6

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BowYah!!!" Soonkyu yelled while pushed the bike.

"Why the heck is a bike?! Where the hell is my pumpkin carriage already?? Shouldn't Cinderella attend the ball in castle with her pumpkin carriage?!"

"But unnie, where on earth I can find you a pumpkin carriage with no budget on this film??"

All Soonkyu can feel is... speechless...

 

"Action!!"

The moment Soonerella appeared at the hall in the castle, she caught all the attentions there. No one can take their eyes off her.

 

Soonkyu: Yeah~ Well done Dumbo!
Dumbo: Your prince is ready to be serve for you~ LOL

 

"Kya!! She's so pretty!! Who's that?! Which country is this princess from??" Tiffany (Aka the prince) has both her hands cupping her own face, with a surprised expression.

 

Soonkyu: Yah! Why the heck Pany is the prince!!
Dumbo: coz she is the only one who doesn't has any role in the film yet.
Soonkyu: But how can she be the prince?! She just too girly!
Tiffany: Yah! Lee Soonkyu! I heard that!
Soonkyu: C'mon! Just let Yuri be the prince! I dun want this girly mushroom ruined my dream!
Tiffany: YAH!! LEE SOONKYU!!

 

Ehh... ERRHHEEMMM!! Back to the scene!

 

The PrinceTiff who standing at the higher place, the Prince's sit, staring at Soonerella like an aunthomaniac women.

"Yah, Yuri! I want you bring her to my bedroom now! I want her tonight!!" The prince said to her servant (aka Yuri).

"Be-bedroom?? Isn't it too fast, and not that appropriate??" Yuri can't help but felt her head heavier,

"Too fast??" Tiffany pouted her lips in unhappy way, while admiring her new manicure.

"I'm the PRINCE!!"

"Are you... sure that... you're... a prince??"  Yuri asked sheepily while pointing her finger on Tiffany's manicured fingernails. Are pinky pinky btw...

"What?! Can't th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter