5

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah~ Hyoyeon unnie!! Eventhough you know that, still! You shouldn't say it out! This's not how YoonA unnie taught me!!" Seohyun stunned after she saw the whitebroad, she blaming on Hyoyeon while stomping her feets.

"WHat?! What?! I didn't!! Non of my business!!" YoonA shocked.

So, with that, another chaotic began again... While YoonA suffering on the trantums from all the members, submerged by the members, she swore, she clearly saw that Seohyun's face flashed a sly smirk. All she can do it sighed silently, bout met the wrong person. After all... Maknae is the most evil prankster... ...Hhhhrrrr...

 

After the chaotic, Taeyeon, the leader hold the script high in the air. And shout: "Lamplight, acoustics, actors!! Action!!!"

Soonkyu immediately jumped up from YoonA, back to the previous position, rubbing the mirror, and showing her tearful face.

"Oh! Dear Unnie!!" Seohyun jumped out from SoonKyu's back without warning.

"Eh?!" SoonKyu turned to her back, pretended that she been startied, then with her arms encircling her chest and stunning, " Who, Who WHo are you?!!! What the hell you're in my room?! What do you want from me?!?!?!"

"Hi, I'm the fairy in this mirror! Dear unnie, may I know your name?" Seohyun just simply ignored the exaggerated acting from Soonkyu, she smile so wide and so kind while stated.

"Aow, you're a fairy?" Soonkyu blinking her twinkle eyes. "Errh... than... Hi, fairy, my name is... Oh yeah, What's my name again??"

By just turned her head, she saw Hyoyeon, who holding her whitebroad high in the air.

It wrote: "Your name is SOONERELLA."

"Oh, ok... my name is weird... called Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter