Somehow Different ?

Living With My Idols

                                                                     

 

[Mikayla’s POV]

          He kissed me, he freaking me! Leeteuk of Super Junior kissed me! I screamed mentally while inside the elevator. I unconsciously touched my lips and remembered what happened.

[Flashback]

"Why’d you leave? Why’d you leave us? Me?"  He slurred as he looked at me

“I told you oppa that I needed to take care of things in America.” I told him and dropped the towel back in the basin as he let one of my hands go

I sighed. He looked away from me, I felt sorry and called him

“Oppa”, what he did next was unexpected, he looked at me and pinned me down the bed, he was on top of me shirtless.

I stared at him wide eyed and I was blushing so hard. His lips was suddenly inches away from mine and we were nose to nose, I automatically closed my eyes, I was too nervous to look at him and then I felt it, his warm breath in my face, his warm lips in mine, he was kissing me, not just a simple one but a passionate one, I tried to push him away from me but I failed and found myself following his lead as I was kissing him back. I unconsciously put my hands in his neck and pulled him closer to me, while one of his hands was holding my waist and the other on the bed for support, I can feel his warm and hard body on mine. Moments later which felt like forever, he broke off the kiss and stared at me, he leaned in again and whispered in my ear .

I like you Mikayla” and then he fell onto me unconscious. I pushed him and put him to bed properly then dashed out of the dorm to ride the elevator.

[End of Flashback]

          The elevator dinged and opened, went out and knocked on SHINee’s door; I didn’t wait for anyone to open it since it wasn’t locked, so I entered immediately and sat down the sofa. I looked at Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa and Taemin on the dining table who was staring at me.

“Annyeong haseyo Jonghyun oppa” I greeted him, since I didn’t see him this afternoon.

“Oh, Kay. Thanks for the food” he smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Noona? Are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Taemin remarked, I looked at him and smiled

“Ne~ Taemin-ah. I’m okay; it’s just that Super Junior hasn’t arrived yet so I came down to check if you needed anything” I lied to him

“Oh. Okay, were fine here noona. Key hyung and Minho hyung just went back to sleep after eating again” he smiled believing my lies.

I sighed after they went back to eating again.

[No one’s POV=Super Junior’s Dorm]

Everyone has arrived from their schedules and saw the dorm was sparkling clean.

“Eh? Who did this?”Ryeowook was scratching his head in confusion

“It’s like a cleaning fairy arrived and cleaned our dorm” Sungmin blurted out.

“Does that even make sense?” Kangin asked Sungmin who pouted

“And even Santa Claus came” Donghae said and pointed to the Christmas tree.

“Yah, a food fairy came too” Shindong said while running to the dining table full of food.

“Wah! More like a Christmas fairy” Henry added in.

“Eh, whatever. Can we eat now? I’m starving” Heechul said while sitting down immediately.

“Hyung wait, I’ll go see if Leeteuk hyung is home already” Eunhyuk said and ran to Leeteuk’s room to wake him up.

“Food’s ready? Good I’m starving” Leeteuk said while sitting down too

“Who cooked this?” Zhoumi asked nobody in particular, and everybody stared not knowing the answer.

“Did a fan get in?” Yesung spoke up

“Eyy~ that’s not possible” Siwon answered him

“I think I know who did this.” Ryeowook said while carrying a cake

“Eh? Who?” Kyuhyun asked excitedly, Ryeowook looked at everybody and said

“Mikayla Park” and everyone stared at him wide eyed.
 

[Mikayla’s POV]

          2 hours later, I decided to go back to Super Junior’s dorm to check if anybody else was home, when I got to the door I heard voices inside.

“Did a fan get in?” Yesung spoke up

"Eyy~ that’s not possible” Siwon answered him

"I think I know who did this.” Ryeowook said.

Eh? Who is it?” Kyuhyun asked excitedly,

Ryeowook said  "Mikayla Park”

“Eyy~ that’s not possible” Donghae countered

I opened the door slowly without anyone noticing and said

“Why is it impossible?” everybody looked at my direction, with an unexplained expression; some were smiling, shocked and surprised. Ryeowook put the cake down on the table and ran towards me; he hugged me and swayed me round while screaming

“Wahhh. Mikayla Park, I’ve missed you so much” and I laughed 

“Arasso oppa. Put me down please, I’m getting dizzy” I told him while laughing and he put me down gently.

Then suddenly Siwon oppa, picked me up and hugged me tightly, I chuckled then the next thing I noticed was I was being passed to everyone else, after Siwon, it was Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Heechul and Kangin. I smiled and laughed along with the people surrounding me, then I noticed Henry, Donghae and Leeteuk still seated, I smiled faintly to the others and said

“Oppa, go on and eat now. I think those three are hungry.” And they nodded at me

“Excuse me, but I’m still full” Henry suddenly stood up and went past me to his bedroom without saying a word.

“Give him time Kay” Siwon told me while smiling; I laughed sarcastically at his remark.

“Time, Time oppa? Wasn’t 1 year enough time for him? This is stupid. Heechul oppa was right; He’s acting such a damn baby about this. He of all people should understand what I was going through during my birthday, he of all people should understand why I had to go back to America and face everything I ran away from, I even prepared all of this thinking you’d forgive me.” I explained as tears stream down my face.

Kay, I…” Siwon started but I cut him off

“Its fine oppa, I understand. I know I have no place here anymore, I wasn’t planning on staying anyway” I smiled at him

“You’re not?” Heechul asked me

“But it’s late already Kay” Kangin said to me

“I know oppa, that’s why I asked Onew oppa if I could stay with them for tonight, Minho gladly gave me his room for tonight. I was with them while I waited for you” I explained to them and they didn’t say anything.

I bowed to them and said, “Merry Christmas” and then exited the dorm and went down to go home, I didn’t want to disturb SHINee this late so I just went back to the hotel.

           

[Mikayla’s POV]

Morning came and a phone call woke me up, I answered not bothering to look at the caller.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered sleepily.

[Henry’s POV]

          I heard everything Mikayla told Siwon last night, I was hurt and angry at myself, she was right, I should have known better. I sighed and decided to call her first thing in the morning.

“Come on, pick up Kay. Please” I whispered.

[Mikayla’s POV]

“Yoboseyo?” I answered,

“Mikayla” a voice on the other end said, it took me a while to recognize, and then I realized…

“Oh, Atty. Davis, what is it?” I asked

“Well, since I think you’ll be staying there for a long time, I took the liberty of looking for a job for you through my connections” I heard her say with a proud voice and I laughed

“Really Atty.?” I asked excitedly.

“Yep, and I’m sure you’ll be happy so I told them you’re ready to work on Monday. Hey don’t fail me okay?” she said while chuckling,

“Yes, Atty. I won’t. But what is this job?” I asked,

“Oh, right. You’ll be working as a trainee manager. Since you have such great educational background, a graduate of Yale University in International Relations Major in Diplomacy, Pre-Law, graduated at the age of 19 and took BS major in Management and accounting at Stanford University, graduated at the age of 23. See, they’re bound to hire you right away.” She said.

I laughed, “Yes, Atty. so what Management company is it? Is it in Seoul?” I asked again

“Oh no, not a Management company but an entertainment, SM entertainment.” My smile disappeared

“Eh? Are you serious?” I asked suddenly

“Yes of course dear. Remember to be there on Monday, oh wait that’s tomorrow. Well good luck dear. I need to go now.” She said and hung up on me.

I was dumbfounded, I’m gonna work as a trainee manager in SM Entertainment, one of the biggest artist entertainment in South Korea? And what Group am I gonna be assigned with? I just hope it’s not Super Junior. I whispered to myself and sighed, I got up and took a quick bath and headed to the mall to shop for much decent clothes to wear like dresses and slacks.

[Henry’s POV]

“I’m sorry, the number you have dialed is currently not available. Please try again later” the operator said, and I sighed.

I can’t seem to contact her, is she still sleeping or she busy with hanging out with SHINee. Aish, I went out my room when I heard voices outside, I saw SHINee in the living room, giving gifts to us.

“Where’s Mikayla?” I asked them

“Eh? Isn’t she here? She said she’d go here last night” Onew answered

“Anio, she left about 11:30 pm and said she’s gonna be sleeping in Minho’s room for the night” Heechul said looking confused.

“She didn’t go back hyung, and neither is she in my room” Minho defended quickly when everyone stared at him.

“Maybe she went home” Ryeowook said and we just nodded.

[Mikayla’s POV/the next day]

          I woke up early and decided to get dressed, I wore something simple but quite something, and after all I’m not Mikayla Park for nothing. *smirks*

I went directly to SM entertainment, not wanting to be late. The security led me to a large office, where a man was seated stacked with many papers in front of him.

“Annyeong haseyo Hwejangnim” I greeted and bowed 90 degrees. He bowed too upon seeing me and smiled

“Please seat down Mikayla. I’m Lee SunKi . Well, I was surprised of your transcript of records, graduated at the age of 19 and continued studying and graduated again at the age of 23, one in Yale university the other in Stanford University. Very impressive, we rarely get to have an employee as outstanding as you are, and when I say rarely I mean that literally” He said while reading paper in a folder and I just smile and nod at him.

“Well, I’ll be assigning you to your senior manager and let you handle a group immediately, since well you’re pretty good at many things.” I nodded at him again, he pressed a button and said

“Shayne, please send him in” he asked someone outside, and then a man entered the office, I looked at him and was shocked to see him

“Prince Manager?” I blurted out, and stood up

“Mikayla? Oh, so you’re the trainee manager with a great transcript of records. You’re famous around here you know” he smiled at me and I blushed

I’ve seen him a couple of time when I go with SJ on shootings, practices and Music performances.

“Oh, I see you know each other already, that’s good I guess. Well then, I assume you know what group you’ll be managing then? Super Junior of course.”

He laughed, obviously amused at his own remark but I was too stunned to reply, let alone to nod. I’m gonna be working with Super Junior, great, just great, and oh and take note of the sarcasm. *rolling my eyes*

 

A/N: I haven't updated much have I? I'm so sorry *pouts* I just have a lot to do in school . Colooge by the way, I might look like a zombie soon.

Any way, I hope you won't find this chapter bad . :) You all know I love you right? <3


Shoutout to:

sarahleto . Hi there :) Thank you, I'm glad you like it . <3

and

EeteuksAngel : Hi . :) I saw your message and gladly took your advice about the pragraph on every conversation thingy. Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and suggesting . <3