The Unfortunate Event

CinderSica

Chapter 4


 

 

 


The cake, by the way, was a huge Mickey Mouse cake! There was a long sheet cake with 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!" scrawled across it in baby blue icing.
 

 

 


Jessica grabbed herself a piece of the cake, and then moved back over to her spot near the chocolate fountain. She was mesmerized watching the princess sashay around the ballroom, laughing and making light conversation with all of her guests. She looked down at her watch. It was only nine. Plenty of time to meet the birthday girl, she though. She ate her cake, while the DJ made another announcement.
 

 

 


"GETCHA’ ASSES TO THA DANCE FLOOR FOR THE MACARENA!"
 

 

 


Jessica hates the ‘Macarena’ song with a passion. It was Tiffany’s favorite song, and it always made her angry to hear it.

 

 

 


She stood in the corner, watching all the guests report to the dance floor. The music began, and the party became a huge sea of people Macarena'ing. Oh, by the way the Qing, Queen, and Princess also included in the 'huge sea'.
 

 

 


"C'mon Jessica, it's fun!" shouted the lanky girl named by Choi Soo Young, pulling her into the mess.
 

 

 


Turned out, it was fun. Jessica smiled, finally aware of what she'd been missing all these years. She energetically danced to the ‘Macarena’ among all the other nobles of the land.
 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 


During a round of the song, Jessica felt a sudden bump against her. She turned around annoyingly. And to her horror, she was staring right into her sister Sunny's dark brown eyes!
 

 

 


"Jessica!" Sunny shouted, surprised to see her sister here. Jessica's heart pounded.
 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 


"You not so noble to be partying with Princess Yuri!" she harrassed, "Arenchoo supposed to be at home doing thee dishes huh?!"

 

 


"Sunn, please, be quiet, you know I-"

 

 


"No! Mami said that you can't come to the party, whatcoo theenk you doin here??!"
 

 

 


By now, a small crowd was gathered around them, forming a circle.
 

 

 


"Kick'r !" Shindong shouted to Sunny.
 

 

 


"Yo. Just be nice and get back to dancing," said Narsha quietly.
 

 

 


"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Tiffany rallied the crowd. Suddenly, all the guests were chanting, egging Lee Sunny on.
 

 

 


"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!"
 

 

 


Yuri, who was trying to politely excuse herself from a conversation with Lee Myung Bak; The South Korean President, came rushing over to the scene.
 

 

 


"What the-?"
 

 

 


"Your highness, dis girl is tryin' to crash your party!" Sunny yelled.
 

 

 


Yuri looked at Jessica, staring at her like a deer in the headlights with her sister's arm locked around her neck.
 

 

 


"I...uhh..."
 

 

 


"Ms. Sunny, please let her go."
 

 

 


"But'cyho highness!-"
 

 

 


"Please. Tonight, let’s just all have fun together. Commoners and nobles alike."

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________

2ouble update!!hehe..

Well, feel free to subscribe & comment ok? It's free by the way LOL^p^