CinderSica and The FairyGod-Father?

CinderSica

CHAPTER 1
 


"There's gonna be a ball at the Royal Palace," ShinYoung announced as she read the invitation that arrived.
 

 


"That's hot," Tiffany commented.
 

 


"Yeah. And it says that only the finest ladies in the Soshiland are invited. Jessica, that means not you."
 

 


Jessica frowned.
 

 


"Damn, we gotta get to the mall then! I need a new bunny dress and the new bunny-shape Nintendo that I saw on the TV last night!" Sunny shouted with alittle bit aegyo in it.
 

 


"Let's go. Pinkerbell wants a new pink bracelet too." her sister added. "Mommy, take us to the mall now." Tiffany pouted while showing her crescent-eye smile to her mom.
 

 


So ShinYoung, Tiffany and Sunny hopped in the Pink Benz with a lot of Bunny sticker paste on it and went to the mall, leaving poor Jessica alone.
 

 


-----
 

 


"Owwaaaa..!!, I can't get to go to the ball," Jessica cried. "And uwwwaa!!, I'll never get to meet Princess Yuri or eat fancy cupcakes or American food or anything." She wailed, her tears dripping into the fireplace. "And nobody loves me, I'll have to live here forever with ShinYoung and her daughters slaving night and day in this kitchen!" One big, fat teardrop fell from her cheek onto a dying ember.

 

 

Suddenly, the ember burst to life.
 

 


Jessica gasped.
 

 


The fire grew, and out of it came a tall big man with a black shades on his head.
 

 


"Jessica!" he shouted.
 

 


Jessica looked up at him in fear.
 

 


He stepped out of the flame into the kitchen.
 

 


"H-hello?" asked Jessica.
 

 


"My name is Kim Tae Woo. And just call me TaeWoo appa. I am your fairy godfather."
 

 


"I-I didn't know I had a fairy godfather."
 

 


"Well now you do."
 

 


Jessica didn't know what to think. If he was her fairy godfather, where was he when she was forced into domestic slavery!? Where was he when Tiffany Hwang and Lee Sunkyu were getting everything they wanted and she got nothing?!? Where was he when her mother died?!? Jessica looked up at him expectantly.
 

 


"And I'd like to send you to the Royal Palace ball."
 

 


"Why?"
 

 


"Because I like you. Now, would you like to go or not?"
 

 


Jessica thought about it. Of course, her first reaction was 'oh hell yeah!' But something about this guy seemed fishy. He arrived through the fireplace, dressed like Santa, looked like he hadn't shaved in a week, and was offering to take her to the ball. Something didn't click.
 

 


"So...Tae Woo appa...if you really are my fairy godfather, then tell me this. What did I make for breakfast last Tuesday?"

 

 


"Tuna Sandwich and Mayo Salad?"

 

 


"But what did I eat?"

 

 


"Cat food."

 



He was right. She did eat cat food. Thanks to her ability to make the food that she cook into the most poisonous dishes after all.

 



"So...umm...Mr. Goong Tae Woo...—“

 

 


“er..Mr. Tae Woo appa..?” The fairy godfather corrected her.
“Err yeah..Mr. Tae Woo appa..may I ask you something else?"

 

 


"Ask me anything you want, honey."
 

 


"If you're supposed to watch over and protect me, why did you let my mother die?"

 

 


“…………..”

 

 


“Tae Woo appa?” Jessica glared at him suspiciously.

 

 


“………….” Kim Tae Woo stared at her blankly. “Is that what your fan called a Sica-effect?”

 

 


“I guess so” Jessica answered him coldly.

 



. . . . . . .*S I L E N T*. . . . . . . .




"Well?" asked Jessica.

 



"Err...all in a good time, my dear. All in a good time. Now, we need to get you ready for the ball!" Kim Tae Woo try to change the topic.

 



"Yeah...the ball's is tomorrow," Jessica reminded him.

 



-----
 

 


Suddenly, the heavy oak main door of the house swung open. Jessica gasped.





 




to be continue…

 

 

Subscribe & feedback^^