2

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In all earnestness, Taeyeon looked up to the tall girl and said "Sooyoungie... About the position of vallians, that's an important role in a movie, a centre, the heart of the movie. Not everyone but just for those can acting superb be able to handle this role!!"
 

Sham..."*Whispered*
Shut up!! *shoo shoo*

 

Heard this, Sooyoung looked back and forth suspiciously all around the 'film studio' (Soshi dorm). Inadvertently, she saw the famous innocent maknae who sitting aside and reading thru the script. She nodding her head, proudly to herself, "Seems to be... comparing hers to mine, I'm way too good to be!! Hiak hiak hiak!!"

*Signatured stepmother's evil laughters*

Taeyeon saw Sooyoung already stepped into her trick, a big smug smirk hangging on her face, she pointed on the girl on the couch, who hugging her Totoro, and stated, "Beside, Sooyoung-ah, looked at Ppani, by her oh-so-lost-puppy ignorant look... ...can she managed to handle it??"

"Yeah, yeah!! You're right, midget. She such a submissive..." Sooyoung bumping her head, nodding furiously, totally agreed to the leader.

The called girl, Tiffany, rolled her eyes superciliously before she thrown two cushions toward the tall girl and the short one, which she pick up idly.

 

*PAKKKK* (sweet sound when the cushion met the face)

*PPIIIEEEAAAAKKKK* (sweet sound when the cushion kiss the face)

 

Tiffany yelled "Maknae! Petty cash for this tw brats this month, DOCKING!"

 

*Gasped* O.Olll
NNuuuuuu~~~ TAT

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon, burst into tears...

Seohyun secretly glancing at that two pity tearful jangshin and danshin couple, with full of pity, "Ppani unnie... That... That... is not quite..."

Before Seohyun can fully present how she pity on her two unnies there, Jessica, Ice princess homeopathy make up a sentence, "The money docking, will be the extra fee for your Guguma~~ and books~~"

"GOT IT!!" Seohyun's eyes lit up, she immediately grabbed out a thin Soshi's family budget from God-know-where, and discarded Taeyeon and Sooyoung's petty cash for this month, in very serious manner.

 

*gulped*
Don't mess with those American girls...
*nod nod*
Agreed...

 

"NNNNUUUUU~~~~" Taeyeon cried out loud, like this is her last day in earth... *pat pat*

“Ok ok... I'm in..." *sob sob* Sooyoung be too deep for tears. Loss the petty cash for this month, how on earth she gonna survival

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter