The Story of CinderSica

CinderSica

Chapter 7

 

 

 

 

 

"You stole her shoe!??"


 



"Yeah." Laughed Taeyeon while holding up a small glass cubic zirconium slippers. "Like it? I thought it was the cutest freakin' thing I've ever seen. So I saw her run out and drop this, then I picked it up. I wonder if they make them in my size." She looked down at her midget-like feet.


 



"Uhh..." said Yuri, "…to be quite honest, I have no idea who she was. I've never seen her before...I heard she might be a commoner."

 




"What??A commoner??! How the hell could one of them get in!??!"

 




"I don't know, Tae."

 




"We need to shut down all borders and find her! Honestly, what the hell do they think they're doing these days?! 'Let’s all crash royal parties we're not invited to’?? God I hate peasants."


 



"...find her?"

 




"Yeah Yuri! We need to find that blonde head and teach her a lesson about staying in your own class and not meddling in the affairs of nobles!!"

 




Taeyeon was the daughter of one of Qing BoA's advisors. So don't think she's a royal poser or anything.

 




"hhmmm...I think we should."

 




"She's done!"

 




"Well I didn't mean it like that. I mean like, I didn't mind her being there, I'd rather-"

 




"DON'T say that! First they're crashing parties, next they're pissing in the moat!"

 




"I wouldn't go that far."

 




"Tsk tsk tsk… Kwon Yuri, you've lived the sheltered princess your entire life. You have no idea what these people will do. Seriously...I mean…do you remember…," Taeyeon began, "…we once caught a...commoner...turning around in our driveway!"
 





"Oh what a tragedy" Yuri said sarcastically.


 



But obviously Taeyeon didn't get it.

 




"It was!"


 



"Well, listen. I told my parents I'd be back shortly," said Yuri. "Could I borrow that slipper? I think I'm gonna take your advice and try to find her."


 



"No problem." Taeyeon tossed her the shoe. "Go to town, I hope you catch the perpetrator."






* * * *







Two days later…



 



ShinYoung decided to take Tiffany and Sunny to the city for some shopping.
 





"Girls, the princess might call one of you back sometime, so we better be looking our finest if we want into the royal family, aight?"

 




"Yes mommy!" Tiffany and Sunny replied in unison.



 


"Good. So we're on the roll. Sica-yah!" She shouted. Jessica came into the room.

 




"Yes mom?"


 



"Clean up this house and do the laundry. I need my gold hand socks tonight for the club."

 




Jessica's spirit sank. For a second, she thought she was going to go shopping with her family.

 




"Yes, mom!!"



 


"Alright, good. Tippani! Sunny! To the Benz!"

 




Her stepmother and stepsisters hurried out to the car and drove off.


 



Jessica turned to the pile of laundry to be done...it was huge. She hated doing laundry, as she have to doggedly separated the whites from the colors.

 




Decide to do the laundry later on, she the TV.

 



"But Chuck, I don’t love you.. I know we never meant to be from the first place…"

 



Gossip Girl was on. Jessica was starting to really hate Chuck. Every day in his show was the same damn line....'I love you Blair’, ‘I love you Serena’, then here comes Nate the ‘Golden Boy’, which both of the girls crazy about.


 



Then there was a newsflash...!


 



"An unidentified glass cubic zirconium slipper was found in the front yard of the royal palace earlier this week. It is believed to belong to a commoner with the 4th small feet in the Soshi Kingdom…" (1.Sunny 2.Tae 3.Hyo 4.Sica)


 



'Oh snap!' thought Jessica, as she eyeing the shoe on TV. 'That’s one of the shoes that TaeWoo oppa gave me!'



 


Then, something else struck her.



 


How come her dress, Volkswagen Beetle, and other shoe had disappeared, but this one was still intact?



 


And most of all...


 



Why was it such a big deal that they had to interrupt Gossip Girl for it?

 




"If you or anybody you know is the owner of this shoe, please come to the Gee Mall this Saturday at 3 pm for a shoe-fitting event to find the owner."

 




'The Gee Mall?? That's the rich people's mall!' Thought Jessica.


 



Now, Jessica didn't know what to do. Would she get arrested just to get her shoe back? It was found at the castle, so maybe Yuri would be there!


 



She had to go. After all, it WAS her shoe. She figured, she might as well go. It wouldn't hurt to reclaim what was rightfully hers…

 




Or maybe if she lucky, she got to see the princess again.


 



'Screw the laundry'. Thought Jessica. 'I'm going to the mall!'



 


She grabbed the BMW car keys and headed out to the garage. Sometimes she used this car to get the groceries in, because Shinyoung hated it. It was Jessica’s parent car after all. And it was really old.

 




So she drove straight to the Gee Mall.


 



 

****

 

 



The Gee Mall was beautiful...it’s like a palace. As she walked in, it was like stepping into a fairy tale. Everything was...pretty! There was a giant fountain in the center, with golden statues of horses spraying water at each other. She looked up at all the shops...they all had different-sounding names. Nothing she'd ever heard of before.


 



In one of the shop, she saw her stepsisters, Tiffany and Sunny fighting with a cashier at Victoria’s Secret.


 



"I said I found it on the testing rack!" Tiffany shouted at the bewildered clerk, grabbing at the poor material.

 




"It's mine! I'm not paying more than $100 for it!"


 



"Miss, I saw you take it from the regular shelf, this bra is retailed at $110." the cashier replied.

 




"Mommyyyyyyyy~ this meanie won't give me my braaaaaaaaaa!" Tiffany wailed, giving her best annoying aegyo ever to her mother.

 




Shinyoung scowled.

 




"Don't give my baby girl no trouble young cashier…--" She said to the clerk.

 




Before she could be discovered, Jessica dashed away to the far end of the mall. She had to find Princess Yuri and get her shoe back.



 


"There! You!" She heard.


 



She looked up and to her amazement, seated on the mall's years-old Santa Claus Christmas throne, The Princess!



 


"...." Jessica didn't know what to say.


 



Maybe she nervous because of the Princess…


 



Or maybe the scene before her kinda makes her speechless…



 


"I never forget a face! Especially with the pretty and cute one!" shouted Yuri. Then, she gathered up her skirts and descended down to where Jessica stood blushingly as the guards let Jessica into the roped-off area.

 




"....hi" Jessica squeaked, unsure of what will going to happen to her.


 



"You... I mean, hey!" Yuri smiled. "You were at my party two nights ago, weren't you?" She picked up the glass slipper. "This...uhhh...you dropped this?"

 




Jessica took the shoe. "Thank you." She grinned back. "So...uhh...did you have a nice birthday?"


 



"It was wonderful, thank you."

 




Just then, they heard the shouts of people running at them.

 




"Jessicaaa you supposed to be at home doing laundry! Don't say you’re done already cause I know they not!" Yelled Sunny.

 




Yuri looked back at Jessica.
 





"Who the hell are they?"
 





"My family…" Jessica said with a quite sigh.



 


"Jessiiii~, Pinkerbell just got told she can only get one pair of doggy uggs, so don't piss her off any more today~" said Tiffany sternly.
 





Shinyoung arrived behind her daughters.



 


"Oh my dear Princess! Girls, you know who she is?!" She asked excitedly.


 



"...that's Princess Yuwree?" asked Tiffany.

 




"Yeah!" replied Shinyoung.


 



"Er~What's she doing with Jessi?" Tiffany asked again, wrinkling her nose.


 



"I'm asking her if she would like to come and stay at the castle for a while and get to know me a little bit better." Answered Yuri, smiling a bit.

 




"Why??? She at laundry. Trust me if I said that. She’s wash our laundry a few days ago. It likes someone cripple Sunny and my gowns really hard. Most of our gown’s color get wash away too. I don’t know how she doing that, but her strength much more like a bear."

 




"She won't be doing any of that thing’s when she's with me though."
 





The Princess took Jessica's hands in hers. "Would you?"


 



Jessica was REALLY shocked.
 





"Of course I would! I-I would love to!" she replied. "M-Mom?"

 




"Oh Hey! But-"

 




"This is YOUR decision Sica, not her. Now, would you?"

 




"Yes. I would love too."



































 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 

******************************************************




Epilogue


 

 

 



So Jessica went to the castle and stayed with the royal family for six months. She and Yuri clicked instantly. Not too long after that, Princess Yuri confesses her feeling to Jessica much to the latter delight. The Qing was surprise at first but when she looks the flaming love through their eyes, the Qing’s finally give up. The Queen really glad with the Qing’s decision and decide to give a memorable ‘Christmas present’ to her ‘husband’. A credit card. Which, the Queen been secretly keep for herself since she’s a teenager. Surprisingly, the money that the Queen had in the bank was a huge breakthrough for the Kwon’s family to get off from the debt. The Kwon’s were so happy because they finally can be rich once more after a many years they been in debt. A year later, their only daughter, Princess Yuri and the girl that is known as CinderSica married and lived happily ever after.




However, not everybody lived happily ever after. It turned out that Shinyoung owed nearly a million dollars in credit card debt, most of it was the money he'd spent on cars and presents for Tiffany and Sunny. This resulted in the Kwon’s family to not receiving much of a dowry, which annoyed the Qing. As Shinyoung's inlaws, the royals were obligated to help pay off Shinyoung's debt. So they did. And then, many years later, everyone was able to live happily together ever after.

 

 

 



 

-The End-

 

 

Finally..my 1st complete fic in AFF haha. The CinderSica fic ended here. And sorry if the ending is kinda lame nge~ I hope u all enjoying it.

Thanks for those who support me. Thanks for all the comment.

U olls are awesome!!       yes