3

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

However, the excitement of the pretty, yet short, girl is just short-lived.

SoonKyu fury again: Why you keep on mentioned that 'short'?!
*RROOOOAAARRRR*
*Ignoring*

 

Back to story, happy and excited new life is short-lived for Soonkyu, it was because her new stepmother, aka, Sooyoung, does not love the girl. Even abursed her. 

"Told you so~~"

 

"You! You, you, you!! Pali!! Go and do the cleaning work, hear not?!" Sooyoung, who dressed like a senhora, pointing her finger on Soonkyu's temple, and even has her dislike expression on her face while commanding towards the short girl.

"Dae......" Soonkyu has her head down, let all her concentration ocus on cleaning work.

"Ah yeah, you have to cook, after finished cleaning!! ARRASSOO?"

"Dae..."

Soonkyu's OS: Because it is acting, I will let you go this time, Choi Giant!

“After cooked the dinner, you have to finish the undone work, cut firewood! If you not finish it, you have no foods to eat! ARRASOO??"

"... ..."

Soonkyu's OS: WHAT!! Even not let me eat?!"

"Yah~~ I'm talking to you! Little danshin, hear it?!"

"YAH!!!!" Soonkyu tossed the brush that in her hands away to her back, *BANG* hitted the passedby Hyoyeon's head out, Oops, pity Hyoyeon, passed out... but no one since to care on her...

"YAH!! I still your unnie!!!" Little danshin has both her palms grabbed on Sooyoung's neck, and yelled. Soonkyu changes into a giant flaming face, flying around the room.

Rapidly, Sooyoung's forehead oozing huge amount of sweat, she smile in toady and said, "Lil...Errr, Unnie-ah! Just acting, just acting!! Don't be fumming...."

Soonkyu let go of her palms that still crabbed on Sooyoung's neck, and stared the latter to the death. "But, you really get on my nerves..."

 

--------------------------------------- This is the line that wanna get on your nerves-------------------------------

 

New stepmother, aka Choi long-legs, has been always command little danshin Soonkyu to do tons of works, but just let two of her daugthers pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter