7

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to her own home, Soonerella back to her dirty dust-full pity girl.

Full moon, hanging in the dark night sky. With the moonlight, Soonerella walking alone in the rugged trail, and walked toward the way home. When she reached home, she sighed in relieved, when she found that no one back home yet. She sneak back from the back room, as usual, she do the house work, sitting in front of the stove ignited firewood, carrying water, sweeping, cooking. Back to her normal life.

 

On the other side...

"Oh, my princess~~~ I missed you so much~~~" Tiffany sitting on the couch with mermaid pose, hugging a pillow, while still painting her nails. With this, all her words became untrusted.

"Prince, are you sure that you care bout that princess?" Yuri stated while she can't help but felt her lips twitching itself.

"Of course! If not, should you be the one I care bout??" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Then... ...how much you care bout her??" Yuri stated while she looking at the crystal heel that been forgot at the corner for few days already.

"Hmmm... I care bout my princess just like I how I care bout my manicure." Tiffany said while nodded her head as she agreed on her own. "So, I really care bout her a lots, right?"

Yuri can felt her head heavy, have an urge for fainting. 'If you really care bout her, that crystal heel won't lying at there for few days, without been concern by you!'

Tiffany followed Yuri's glance, who staring at that pity crystal heel.

"Ah! I got it!! Yuri! Go find her!! Find the girl that can wear this heel!! And bring her back to my bed!!!!! Serve on bed!!!!!!! !!"

-----------------------I'm the line that crazy shocked because that '' from Tiffany----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter