She's Here with a Christmas Kiss ?

Living With My Idols

                                                                  

 

[No One’s POV]

                   December 20, exactly a year later after Mikayla Park left Korea and Super Junior, after she became the temporary president of his parent’s company, until such time that his uncle took over the position that she willingly gave. During that 1 year, only Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kangin, Sungmin, Heechul and Zhoumi kept in contact with her, Zhoumi actually came to visit her and stayed at her mansion for a week since Zhoumi had a fan meeting in California which made her happy and she kept her promise to go on a date with Zhoumi, just a friendly one.3 months ago Super Junior released their new full length album Mr. Simple and is now busy preparing for the end of the year awards, Music show performances and many more. Now that Mikayla’s free of her duties she can now do whatever she wants, and finally she decides to come back to Korea and start again.

[No one’s POV/Korea]

                   “Wow, de ja vu. It feels like it’s my first time here again in Korea.” She whispered to herself while standing inside the lobby of a Hotel.

A man approached her and asked

“uhmm. Miss, would like me to carry your bags to your room?” the man asked her in Korean. She smiled at the man and said

“Yes, please.” She followed the man as he entered the elevator to her room, once in her room she locks the door and heads to the bathroom to wash up and sleep even though it’s only 9pm. She’s tired from the 12 hour trip and still has jet lag.

                        Mikayla woke up with her phone alarm ringing, she looked at it and saw that it was 8am already; she hurriedly got up and went to wash up and change clothes. She grabbed her bag and dashed out of her room to go to a mall and shop for Christmas. Yep, she’s shopping for Christmas since she’s planning on visiting Super Junior, SHINee and DBSK in their dorms this Christmas. She bought so many things for them, branded clothes, accessories and perfumes, since she earned quite a lot for being the president of the company for a year plus the money her parent’s left her. She spent the next two days wrapping all the presents plus making greeting cards, on the 24th of December she baked 3 cakes with different designs for the 3 groups and prepared the food like cream spaghetti, chicken, sandwiches, salad, sushi and wines. Luckily she still remembers the password to the SJ dorms (if they didn’t change it).

            Morning came, and Mikayla woke up early, she packed all the presents for 20 people, which took 3 large bags. She stacked the 3 boxes of cake, and she arranged the food she prepared, grabbed her bag and went down to grab a taxi to the dorms.

[Mikayla’s POV]

            I paid the taxi driver and got off at the dorm entrance, the usual uncle security greeted me.

“Oh, Mikayla is that you?” he asked and I smiled 

“Ne~ ajusshi it’s me Mikayla” I answered.

“Wow, you’re back. But Super Junior isn’t there right now, they have a schedule. They just left 2 hours ago” the security told me

“Oh, its fine ajusshi. I’ll drop by SHINee’s dorm first then. Thank you” I bowed, walked to the elevator and punched in 10th floor, hoping that they would be there. When I got to their door I heard Taemin shouting inside.

“Key hyung, please cook now. Palli!” Taemin whined

“Yah! You cook if you want I’m too lazy to cook” Key shot back

“Aish, hyung it’s Christmas day” Taemin continued

“I don’t care. Ask Minho to cook” Key shouted at him.

I knocked on the door three times,

“Ne~ wait a minute” Taemin said from the other side, I smiled as he opened the door. His eyes widened at the sight of me, I giggled. 

“Anyone ordered for a Christmas buffet?” I asked him still smiling.

“WAAAHHH! NOONA! MIKAYLA NOONA YOU’RE HERE!” he shouted loudly and bear hugged me,

“Taemin-ah…noona…can’t…breath…let...me…go…” I choked out but still smiling, and he eventually lets me go and ushers me inside the dorm. Key was staring at me widely and Onew came out the bathroom, again wearing pants only, Minho was running towards me and hugged me tightly then taking the bags I was carrying, Jonghyun was nowhere to be seen.

“Yah! Mikayla Park, where have you been this one whole year?” Key asked me smiling and I smiled back

“Well, I was doing my own things” I shrugged and hugged him, he hugged me back.

Noona, why are you carrying so many things? Are you moving in with us?” Minho asked me curiously,

“eh? Why, if I move in would you share your bed with me?” I asked jokingly 

“Well, of course I would” He proudly answered, “Hahaha. Anio Minho-yah, those are your Christmas presents on the green bag.” I laughed and answered him.

Taemin, Minho and Key immediately took the green bag and took the presents with their names. I took out the Cake, wine and the food for them to enjoy tonight.

“Waaah. Chicken” Onew sniffed beside me and kissed my cheek.

You’re a lifesaver” he added. I chuckled

“Anytime oppa” I answered him.

“Wow a whole feast” Key appeared beside me while arranging the foods on the table

“Yep. Just for you oppa” I winked at him and he laughed

“But there’s still so much left.” He looked at me and I smiled.

“Ne~ there is. So, Taemin, can you help me bring this to DBSK’s dorm right now?” I asked Taemin and he nodded enthusiastically I smiled at him

“Let’s go” I said as he grabbed some of the bags and went inside the elevator and punched in 11th floor.

            I knock nervously at the door, nobody answered, I turned to Taemin,

“Taemin-ah, are you sure DBSK doesn’t have a schedule right now?” I asked him

“Ne~ noona. Changmin hyung just came in our dorm an hour ago to borrow a shaver which eventually won’t be returned” He smiled at me and I laughed

I knocked again this time louder and finally I got a response.

“Who is it?” a voice from the other side asked, I nudged Taemin to answer for me.

“Hyung~ it’s me Taemin” he answered and I smiled at him, seconds later the door opened revealing Changmin in his towel only, I was shocked.

“If you’re here to get the shaver then I’m not done……” he trailed away as he saw me staring at him. I blushed and immediately covered my eyes, Taemin laughed,

“Anio hyung, I’m here to accompany a girl visiting you” Taemin said while giggling.

“Yah! You should’ve told me Mikayla was with you.” Screamed Changmin

“Wait. What? Mikayla is with you?” he added in surprised in his voice, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him in the eyes and smiled

“Annyeong oppa~” I greeted him.

“Omo.” He exclaimed and he ran back to his room while screaming

“Yunho hyung! Get out of your room, Mikayla is outside” and he closes the door at the same time that Yunho walks out of his room.

“Mikayla?” he stared at me, I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa, I missed you so much!” I told him while burying my face in his arms and he laughed.

“arasso. Hahaha” he told me while still hugging me back. I broke the hug and turned to Taemin 

“Taemin-ah, you can leave that there and go back to your dorm. I’ll drop by again later there.” I smiled at him

“Ne~ noona. Oh, can we eat now?” he asked me,

“yes of course, I bet Onew oppa’s already eating there” I told him and he was surprised

“Omo, you’re right noona. I’ve got to hurry now bye noona, see you later. Bye Yunho hyung” he said as he ran out the door.

I looked at Yunho oppa and Changmin went out his room.

“Aish, Mikayla Park, you saw my body and you stared at me” he blurted out and I blushed

“Oppa, I was just surprised that I didn’t know how to react to what I saw” I explained and I was still blushing, One: because of Changmin oppa’s remark and Two: because Yunho oppa has his arms around my waist while I was facing Changmin oppa (like a back hug), oh please I feel like I’m melting right now.

After a while I walked out of Yunho oppa’s arms and headed to the bags Taemin was carrying a while ago, I pulled out four paper bags and gave them to Changmin and Yunho oppa, they looked at me confusingly, and I smiled.

“Merry Christmas oppas” I said while spreading my arms and they laughed

“Chincha? Christmas presents?” Changmin said and put the presents under the small Christmas tree they had and so did Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa went to me and hugged me

“Thank you” he whispered seductively in my ear making me blush, Yunho oppa did the same thing but with a forehead kiss. I also went to prepare the food I cooked for the two of them the same dishes SHINee had with the cake.

“Oppa, your Christmas food because I know you don’t have the time or the energy to cook.” I told them

"Waaaahhhh. Thank you Kay” Changmin said as he looked at the food and grabbed a chicken, I turned to Yunho oppa

“Well oppa, I’m going to Super Junior’s dorm for a while and set up the same thing while they still have their schedule” I smiled at him

“Arasso Kay. But let me tell you that Heechul hyung was very angry when you left, fortunately not with you but with Leeteuk hyung, Donghae and Henry” he explained to me and smiled, I smiled weakly and said

“Ne~ oppa” enjoy the food and I also left a bottle of wine.” I told him as I entered the elevator and waved at him.

I punched in 13th floor. When I got in front of the door, I nervously press the password, xxxxxx, and to my surprise, the door opened. I slowly peeked inside and was shocked to see the dorm like a dump, like the first time I went here only worse. Shirts were scattered everywhere, bottles and snacks on the living room table, Jajangmyun take out on the kitchen table, unwashed dishes on the sink. I opened the fridge and fortunately it still has some food in there, I sighed.

“Okay, let’s do this.” I told myself and started to clean up from the living room, Kitchen, Sink, Bathroom and their rooms one by one, which took me almost two hours and a half to finish.

“That’s better.” I said while looking around, it was sparkling clean now 

I took out the presents and put it under the Christmas tree beside the sofa neatly. I went to the kitchen and prepared the foods which was 5x as many as the one I left with SHINee, we all know how these monsters eat, it’s scary watching them gulp down a plate full of food in less than 5 minutes, I put out the cake and 5 wine bottles along with plates and champagne glasses, I didn’t want to go overboard but I also put 3 candles in the middle of the table, now that looks like a feast, I told myself as I admired what I did. Hours later

“I wonder what time they would be coming home” I whispered while sitting at the sofa as I looked at the clock, it was 8:30 pm already. I decide to go back to SHINee’s dorm first while SJ was not home yet, as I opened the door, I saw a drunken ajusshi in front of me.

“Omo, Teukie oppa” I said as he dropped in front me, luckily I caught him. I looked behind him and saw no one else was following him so I dragged him in his room and put him in his bed.

“Aish, he’s drunk on Christmas day” I whispered as I ran to the bathroom and got a basin with water and a towel. I went back to his room and saw him sitting up in his bed, I went near him and sat beside him, he looked at me and smirked, I smiled at him.

"Oppa, I’ll take your shirt off now, you’re sweating already” I said and he nodded

I started to his shirt as i freed the last button I pushed his polo shirt backwards to make him take it off, but he suddenly grabbed both my hands and I looked at him. I realized our faces were just inches apart now, I gulped and blush.

“O-Oppa, I…uhhh need to take off your shirt so I can wipe you with the towel” I stuttered and he let go me, I sighed and took off his shirt and threw it in a basket, I took the towel and went to face him but he grabbed me again this time firmly and he stared at me.

“Why’d you leave? Why’d you leave us? Me?”  He slurred as he looked at me

“I told you oppa that I needed to take care of things in America.” I told him and dropped the towel back in the basin as he let one of my hands go, I sighed. He looked away from me, I felt sorry and called him.

“Oppa”, what he did next was unexpected, he looked at me and pinned me down the bed, he was on top of me shirtless.

I stared at him wide eyed and I was blushing so hard. His lips was suddenly inches away from mine and we were nose to nose, I automatically closed my eyes, I was too nervous to look at him and then I felt it, his warm breath in my face, his warm lips in mine, he was kissing me, not just a simple one but a passionate one, I tried to push him away from me but I failed and found myself following his lead as I was kissing him back. My brain had a shutdown; all I could think of was that he took my first kiss away.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : She's back ! Told you it wouldn's take long til she comes back . xD 

anyway enjoy , ne ? :))