Meeting the UNEXPECTED xD

Living With My Idols

                                              

[Mikayla’s POV]

      Annyeong haseyo, Mikayla Park imnida I’m gonna brief you about what life I have and who I am. My father's from Korea and my mother's an American. I'm 23 years old now. I'm here in Seoul, South Korea, the one place i've always wanted to go to. But i feel so alone, I don't know anyone here, I dont even have a family here, well I really don't have a family anymore because my parents died 2 weeks ago in a car accident which I was also included in, they say I was lucky to have survived that fatal car accident, I almost died and i'm also the only child, and yes all the money and assets have been transfered to me now, but no i'm not a spoiled rich brat like most of you might think, my friends in San Francisco actually say i'm down to earth which is good I guess. Oh, and yes, i was from San Francisco, California, which is way across the world. Enough of my past and blah blah blah. :) I currently stay at a hotel and i'm in the mall, shopping for clothes since I didn’t bring much of mine, I’m the kind of girl who doesn’t go shopping unless it’s totally necessary.

 

   Just as i approach a stall with lots of great clothes i hear screaming from a distance, curious, i went to the place and asked a girl screaming her heart out. (I know a BIT of Korean)

"Excuse me, but what's going on here?" i asked the girl politely, she smiled and said

"Super Junior is here promoting a brand of phone, LG" she said happily said and went back screaming.

I just can't believe my ears; did i just hear SUPER JUNIOR? THE SUPER JUNIOR? The HOTTEST (for me) BOY GROUP in THE WORLD? OH MY FREAKING G!! I can't believe this; i peeked in and saw that it hasn't started yet. I was standing near the entrance when a security approached me and said

"uhmm. Agasshi. Do you want to buy ticket to watch them from the inside?" the guard asked me kindly and i thought, why not.

"uhhh. Ne, where can i buy one?" i asked him

"Over there, at that booth" he said and walked away to the screaming crowd of girls. So i went to the booth and bought a ticket that would allow me to sit right in front of the stage so i can see them close up (is it a VIP ticket even if it's just a simple mall promotion? MAYBE, not sure).

 

I went in and slowly went towards my seat at the veeery front, there were Lots of people inside the gate and outside also on the second floor veranda. girls were screaming everywhere, i was just silent and nervous, don't blame me it's my first seeing them this close so i don't know if i should scream or faint so i just kept quiet while trembling everywhere. Then, lights on stage turned off and a spot Light was directed at a curtain everyone was screaming and anticipitating, Leeteuk was the first one out followed by the remaining 12 members, sad to say hengeng and Kibum wasn't one of them. And i saw him' my UB, eyes sparkling, white skin, dazzling smile he looked in my direction and smiled so beautifully and believe me i would have fainted then and there.

 

He turned to sit along with his fellow members, i snapped back to reality after hearing Leeteuk speak on behalf the members, i scanned the rest of them admiring the beauty and manliness of each of them, my eyes stopped at the Maknae of the group, not Kyuhyun but Henry, he was staring at me intently with his eyes as if asking "do i know you?"' i smiled at him and he smiled back. I suddenly remembered the same warm smile i once saw at the playground at Canada when me and my family went for a vacation there when i was 15, that smile was so warm and friendly he was the one that approached me and made friends, we kept in contact through phone, but he suddenly disappeared when i was 18 and i never spoke to him again, i shook my head and continued to stare at them, the 13 Gods of hallyu. They were all so beautiful, it was impossible. They performed 3 songs for the fans after the interview and press con.

The event finished and it was the best, i got to see my idols, i was still walking out of the event arena when i heard someone yelled

“YAH! chakama!” I ignored it thinking it wasn't for me after all i don't know anyone here, but i heard it again this time in plain English and i know that person was calling me, he yelled

"HEY! Kayla! Kayla is that you?" the person yelled and i stopped to turn around, it was a man, i wanted to run but i was intrigued on how he knew me, he was wearing a scarf over his mouth, a cap and a sunglass, as if hiding, he stopped in front of me huffing and catching for his breath

“Yes?”I said in English “How do you know me?” I continued, he smiled, I guess because his cheek bones lifted up

“You don't remember me?” he said trying to sound hurt, but I was too confused to care so I said

“Should I?”, he smiled again and said

“Come with me” I hesitated a bit,

“To that cafe only, I won't kidnap you or anything I swear” he said sensing my hesitation.

So I followed because I was curious. We went to a nearby cafe, it was quiet and private, we were led to the farthest table by the waitress, she took our order and left.

"Sooooo..." I started but he cut me off and said

“Later when the waitress comes back” he smiled as he did.

Wow he must be a smiling person I thought, the waitress came back with two cold Americanos and left again, the guy started to remove his cap, his scarf and sunglass, I was holding my breath during the whole process and I gasped seeing his face, it was HENRY the HENRY of Super junior.

“H-Henry oppa?” I stuttered didn't know what to do.

“Hey Kayla” he casually said while eyeing my shocked face

“H-How do you know me oppa~?” i asked stupidly

“So you don't remember me?” he asked me and I shook my head because nothing came out in my mouth, my brain was having a hard time processing

“It's me, Lui Xianhua” he introduced himself while laughing at me

“WHAT? Lui? It’s you?” i bursted out, Lui was that friend i met in Canada in the playground and I completely have no idea he was HENRY LAU.

“Hey, keep it down” he said still smiling obviously amused

“I totally recognized you a while ago” he stated the obvious.

“OH MY GOD, Look at you!” shocked was evident in my voice, I stared at him analyzing his face then I realized it's really him, my childhood friend became THE HENRY of SUPER JUNIOR, again, OH MY GOD!

 

We talked about so many things, catching up on each other until we reached the most sensitive part of my story, the death of my parents, the car accident and why i'm here.

"I’m sorry to hear that Kay" he said staring at me

"It's fine, i need to move on anyway and start a new life alone" i smiled half-heartedly.

 

After finishing our drinks, Henry put back his disguise and helped me look for clothes that are a trend here in Korea, according to him anyway. We spent the day around the mall and talking about random things like love life, friends and many more, we talked and walked that we didn't notice it was already 6pm, and he needed to be back by 7:30.

“Where do you live right now Kay?” he asked outside the mall

“In a hotel for now” i said shrugging my shoulders

“What? Do you plan on staying there forever?” he said stunned

“Of course not! I just haven't adjusted yet, i think it's best to stay there while i don't know anyone yet” i defended myself sheepishly.

He seemed not convinced with my answer and he suddenly smiled at me the one with I-know-what-to-do-and-you-can't-say-no kind of smile

“What's with that creepy smile?” I said backing off and he pouted

“Oh c'mon Kay i'm here. You know someone already, transfer tonight” he said to me cutely

“And where will i transfer?” I asked eyeing him suspiciously

“With me. Just for a while. it's not healthy for a girl to stay at a hotel all alone for too long, and if you say no, i'm dragging you with or without your things, now choose” he said threateningly.

I gulped and said “A-alright” he smiled his megawatt smile and dragged me to a taxi going to the hotel to get my things, I sighed. I know it's not right to stay with a man but i trust him and he's my friend. So anyway, it took me only half an hour to get all my things since it's still in my luggage even though i've been here a week, we drove to his place quietly as i don't know what to say, when we reached the place I was surprised, it was luxurious and tall.

“Welcome to my dorm” he smiled and linked arms with me all the while dragging me into the elevator, while inside he punched in 13th floor.

“Are you alone in your dorm?” I asked him shyly

“Nope” he said smiling evilly and then it hit me the same time the elevator door opened and he dragged me out

“Exactly how many are you in there?” I asked again pointing to the door in front of me, I was nervous of the answer

“Including me? 13” he said, now his evil smile so much visible than before. My brain had a shutdown and my body won't move, he brought me to SUPER JUNIOR's DORM, my insides are turning and freaking out, and I wanted to run, scream and hide.

"OTTOKE?" i panicked. I'M LIVING WITH MY IDOLS? O.o

 

A/N: Is it Lame? IS IT? TELL MEEEE *pouts*  kekeke . i'm so psyched ~ can't wait to upload next chapter . :D don't forget to Leave a comment. Thank you <3

 

KOREAN DICTINARY: 

Annyeong Haseyo = Hello

Agasshi = Girl (refering to a girl)

Yah = Hey

Chakama = Wait a minute

Ottokae/Ottoke = What to do?