The Born of the CinderSica

CinderSica


CHAPTER 2

 

 

 



"You gotta get outta here!" she shouted. Kim Tae Woo nodded, and disappeared again into the dying embers. 'Expect me back tomorowwwwwwwwwwww…..' she heard echo across the room.

 

 


"Jessica! Where is my bunny bun yo!?!" she heard her sister Sunny yell from the foyer. "I don't smell no bun!"

 

 


"Yeah Jessii, Pinkerbell doesn't like to wait for dinner...so like...make it." Tiffany added.

 

 


Jessica ran into the kitchen and frantically started pulling ingredients (instant noodles actually) out of the refrigerator. Too late, her stepmother and sisters walked in.

 

 


"Jessica..." ShinYoung began, pointing at the clock on the wall, "Do you know what time it is?"

 

 


"Yes, mommy," she said nervously. "It's s--six o'clock."

 

 


"And do you know what time we're supposed to be sitting down eating?"

 

 


"Si-Six..."

 

 


"You damn right, fool! What the hell were you thinking'?!? This is unbelievable!" she yelled and punched the pot of boiling water off the stove. It crashed down to the ground, splattering the hot water everywhere. Jessica flinched.

 

 


"Drop it like that useless stepdaughter. C'mon girls, let’s get some Chinese food." She motioned for her daughters to follow her out to the Pink Benz.

 

 


"But Mommyyy, Pinkerbell doesn't like Chinese fooddd~~," Tiffany complained as they walked out of the house.

 

 

 

“Aigoo Aigoo...alright my beautiful daughter. We gonna grab some pink lollipop for Pinkerbell then.” ShinYoung replied.

 

 


***

 

 



The next day, everyone was in a frenzy preparing for the Royal Ball.

 

 


"Jessica! I need my Chanel eye shadow!!!" Sunny shouted from across the house. Jessica ran to retrieve her sister's makeup.

 

 


"Jessii!" she heard Tiffany scream, "I told you to get my pink earrings a half hour ago! Where the hell are you?!"

 

 

 


Jessica dropped the eye shadow and rushed to get the earring.

 

 


"Jessica! I said get my ball gown ready! How am I supposed to attend the ball without my y ball gown??!" ShinYoung shouted. Jessica tried to run to where ShinYoung was, but was stopped by her sister's chihuahua humping her leg.

 

 


"Pink! stop!" she tried to get the dog off her.

 

 


"Little Pinkerbell will do whatever she pleases with whatever she wants," Tiffany said firmly, now standing about five feet from Jessica.

 

 


Jessica started to reply, but realized it would be futile against Tiffany. She changed the subject.

 

 

 

"Did you find your pink earrings?"

 

 


"Yeah, no thanks to you. Sunny's got her eye shadow already, we're just waiting for mom." She looked up toward the stairs. "MOOOM!" she screamed, "HURRYYY UUUP!"

 

 


"Damn girl I MUST look good and y for the ball too..." she muttered as she walked downstairs. "Where's Sunny?"

 

 


"Outside, waiting in the Benz. Mommyyy~, let me sit in the front seat~" Tiffany whining as she give her the best pouted ever.

 

 


"I told you once mushroom, I told you a million times already. Sunny gets the front seat on even days of the month, and you get it on odd days."

 

 


"But mommyyyyy......~~ I wanna sit in the fronnnnntt~~" Tiffany continue to whined.

 

 


"Then you go out there and physically move your sister, otherwise, you sitting in the back. Got it?"

 

 


Tiffany pouted and stomped out of the house.

 

 


ShinYoung followed her out.
 

 


The Pink Benz pulled away, and Jessica flopped onto the couch, exhausted. She wondered if her claim-to-be fairy godfather would return. He said he would, but she wasn't sure she trusted him.

 

 

 

 

Tired from the day's work and enjoying her moment of silence, Jessica drifted off to sleep. Well it’s not hard for her as it was her hobby after all.

 




***

 

 



“………..”

 

 


"Jessicaa!" she heard Kim Tae Woo's deep voice boom. She jerked awake. "I waste my precious time to get from the aisle and excitedly wanted to preparing YOU for the ball, and this is what you do?? Fall asleep?!

 

 


"I...ehh...sorry."

 

 


"You better be. Now, are you ready for the ball?"

 

 


Jessica looked around nervously. "Uh...huh."

 

 


"Good! Let's get started then!"

 

 


Kim Tae Woo looked Jessica up and down. "Hmm...." he pondered, examining her outfit, "Do you have anything.......erm...better?"

 

 


"I have a blue sweatshirt with only have one ketchup stain on it..."

 

 


"tsk tsk tsk, that simply will not do," said Kim Tae Woo, "We need something fabulous, something Princess Yuri will simply DROOL over!"
With that, Kim Tae Woo whipped out his magic wand and started prancing around.

 

 


"Allickaboochak a bibbika doo a bippity boppity booooo Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~~!" He sang as he waved the wand around Jessica. "Sawaneul Marabheuwa! Genie!!" He thwacked her head and suddenly her ragged jeans and dirty t-shirt turned into a beautiful baby white gown. Her blonde hair suddenly styled with a perfectly cute bunned up, her nails became perfectly manicured and her face made up.
Jessica was surprise to see her beautiful appearance, but she mostly surprised by her fairy god father action.

 

 


"Now," began Kim Tae Woo again, "You need to arrive in style! Do you have a car?"

 

 


"No."

 

 


"No car?! Well! We'll have to make you one!" Tae Woo saw Sunny's Nintendo DS sitting on its dock, and waved his wand at it. "Sawaneul Marabheuwa make me a cute Volkswagen car !" and it became a cute white Volkswagen car. "Next, we need someone to drive you there." He spied Tiffany's other, ignored dog, PinkBambi, sleeping in the corner. "Sawaneul Marabheuwa, a-Genie!" and he turned PinkBambi into a chauffeur for Jessica. Jessica giggled.

 

 


"Okay...now you're reaa..--o oh! wait! I almost forgot!" Kim Tae Woo said, "Your feet! You need something on your feet! Here, I can fix that. Sawaneul Marabheuwa Gee~Nie!" and Jessica's nasty, stinking old sandal vanished. In their place appeared a pair of real glass cubic zirconium slippers. Jessica gasped. They were the most beautiful thing Jessica’s ever had on her feet.

 

 


"Wow...Tae Woo appa, I don't know how I can ever thank you..."

 

 


"Don't thank me, just go to the ball and have fun! But remember...you have to be home by midnight, or everything will turn back to the way it was."

 

 


"It will?"

 

 


"Yes. Now go dance the night away!"

 

 


"Oh thank you Tae Woo appa, thank you!" she hugged him tightly, then eagerly hopped into the white Volkswagen and rode off to the palace.

 

 

 

 

Once she was out of sight, Kim Tae Woo began to look around the kitchen. 'I wonder if they've got a delicious cucumber to eat in here...' he wondered.

 

 

 

 

 

to be continue...

 

-----------

 

Seriously, I'm so sorry for my late update..

All the college work really troubling me this few month tsk tsk~

But don't worry. I'm back. And I will update ASAP~

Take care readers^^