1

Crack fic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once upon a time... There has a town named Soshi town.

 

Cliché.
Shut up~~

 

In Soshi town, there has a very very very beautiful girl living there.

 

Why should it had be 'very very very'?!
Shoo!! *high kick* and *knocked out*

 

That beautiful girl named... ... ...Soonkyu LEE.

 

Can't just use 'Sunny' instead of 'Soonkyu'?!
*Ignore*

 

She is not only smart and lovely, and kind-hearted...

 

*throw up sound*
Yah! *Smack*

 

The most important point is... ...She is a DANSHIN!!!! That's why all the people here like her so much.

 

Fury Sunny Soonkyu: YAH! What's wrong as me a danshin? Should you keep on mention that? Do I provoke you up on my height already?!

 

However, this girl doesn't has mother. Her mom died when she was very young.

 

*Sob sob*
Aow... so pity... *fake sob*
 

On this day, this girl's father come back from the other town, and bring her a good news.

"Soonkyu-ah! Ma dear daughter, I brought you a good news!! I gonna bring you a step-mother!!!"

This person, who carrying a fishing rod, while wearing a weird outfit, which doesn't match with that fishing rod, is Soonkyu's father. Taadddaaa~~~ Hyoyeon KIM.

Well, don't ask me why Soonkyu's surname is LEE, while her father, Hyoyeon's surname is KIM. This is not the point for the question tangled!!

Soonkyu immediately greeted, while pretending she is happy, but that happy expression can't cover her three black-wires on her temple. And asked "Ma dear dear appa, there's one question that bother me for an age. Why you're a girl? Why the heck you can be my appa while you still a girl? Shouldn't you be my umma?!"

Hyoyeon became speechless immediately, cat got her tongue. Noob for two seconds, blinked her eyes twice, and a belated shock reaction, and yelled "Ah! Why on earth I still setting as a girl at here?! Shouldn't I be a girl poses as boy here!?"

Soonkyu also as shocked as Hyoyeon does, and she turned her head to somewhere else. And shouted "YAH! Isn't this girl's role is my appa?! Why does she still wearing a women dress?! Where got a travesty role play like that?!"

At this moment, the mank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter