Princess Yuri Life & er..the Shoes??

CinderSica

Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

 

The sun sparkled through the stained glass windows of Yuri's bedroom, the rainbow of light waking her up.

 

 

 


The princess yawned, opening her eyes. She rolled over and picked up her cell phone off the night stand. It was 10:30 am.

 

 

 


She laid for a moment, allowing herself to wake up. Her birthday party really kicked *ss. Her friends were always fun...the music was just right...that girl with the blonde hair though, the one that Sunny fought with, she never got her name.
 

 

 



Yuri wondered who on earth she could be. A distant relative perhaps? Or maybe she really a party crasher? But whoever it was, she was so cute, with her shyness and not being completely sure of what was going on. Not to mention she was actually looking hot.

 

 

 


'Gosh..' Yuri thought.

 

 

 


The whole point of last night was to meet as many possible bachelorettes as possible to begin narrowing down her search for a wife. She hadn't really bothered to do that. Her parents were so damn strict about it...friggen obsessed with marrying her off to produce an heir.

 

 

 


***

 

 



She could smell bacon frying downstairs in the royal kitchen.

 

 

 


Yuri quickly hopped out of bed, stepped into her slippers, and moseyed on downstairs for breakfast.

 

 

 


Her parents were already sitting in the breakfast nook enjoying bacon and eggs.

 

 

 


"Good morning sweetie!" chirped her mother.

 

 

 


"Morning mom."

 

 

 


"Did you sleep well?"

 

 

 


"Yeah...I did."

 

 

 


Yuri sat down next to her appa.

 

 

 


"So how did you like your ball last night? Better than your sweet 16 party a few years ago?" The Qing asked.

 

 

 


"Yes, Appa. It was. Thank you very much...I had the night of my life," she replied, still a little groggy.

 

 

 


"Did you speak to any of the young women we invited??" The Qing asked again.

 

 

 


Yuri knew her appa will ask that.

 

 

 


"Yeah...I talked to everyone...it was great."

 

 

 


"...but I mean, did you.. you know? Meet anyone who might possibly be...suitable?"

 

 

 


"Uhhh...."

 

 

 


Queen Hyori interjected.

 

 

 


"I think Taeyeon is a lovely girl! Well..even she's only had an eye on a 'lovely' only"

 

 

 


"Mom...Tae's like...my best friend. Please. I can't date her. Beside, her is creeping me out" replied Yuri.

 

 

 


Qing BoA sipped her coffee.

 

 

 


"Well you'd better find someone soon. We need the money."

 

 

 


"Bobo!" shouted her wife. Calling the Qing’s ‘sweet name’ that her mom give to her.

 

 

 


"What??" asked Yuri. "What do you mean, 'we need the money' ?!?"

 

 

 


The Qing took another gulp of her coffee.

 

 

 


"Honey, don't act like you don't know. We've been in debt for over a year and we really need a huge dowry to help pay it off. That’s why we were so accepting when you came out to us...it was like a gift from above, being able to marry you off and make a nice little bundle."

 

 

 


"We didn't want you to find out like this, darling." Her mother quickly continued, "Of course we love you no matter what, and-"

 

 

 


"And the fact of the matter is, we need the money." Qing BoA cut off.

 

 

 


Yuri's jaw was dropped in shock.

 

 

 


"But..But then why...why did you buy that car?? How much did it cost?? It has to be at least $375,000!!"

 

 

 


"Image, baby… image. We are Royal Family remember?" Said her appa, "How could we find you a suitable woman without a hot ride like that??"

 

 

 


Yuri still couldn't believe what she was hearing.

 

 

 


"…Including the party, and all your cars and castles and vacations and-" Her appa continue.

 

 

 


"Honey, we're only doing this because we love you," Her mother assured her.

 

 

 


"You see...when you were born, your appa wanted to find a nice place in the mountains to build you and your future spouse a beautiful palace. However, there are no mountains in our kingdom. So he started a war to get you some mountain from other kingdom."

 

 

 


"I started it for you, honey!" her appa exclaim.

 

 

 


"We didn't anticipate our opponent having so many allies. Needless to say, we lost the war, and have been paying reparations ever since."

 

 

 


Yuri still can’t believe what she’s heard from her parents.

 

 

 


"Mom...Appa...I...I had...no idea," Yuri's voice shook.

 

 

 


"Well now you do. So you see why it's so important that you bring us some more money," Said her appa.

 

 

 


"Well, I think you should try to get to know that Shin Bong Sun."

 

 

 


"Eew! She could be my grandmother!"

 

 

 


"The sooner to collect life insurance and then you could marry again, my dear."

 

 

 


Yuri'd heard enough.

 

 

 


She finished her tea and marched out of the castle and into her new Lamborghini.

 

 

 


She stepped on the pedal and sped off to her best friend, Kim Taeyeon's house.

 

 


***

 

 

 



Yuri arrived at the Kim Manor. The doorman, Siwon, was standing outside the door, playing with his i-pod.

 

 

 


"Good Morning, Siwon." Yuri greeted him.

 

 

 


"Good Morning, my dear! Happy birthday!"

 

 

 


"Thanks. Is Taengo at home?"

 

 

 


"Yes Princess. She's upstairs in her bedroom, probably."
 

 

 

 


"Thank you very much, Siwon."

 

 

 


With that, Yuri walked into the manor and went right up to Tae's room. It was a dark, dungeon-like old house but lit with a y red candle , with a specific 'playboy' poster along the way to her room at the very top.

 

 

 


She knocked, then entered the room.

 

 

 


"Shut up, Kangin! I’ve told you many times! Heck I've told you a million times, that I'm sick of you calling me like this! Don't you ever call me back until you get me the Playboy Limited Edition poster!" Taeyeon shouted into her phone.

 

 

 


She hung up when she saw Yuri. "Oh Hi Yuri."

 

 

 


"Hey Taengo" said Yuri.

 

 

 


Taeyeon put the phone down and began to pour herself and her friend glasses of carrot juice.

 

 

 


"Awesome party last night."

 

 

 


"Thank you Taeng. Well, last night I saw you checking out someone's at the party eh?" replied Yuri with smirk on her face.

 

 

 


“HEHE..Yeah…she so y.” Taeyeon smile. “But unfortunately she having a really great time when grinding against the column. So I better watch her than disturbing her doing that.” Taeyeon continue while remembering the girl action’s at the party last night.

 

 

 


*silent*

 

 

 


"Oh uh..uh.. well thanks for the magnifying glass that you gave me for my present last night Tae...it's...uhh...I like it." Yuri smiled politely.

 

 

 


"I knew you would!" Taeyeon said proudly. “It’s really useful for checking someone’s from afar…hehehe" Taeyeon said while giving Yuri her wink and sly smirk.

 

 

 


“……”

 

 

 


“Oh by the way, who was that girl you were dancing with? That short one with the blonde hair? She was hot. I stole her shoe."

 

 

 


"You stole her shoe!??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-tbc-

______________________________________________________

Next update will be the final..

I want to ended this story ASAP since this story already complete in SSF ^^