I'm a FANGIRL ~ I know

Living With My Idols

[Mikayla's POV]

Days passed, weeks and now months. It was 5 months ago when I transferred to Korea and lived in my Friends’ dorm and now it’s December. I still have those horrid nightmares about the accident but not so frequently anymore, only Henry and Leeteuk oppa knows. I’m close with everyone else now, I never expected to know so much about them, let alone live with them. Their preparing for their comeback now, they’re often not home and i’m left alone, when they come home I cook food for them to relieve their stress. Just like today, I cooked since it’s their rest day and tomorrow they’ll be busy again. I spend time with them at times like this. They look tired but happy; I smiled to myself and wished I could stay with them longer.

“Hey Kay!” Henry shouted at me putting me out of my reverie

“WHAT?” I shouted back even though he’s near me.

“I said, you’re always left here alone, so I asked Leeteuk hyung if you could come with us tomorrow to SME” he said again smiling at me, I stared at him and wondering why his cheeks were so chubby

“Is it okay?” I asked still staring at him

“It is. If you want to come you could” Leeteuk answered me smiling

“Okay. It would be fun” I smiled widely at them, I scanned the room and everyone was there doing their own thing except for Siwon oppa, who was nowhere to be found, I stood up and went to his room.

I opened the door without knocking; he was lying on his stomach while reading a book. I poked my head in and called softly, “oppa~” he looked up and smiled

“Oh Kay. Why?” he said in English, I grinned at him and answered

“Nothing. Can I come in?” he sat up

“Sure. Come here” he patted the space next to him; I walked over and Lay down beside him. I looked at the book he was reading, it was Romeo and Juliet.

“I’ve read that book when I was in High School” I said out of nowhere, he looked at me and smiled

“Really? Would you tell me the story then?” he asked while smiling,

“Nope” I smiled at him cheekily and he chuckled, I closed my eyes and hugged his waist.

“I’ll take a nap oppa~” I said softly

"Mmmm.” was all Siwon oppa said and continued reading the book.

I woke up feeling a little cold; I scratched my eyes and opened it slowly I was alone in the bed now, the AC which was causing the cold was and the lights were off. I stretched and got up; when I went to the living room everything was quiet, only Kyuhyun’s star craft could be heard, Leeteuk, Henry and Sungmin were asleep on the sofa, while Shindong, Kangin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Donghae were asleep on the carpet floor. I sighed and walked over to my room, I opened my Laptop to check my emails. I saw 3 emails all from my best friend, greeting me an advance happy birthday that I almost forgot. Tomorrow is my 24th birthday, which I don’t really care right now; it’s my first birthday without my parents. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I laid down my bed and hugged my pillow and cried silently before falling asleep. I dreamed about my parents, the things we did during Christmas, Birthdays and summer. It was as if I travelled back to the past; at least now I know that my parents will always have a place in my heart.

 

            I woke up with a knock on my door; I was not in the mood to interact with anyone for now. I heard the door open and felt someone sit beside me. “Kayla. Wake up. Dinner’s ready” Teukie oppa’s voice rang, I removed the pillow covering my face revealing my swollen eyes. He looked at me and smiled faintly.

“I’ll tell them you’re not hungry” and I smiled back. When he was gone I took out my diary, it’s almost full now, and then I saw the pictures that were in it. I saw a picture of me alone, me with my best friend, and me with parents. On the next page, I saw a picture of my ultimate bias, I smiled and thought that I was I happy with the thought that I was able to see him everyday even though I know that he’s a million times better than me, still, I’m able to talk to him, sit beside him and sometimes even play with him. Every time I see him, whether on pictures or in person, I know that he still has the capability to make me fall for him all over again.

The next day, I woke up because of Henry, he was shaking me violently/ 

“What is it?” I asked half asleep 

“Palli! Ironna ~” he said 

“Ugh, wae~?” I asked without looking at him

“You need to get ready, you said you’d come with us today” he answered back while pulling the blanket away from me.

Oh, that’s right. But honestly, I wanted to stay in bed the whole day and spend my birthday alone; still, I got up, grabbed my clothes, towel and bag of toiletries and headed to the bathroom. When I was finished, I put on light make up and went with Henry downstairs to ride the van. I was riding with Leeteuk oppa, Siwon, Donghae, Henry, Ryeowook and Sungmin. I sat between Henry and Leeteuk.

“Kay, why do you always stick with Leeteuk hyung and Henry? Why not stick with me for a change?” said a pouting Ryeowook behind me, I smiled and giggled.

“It’s because he loves me hyung~” Henry answered.

“I’ll ride with you later when we get home oppa~” I answered ignoring Henry along with it.

“Chincha?” he asked happily

“Mmmm. Ne~” I smiled back at him. When we got to the highway, there was no traffic so cars just sped by, when we got to the intersection a motorcycle suddenly swerved to the left causing our van to swerve right, making us almost hit a post, luckily the driver stepped on the break just in time, I was gripping teuk oppa’s hand tightly the whole time, I was also sweating like crazy and I was breathing heavily. During the whole process flashes of the car accident appeared in my mind, I was also close to crying but I tried to hold it in. I felt teukie oppa grip my hand, I looked at him and he was staring at me wide eyed. I looked around; everyone was staring at me except the driver that went out to check if there was any damage.

“Kwaenchana?” teukie oppa asked, and I can feel the stress in his voice. All I can do is nod and close my eyes. I was dead scared.

 

[Henrys POV]

“We’re here kay” I spoke up, while poking her cheek because she was leaning her head onto my shoulders.

“Uhhh” she groaned and switched her head onto the other side.

I guess she was expecting Leeteuk hyung to be there, but unfortunately he already got off the van therefore she fell onto the door with a thud which woke her up, and I laughed so hard, I was holding my stomach.

“Well, that woke you up” I said between my laughs and giggle, which I earned a glare and a slap on my arm.

She went down and stalked inside the building and I followed her closely.

“Why aren’t you outside with them, greeting the fans?” she eyed me suspiciously

“Uhhh. I don’t think I’m needed outside, much less feel like unwanted by the only 13 fans” I smiled at her

“That’s not true” she whispered and I looked at her

“What?” I asked again

“I said that’s not true!” she half screamed at me

“Whoa there, no need to get mad” I chuckled at her reaction

“How could you say that you stupid squirrel! I’m here! I support all 15” she said sounding a bit mad.

“Hey. Why did I become a squirrel?” I asked her while laughing

“Because I said so, and your cheeks are so chubby” she stuck her tongue out to me. And I laughed out loud, she was just so cute.

Suddenly Siwon grabbed her neck and said “Let’s go”.

“Ahhh. Oppa….Let…go…can’t…breath…squirrel…help me…” she said while choking, hah!

Gotta love her reaction, I looked at her and said “mehrong~” and she glared at me with an I’m-gonna-kill-you-later kind of stare.

When we reached the hallway of practice rooms, I noticed that Kay stopped struggling out of Siwon and his scary muscle arms. I looked back at her and she was just standing alone in the middle of the hallway staring at the door.

“Hey Kay, That’s not our practice room. That’s DBSK in there.” I called to her but she just nodded and said

“uh huh” I stared at her and she was like almost drooling while staring, then hit me.

That’s why she was staring, because DBSK was IN there practicing and I laughed.

“You wanna go in?” I asked her and the fangirl that she is she looked at me and nodded

“Can i?” She asked and I chuckled

“Yeah sure” I said

and I walked over to where she was standing, and she leaned on the DBSK’s practice room door and as if on cue, the door opened and she fell inside back first, I was about to catch her when I found her on Yunho hyung’s arms, sigh, he caught her. I looked at her; she was staring at Yunho with open. And you know what she did? She fainted. That freaking fangirl. I sighed and shook my head.

 

A/N: Let it go ~ Let it go ~ can't hold it back anymore ~ kekekeke . Mianhe guys, i'm just addicted to the song since Heenim has a crush on Anna from the Disney's movie FROZEN. xD Anyhooooo . . DBSK is coming ~ OH MY GEE . HAHAHAHA . Enjoy my Lovely readers . :) You can Subscribe , DON'T BE SHY . :"> <3 saranghae ~~