It's Not Goodbye , It's just FAREWELL ~

Living With My Idols

                                                                 

 

[Leeteuk’s POV]

          I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing, I looked at it and it was a text from our manager saying schedules would be canceled for today due to some complications. I sighed with relief, I wanted to rest the whole day today but no matter how much I wanted to go back to sleep, I just couldn’t. I sighed and stood up; it was only 5:00 am. I went out to watch some TV and saw that the door on Mikayla’s room was open, I peeked in and saw that no one was in there, I thought that maybe she woke up early and went for jog but I sensed something wrong, I entered the room and saw the closets were open too and that there was no clothes inside anymore, I panicked. I opened the drawer of her bedside table and nothing was in there except for a piece of paper. I nervously opened the paper and I read the content.

 

          Oppa,

Good Morning! Wanna know why I know that you’re reading this in the morning? Coz I’m a genius that’s why! :P  (I laughed at her comment).

            Oppa, don’t try to look for me anymore okay? I went back to America; I needed to settle private matters that I’ve been running away from for too long. Opps, don’t get mad at me. :) You know I love all of you right? Hehe. Oppa, thank you for letting me stay in your life even just for the shortest time, I had fun. I never thought I’d get to live with my Idols, I mean, it happens only in fairytales and dramas right?

          Leeteuk oppa, continue on leading Super Junior as what you’re doing now, you’re jjang oppa! :) Thank you for making my heart flutters every time you kiss my forehead, you freaking bias wrecker ajusshi! I Love you oppa, you know that right? Good boy.

          Henry oppa, hey squirrel! Thank you for being my best friend again, I was very thankful to you for everything you have done for me while I’m with you. Don’t let those only 13 fans ruin things I’ll always support all 15 members. :)

          Siwon oppa, hey. :) I’m gonna miss you oppa, thank you for all those times you were teaching me the bible, I learned a lot. I love you.

          Donghae oppa. Annyeong, I just wanted to let you know that you’re my ultimate bias. It broke my heart every time I don’t see you smile and when I see you tired, take time to rest okay? I love you oppa. You’ve always made my heart beat fast and you make me fall for you over and over. <3

          Heechul oppa, at first I find you scary. But when I got closer to you I realized you really are 4 dimensional, and I love that about you. Stay the way you are oppa, saranghae.

          Kangin oppa, you were always a big brother to me. You were someone I can lean on in times of trouble and when no one cares about me anymore, and I thank you for that. I’ll miss you oppa.

          Ryeowook oppa, if you get tired cooking for them because I’m not around, go to SHINee’s dorm, Key oppa would cook for you for a change, trust me I’ve tried that. Just don’t lose patience and you might poison them, kidding. :D

          Sungmin oppa, don’t karate chop anyone just because I left. I might not be that close to you but I loved you as much as I loved the other members.

          Shindong oppa, I don’t need words but I left food in fridge before I left. Enjoy. :)

          Kyuhyun oppa, I left my number with Leeteuk oppa last time, give me a call I ever there’s a newly out version of Starcraft and I’ll buy you one, or maybe even wine if you want to. :) KyuMin forever! I’ll miss you.

          Yesung oppa, under my bed there’s food for ddangkoma and the others feel free to use them. :) Love you!

          Zhoumi oppa, my Chinese savior. Hello. :) I sure am gonna miss you oppa, come visit me sometimes if you feel alone. Kekeke. Let’s go on a date once you visit me. Love you oppa!

          Eunhyuk oppa, my dancing machine hero. Continue to dance beautifully for everyone, the members and the ELFs. I’ll miss watching you pop and lock and jam and break. Kekeke. EunHae for the win! Bye bye oppa.

 

Yah! All of you, I’m gonna watch you from here in every way I can. So you better do well or else I’m not gonna love you anymore! Understood?

Well, my tears are falling again, gonna have to say goodbye now oppas, oh wait, this isn’t goodbye it’s just farewell. I’ll be back, I promise. I Love you all. :*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Loving you,

                                                                                     Mikayla Park

After finishing her letter, I didn’t notice that tears started to fall from my eyes and that someone was now standing in the door, I looked up and saw Kangin, Heechul, Donghae and Sungmin in the doorway.

“So, she did leave huh?” Kangin asked me

“Yeah, she did” I whispered loud enough for them to hear me.

“I knew it!” I flinched as Heechul yelled at me loud enough that the other members who were outside the room came to see what was going on.

“You were all acting as a bunch of babies, just because she didn’t tell you it was her birthday the other day! Now look what happened, she’s gone! She went back to America! You bunch of uncaring people!” he yelled again and stormed off to his room knocking Sungmin along the way.

“What do you mean she’s gone?” Henry asked me

“Who’s gone?” Eunhyuk asked this time

“Why’d she leave?” Ryeowook who was looking shocked asked me too.

“Mikayla left last night to go back to America; she said she needs to settle things she left there. Here, she wrote this letter for everyone” I answered and walked back to my room after they crowded to read the letter.

 

[America/Mikayla’s POV]

          “Ladies and Gentlemen we are now in San Francisco California, please fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing in about 10 minutes, thank you for flying with us” the flight attendant squeaked through the speaker.

I sighed; I can’t believe I actually left Korea and Super Junior. People would die just to be in my place and I left just like that.

            When I got to the Airport’s lobby, I saw my best friend waiting for me, in an annoyed look.

“Hey Cynthia!” I called her and hugged her.

“Oh my gosh Kayla, you look prettier than ever” she kissed me on my cheek and I laughed.

“Yeah I know right?” I answered her cheekily.

“Tch, still confident as ever” she laughed and I joined her.

“What’s the recent gossip Cynth?” I asked knowing she never goes behind with all the gossips.

“Okay, so get this. Your ex boyfriend Damien, is now together with the Ali.” She fumed over

I laughed at her reaction. Since High School, Ali had been our mortal enemy in everything and she has a crush on my long time boyfriend Damien that’s why Ali hates me so much.

“Hey Cynth, would your parents mind if you stay with me in the Mansion for a while?” I asked her and she looked at me happily

“Girl, they would even allow me to live with you for all I know. We both know you’re their favorite.” She rolled her eyes at me and laughed heartily.

We took a taxi to my house, along the way I saw a Tony Moly billboard with Kyuhyun as the endorser, I sighed. I suddenly missed them so much.

 

[No Ones POV=back at SJ’s dorm]

          Ryeowook now had tears in his eyes after reading his part of the letter, and walks out of the room. Shindong was staring at the food Mikayla left inside the fridge ang kept on sighing. Siwon, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Henry were just staring at the TV blankly without actually watching the drama. Leeteuk and Heechul were inside their rooms not coming out at all. Yesung was playing and feeding his turtles from the food that Mikayla left. Kyuhyun was just playing Starcraft with no energy at all. Donghae went to the rooftop and sat there thinking deeply. Everyone was in shock and was sad because Mikayla left without saying goodbye to them, they were not in the mood to do or eat anything the whole day. Donghae, while sitting alone was thinking

“I was her bias, she loved me and I got mad at her for nothing. Now she’s gone, really gone” and slowly tears fell from his eyes.

 

A/N: omeghad ~ i'm sorry for making fishy cry at the end of the chapter . xD and Mikayla really left Korea *sobs*

ELf's have you heard about the supposed to be enlistment of Sungmin soon? TT^TT Nooooooooooooooo ~