The Story of CinderSica

CinderSica

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah you gonna get it Sic!," snickered Sunny. Then One Two Step song came on and she ran to dance with her old pal, Hyoyeon.
 

 

 

 


Jessica looked back at Yuri.
 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry, I-I-"
 

 

 

 


"Don't be. Wanna dance?"
 

 

 

 


Jessica's eyes got wide. "Uhh....sure!"
 

 

 

 


The two of them danced to the One Two Step, giggling and not exchanging anything more than a passing glance because the music was way too loud for anyone to hear them self think. Princess Yuri is dancing ily while giving her y wave dance. On the other hand, Jessica only banging her head back and forth while her hand is making 70's style dance. But both of them really enjoyed the moment together.
 

 

 

 


"You want to go somewhere?" Ask Yuri.
 

 

 

 


"Er..w..where?" stuttered Jessica, trying to content her excitement.
 

 

 

 


"To the gard-" But before Yuri could ask Jessica further, Yuri's ‘appa’ got on the microphone again.
 

 

 

 


On the other side, disappointment gushed over Jessica.
 

 

 

 


"Yo yo yo hows the Par-Tay?!!?" the Qing BoA shouted, causing the crowd to cheer. Yuri's face turned pink when she saw everybody looking at her.
 

 

 

 


Her ‘appa’ laughed.
 

 

 

 


"Alright, alright, sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you honey...but...it's time for the best part of the party! Presents!"
 

 

 

 


With that, the drawbridge lowered and in drove a guard with a brand-new cherry red Lambourghini Murcielago.
 

 

 

 


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!" Qing BoA shouted. Yuri's jaw dropped at the sight and the whole crowd erupted in applause.
 

 

 

 


"Holy ween~I want that car!" someone shouted.
 

 

 

 


"If this is just her birthday, imagine what her wedding will be like!" someone else yelled.
 

 

 

 


An old man belched.
 

 

 

 


"Donny Trump, please excuse yourself."
 

 

 

 


Yuri ran up to the DJ's turntable and gave both of her parents a huge hug and huge kiss.
 

 

 

 


"Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!"
 

 

 

 


"Anything for you, princess," said her mother, smiling. "Now go down there and see what all your friends got for you!"
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


It literally took hours for Yuri to open her presents and thank all her guests. Two hours, to be exact.
 

 

 

 


Jessica looked to the Mickey Mouse clock on the wall.
 

 

 

 


"Oh crap..." she mumbled, "It's almost midnight!"
 

 

 

 


It was 11:55 and she still hadn't had a chance to really meet and spend her night with Princess Yuri!
 

 

 

 


She ran up to the turntable, where Yuri was graciously thanking Madame Son Dambi for remembering how much she liked Mickey Mouse gift cards.
 

 

 

 


"Yuri!" Jessica shouted.
 

 

 

 


The Princess suddenly turned to her.
 

 

 

 


"Uhh...I mean...your highness!"
 

 

 

 


"Hey! It's you again!" Yuri smiled.
 

 

 

 


"Yeah...I just..." Jessica looked at the clock again. It was 11:58. Sh*t.
 

 

 

 


"I just wanted to say...happy birthday!"
 

 

 

 


Yuri's smile grew wider.
 

 

 

 


Jessica bolted.
 

 

 

 


"Wait! No!"
 

 

 

 


It just too late. Jessica was gone. Yuri sat back on her throne. She sighed.
 

 

 

 


"Who was that?" she asked.
 

 

 

 


"I have no idea," replied one of her guards.
 

 

 

 


"Find her for me."
 

 

 

 

 


* * *
 

 

 

 

 


Jessica ran as her gown disappeared and turned back into a stinky old sweatshirt. She ran across the castle lawn, past Sunny’s Nintendo Volkswagen and Fany’s PinkBambi that was once as her driver chewing on it.
 

 

 

 


Then, she tripped over a sprinkler, causing one of her glass cubic zirconium slippers to go flying off.
 

 

 

 


But Jessica didn't care.
 

 

 

 


If they caught her here, a commoner. Only Lord knows what would happen. And if her stepmother found out she'd gone to the ball....oh god.
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


Thankfully, Jessica was able to make it home in time.
 

 

 

 


She'd lost one of the beautiful glass cubic zirconium slippers that she ever had, but she didn't care. She was finally at home. She was safe. And mostly, she got to meet the Princess. A beautiful Princess Yuri.
 

 

 

 


She collapsed on her bed of rags, still not exactly able to process what happened from her first encounter with her fairy godfather until she can met with the Princess, but happy that it did.
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


"JESSICAAAAA!~" ShinYoung growled loudly.
 

 

 

 


"Err..Y..Yes..M..Mom?" Jessica stuttered as she can feel herself would got into any trouble anytime.
 

 

 

 


"WHY ON THE EARTH THAT YOU GO TO THE ROYAL BALL HUH??!"
 

 

 

 


"I..I..I'm sorry..." Jessica said softly. Looking down to the ground, afraid to look into her stepmother fuming eyes.
 

 

 

 


"YOU WANT TO GET SMACK HUH SIC?!" Roared Sunny while raising her hand up ready to slap Jessica face. But as she just an inch to make her palm mark over Jessica's face, Tiffany in.
 

 

 

 


"Jeez Sunny..You don't need to slap Jessi. We can use her though."
 

 

 

 


"For what?" Sunny ask angrily.
 

 

 

 


"Clean our laundry duh.. You know that we have a lot of unwashed gown in our room. It like a pile of Egypt pyramid with colorful pattern on it." said Tiffany while giving her eye smile smirk.
 

 

 

 


"Hahahaha! You right my beautiful daughter. I never thought about it hahahaha!" Laugh ShinYoung. "Ok. Now Jessica. Go clean our laundry. 3 of us. Don't forget to wash it with your hand..Not your glare. Now go!"
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


"......."
 

 

 

 


Jessica stood there only giving her glare to the poor gowns. Truth to be told, she not glaring the gowns, instead she crying silently inside her heart. She just doesn't want her stepmother and her stepsister to hear her crying. Because if she did, the high dolphin tune can be heard even if she sobs silently.
 

 

 

 


"Hello Hello there my little Jessica..How's the Royal Ball eh? It great isn't it?" Come Tae Woo Godfather with his big aviator plastered on his head.
 

 

 

 


Feeling something wrong with Jessica. He examined Jessica face. And it indeed, something wrong was happen to her.
 

 

 

 


"What's wrong with you my dear? Aren't u happy to see your Godfather here looking handsome like always?" But Jessica still remanding there. Silently.
 

 

 

 


[After 15minutes...Hell for Kim Tae Woo]
 

 

 

 


"Father..." Jessica finally spoke.
 

 

 

 


"Gosh Jessica! I thought I'm gonna standing here behind your back for another freaking year..." Tae Woo sigh heavily. "I have to attend Godfather-Godfather's Council in every mont-"
 

 

 

 


"Why i can't have a happy life like other people?" Jessica cut off. Her tears start to welled up in her eyes. "Why i can't have an easy life like the other?" A crocodile tears start to fall from Jessica eyes. "Why did this house did not have a washing machine when we need them?" Now, Jessica sobbed uncontrollably as she knelled down beside the pile's of Tiffany and Sunny's gowns.
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


"Yah! Jessica! I told you i will help you..not this kind of help!" Tae Woo cried loudly as he continue to wash the pile of Egypt-pyramid gowns with his bare hand.
 

 

 

 


"Duh~It's your fault that you didn't bring your magic wand..." Jessica said as she sticking her tongue out to the 'poor' Godfather.
 

 

 

 


"Haishh~ I shouldn't left my magic wand in Las Vegas Casino." Tae Woo sigh as he mumbled quietly.
 

 

 

 


"Well, why don't you get the magic wand back then?" Jessica ask.
 

 

 

 


"Cause what happen in Las Vegas, Stay in Las Vegas." He sigh..again.
 

 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 

 


"Yes! Finally done!!" Tae Woo jumped happily as he finish washing, cleaning and drying all the gowns under the sun.
 

 

 

 


"Yeaa!!" Jessica join in. Even though she's a not a big helper in the earlier 'work', she still feel glad that all the works finally done by her Godfather in such a short time.
 

 

 

 


"Well, Jessica..I got to go now. I really felt i need my new magic wand after doing all the washing. And oh! Maybe i will not be able to be with you again after this. I was choosing as one of the cast in 'Invisible Youth'." The fairy godfather wink to Jessica.
 

 

 

 


"O~Well, it really nice to meet you again before you go father." Jessica speak softly.
 

 

 

 


"Me too Jessica.. Me too. I will wish for your happiness with Princess Yuri and the Qing and Queen to accept you."
 

 

 

 


"Thank you so much father. Thank you so much."
 

 

 

 


Both of them hug as they say goodbye to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-tbc-

_______________________________________________________________

Double update for today readers~