We Need to talk

Hate

 

 

 Youngbae stepped on the pedal as he pulled out on to the street. Hand on the front tire, the blonde looked back over his shoulder to check for cars. Once he was lined up straight in the middle of the lonely street, he waited for the other car to pass him before moving forward, making a tight and careful U-turn on the small street. He finally stopped his car in front of the other's white one, waiting for the red street light to turn green. The blonde sat at the wheel, eyebrows furrowed. How did he get himself into this situation, he had no idea. Now he was heading to the mall nearby for dinner. Okay, It'd probably help to talk it out at the dinner table, but he wasn't even sure what he had to say. Why did he agree to this? He didn't have anything planned that night, so it was only something else to use to cram his free schedule. Another excuse to use so he didn't have to hang out with that one guy that annoyed the out of him. He was too nice to say no anyways, so Youngbae thought, maybe, this dinner out was a good idea. He still didn't think he'd freely accept Jiyong.

 

In the end, Jiyong was still a croat. Seunghyun told him about them, and he felt the pity when he learned a bit about Jiyong's life. Youngbae decided that he'll let it slide for now. He wanted to examine the other male. To watch him, and see if Jiyong was really what he was. After that, he'll decide, then, what to think about him. Maybe Jiyong really didn't want to kill him back then. He didn't know, but if Daesung was asking him for a chance, Youngbae thought he'll just spare the boy that much for now.

 

The light switched green, and the car in front of him slipped forward. Youngbae followed, stepping on the pedal. He had one hand on the wheel while his other rested at the window ledge. He stared in front of him, paying attention to the road while still wondering about Jiyong. He was so different, the blonde wasn't used to it. He had a few of those monsters' genes, so why was he so different from them? The thought never left his mind, as the blonde continued to drive. The car he tailed took a turn to the right, and Youngbae followed it. A few more turns later, Youngbae noticed the familiar view of the mall they were going to eat at. Inside should be a fast food place. It wasn't the perfect place to talk things out with people, but at least the other two would know that no one was eavesdropping their conversation.

 

Turning in to the parking lot of the mall, the blonde male looked up at the pretty white letters on the upper right corner of the building that read “CGV MALL”, light shining from inside the letters. There were fancy looking wide doors at the front, with steps just in front of them that led from the small drop off road and the parking lot to the mall. People were walking in and out. A few guys were walking out of the mall with bags. Their girlfriends walked next to them, hand in the other's. The couples talked amongst themselves, faces smiling. He recalled it was Valentines day tomorrow. For people in love, it was going to be a special day for them. For Youngbae, it was just another day in February. Sighing, he pulled his attention away from the people walking up and down the staircase, turning back to Daesung's car. The white car was just up ahead in front of him. Youngbae moved forward until the other car found its parking spot. The blonde parked his car next to the other two males and turned the key at the steering wheel, locking it. Pulling the key out, the male stuffed his keys in his jacket pocket and got out of his car, locking it after closing the door behind him.

 

The three were still not on the best of terms. As for Youngbae, he just felt awkward around the two. They had just been on the verge of killing each other. The blonde stepped back a bit, choosing to walk in a more languid pace following the other two. Jiyong stuck his thumb in his jean pocket and headed straight for the front steps of the mall. His face showing little emotions as he looked forward. His eyebrows furrowed in a line and his lips flattened. All around, individual girls with no guys with them turned to stare at him. Although he was feared by many people at his school, still, people turned their eyes to him in public. He held this mysterious aura. Someone that was so good looking, yet too high above their ranks for them to have. Girls wanted him. He was that kind of guy. Jiyong didn't feel that way, but sometimes, he still loved to immerse himself in that fame. He loved the attention he got from people, even if it was something similar to people worshipping him from afar. If it was attention, the male was willing to have it. With the countless stares from girls, guys around the area turned to glare at him. All these males probably hung out at the mall to pick up attractive girls. With Jiyong there, all the girls were way too distracted to even give them a second hand glance. That only made the blonde smirk. What were they, jealous? He scoffed inwardly, rolling his eyes.

 

Of course, with all the attention on Jiyong, some of it was diverted to Youngbae. He didn't look that attractive back then, but the male changed his style a lot in the recent months. For some reason, University meant a new look for Seungri's parents, so he was dragged into getting new clothes and a new hairstyle. Thus, his personality became just a bit more confident. Walking around, the male felt the eyes on him, and he knew that his style made others curious. People wanted to be closer to him now, and it gave him more friends than he had in previous years.

 

Reaching the door, Youngbae was already far behind the other two. Although Jiyong and Daesung were still within eyesight, he'd have to take another minute or two to catch up. The blonde didn't care. He stared at the blonde and his green haired friend curiously. He'd learned a lot about the blonde, and yet, he was still not entirely comfortable. The male wanted to get to know this blonde. He was a monster, that was true. He certainly had the strength to kill. But he didn't. What was this boy doing with a human friend? He couldn't understand, but this lack of understanding left Youngbae even more curiosity. He wanted to know. He didn't know if Jiyong would open up so easily, regardless. The blonde looked so reserved that it'd take such a long time to earn his trust again.

 

“What do you mean, 'earn his trust', you idiot? He's the one who's supposed to win your trust.” he muttered to himself. Daesung turned around to see where he was, and Youngbae walked a little quicker, stopping when he caught up a little to the others. Jiyong simply turned and walked into the mall before he arrived. There was this 'holier than thou' aura coming from the blonde that made Youngbae scoff a little. Daesung ignored their awkwardness and chuckled, smiling a little when he kept the door open for the blonde. Youngbae nodded and thanked the other, stepping inside with the younger male behind him. He could feel the younger blonde side glancing at him, but he ignored it, turning to Daesung. “So where we gonna eat?” he asked.

 

The green haired male smiled warmly. Walking with Youngbae, they followed Jiyong, who was now in front of the two. Jiyong pulled out his phone and was pressing around on the touch screen. The black and white cover showed in the gaps that stuck out from in his hand.

 

“Well, there's a food court here. If you want, we can just head there, and you can order anything that's there.” he said just loud enough for the blonde walking ahead of them to hear. The two walked silently and Youngbae stared down. He slowed his pace a bit, hoping the younger male would catch on and follow suit. He did.

 

“So what makes him so different? What does he have that all those others out there don't?” the blonde asked, not turning to look at Daesung. He didn't want to show the fact that he was this curious. Jiyong, cocky as he was, would most likely think he was interested in the other or something along those lines. He wasn't. At least not in that sense.

 

The green haired male turned to Youngbae before giving his friend a quick glance. He stared at Jiyong's back as he began to talk. “I met Jiyong because our parents used to be friends. Jiyong's mother knew my parents before she passed away. So we grew up together, but he'd never done anything to hurt people. He'd only be violent to people who were bullying me, but aside from self defence, nothing.” Daesung spoke as the three walked forward, turning at the corner down a different hall. Rows of shops lined one after another, with their shop names above the doors, halfway near the ceiling. Lights shone from within each plastic letter that formed the shop names.

 

Youngbae furrowed his brows. He found it odd hearing that about someone he'd only just stopped hating. He was accustomed to thinking the way that he did, that he found it odd to know the blonde in front of him was like that. The elder stared as the male in front of them walked forward, still playing with his phone as he walked. Just what was it about this male that attracted Youngbae's attention? The elder wanted to get to know about him, but he felt too distant. He was asking Daesung about these things, for God's sake! He should be asking Jiyong directly. He felt like some kind of stalker. But he couldn't confront this mysterious male after attempting to kill Jiyong for being a beast. A half beast, at least.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

'The are they talking about? Why do I feel stares on my back each step I take? The hell?' Jiyong thought to himself as he walked through the mall. He passed various stores that lead its way to the food court. He sensed the other two walking more slowly than normal. The blonde tried slowing down his pace, but the other two only slowed down even more behind him. He paid no attention to it for a moment as he looked around at the shops around him. There was Gucci, Louis Vatton and Aldo. He glanced quickly at the clothes on display in the window. Not bad. He wanted a few of their suits and shoes, but he thought better of buying more than he already had. Ever since he left his home, the male had bought a ton of clothes he didn't really need. He already had a ton of t-shirts, yet, he bought a couple more to add to his collection. Jiyong also bought a jacket that complimented his frame.

 

He rolled his eyes a bit. He recalled Daesung nagging him for buying pointless stuff. He already had a load of rings, bracelets and necklaces, and yet, he came home with a bag full of them. He didn't need them, but they looked cool. The blonde thought he'd be able to match them with his various amounts of clothes already in his closet he'd formed in his friend's house. Already, inside, there were rows and rows of shirts, jackets and pants hung up on the racks. He felt proud of the collection.

 

Walking ahead, the male huffed slightly. He knew the other two were staring at him but he ignored the stares. Pulling out his cell, the blonde scanned through his text message inbox. No new messages. Of course, did he expect his father to text him or something? Psh, he wouldn't even call him, what was he doing getting his hopes up here? It was stupid to expect that much from a parent who never even cared about their own son. Rolling his eyes, the male looked through his feed and found a few new hairstyles that were popular this year. Scrolling through the pictures, he noticed one of someone who had their bangs dyed blue. Hm, this looks pretty cool. Maybe he'd get this hair cut tomorrow or something. The male made a mental note to remember this before looking back up, turning another corner.

 

He already saw the food court in front of him. He turned to face the other two, catching Youngbae by surprise. He scoffed. “Done gossiping? What we gon' be eating?” he posed the obvious question. Obviously, he had no idea what Youngbae liked to eat, but he didn't want to order whatever he wanted. He turned to head to the food stand that he normally went for lunch when he didn't feel like cooking. The bright red letters stood out against the white background behind it, and the yellow arrow that stood above the name of the fast food place. It wasn't a shop on it's own. The food court separates into two, with a circle area in the middle where people walk through to get to other parts of the mall. It used to be lined with chairs and small couches for people to rest. After a few months of construction in the area, the only thing filling that place was a tree that extended up to the second story of the mall.

 

On either side, food stands lined the walls in an inward arch. Each food stand was within the walls that framed the food court. Tables and chairs scattered around the empty floor in between the now redecorated walkthrough that separates the two sides of the food court. Jiyong turned right to the shop labelled 'In N' Out Burger', ignoring his friends. Daesung would probably serve Youngbae. He didn't really pay much attention to the two when he finally stopped at the line in front of the fast food place, looking down at his phone for a second. He stuck it back in his pocket before pulling out his wallet from his back pocket. The blonde opened his wallet to make sure he had his credit card with him.

 

Turning his head around a bit to glance around the different food stands around him, Jiyong noticed Youngbae's figure standing in the line next to his. The blonde looked up at the shop he was lined up in front of. Pizza Hut. The male liked eating American food as well? That was odd. Jiyong never bothered thinking much about what this guy liked eating, so it surprised him to see the elder in front of a food place selling American food.

 

The blonde moved ahead in his line, still looking at Youngbae in the line across from him. Suddenly, Youngbae looked up. He probably felt Jiyong's eyes on him and looked up to see who it was. . The male sighed to himself in irritation. He feigned looking around at people curiously. No way was he going to be accused of checking out a guy, especially when he'd only just met the dude. How long had it been, anyways? Three days? Something like that, maybe...

 

Jiyong shook his head a little. He didn't want to think about it now. Side glancing to his left, he checked to see if Youngbae was still looking at him. Good, he wasn't. He was already ordering his food. Looking back in front of him, Jiyong stared at the back of the person in front of him, who was ordering his meal. God ing damn it, why is this guy taking such a long time to order for food? He's already debated on 2 meal choices, and he still doesn't know what he wants to eat? Come on, hurry up.

 

When the male in front of him ordered and paid, Jiyong finally walked forward to the stand and faced the waitress. She was pretty. The chestnut coloured haired girl looked up from the computer she used a moment ago to take the previous customer's order. A bit of colour tainted her cheeks and she smiled at him. She most likely admired attractive girls as she worked. The blonde ignored it and smiled back just as she started speaking.

 

“May I take your order?” she spoke, keeping her smile and trying to hide a giggle that was creeping out. Keeping her hand on the keyboard, she straightened up behind the desk as if trying to make herself look good.

 

Jiyong paid no attention to it, since she saw pretty girls often. She didn't take girls seriously when he'd only just met them. He knew he was good looking, but he never wanted to play with their hearts only to reject them later on anyways. Smiling, he pointed up at the sign behind the waitress. “Uh, one 3x3 burger with fries and a coke please?” he said, nodding as the girl took his order down.

 

“Is that all?” she questioned the blonde and Jiyong replied with a yes. “That'll be $5.90 please.” she said, looking up at Jiyong. The male handed her his credit card and she took it, rolling it on the slot next to the keyboard before handing it back to the blonde. Taking the receipt that rolled out of the computer, she ripped it out and placed it on the tray and slid it down across the counter and turned to the next customer. Jiyong headed to the nearby wall when the customer before him left. He rested his back against it and stuck his credit card back in his waller. Putting it in his back jean pocket again, the blonde pulled out his cell and waited for his order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                         pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Riii, what are we gonna get for dinner?” the elder was acting a little too childish for his age, but he didn't care. He followed after his boyfriend and wrapped an arm around Seungri as they stepped in through the mall doors.

 

The younger chuckled and stuck his hands in his jacket pockets. Seriously, after the session they'd just had, the elder was going to pull the innocent card? No pay is he going to buy it. Rolling his eyes a little, he smirked. “We're getting whatever they got in the food courts or restaurants inside, you pimp.” Seungri chuckled a little. He knew Seunghyun liked acting childish at times, but he wasn't going to soften because of it this time. He still felt a little vengeful on the elder after what happened in the elder's house earlier. “Whatchu wanna eat, babe?” he asked the elder, wrapping an arm around the other male's waist.

 

Tilting his head a little, he looked around for any restaurants they were happening to pass by, but only saw one empty looking Italian restaurant. “Let's get some pizza or teriyaki at the food court.” he suggested, turning to his lover and kissed his cheek softly. He knew the younger was going to pay him back in some way after what he did, but he didn't regret it at all. Seunghyun had always wanted to dominate his lover. Show him who was the man in the relationship. Seungri was too rebellious for his own good, the elder couldn't help it.

 

The two, holding on to each other tightly, headed towards the food court from the front door. They e corner and looked around in the nearby stores. The two had planned to shop for clothes after eating. The elder wanted to get something for the younger for Valentine's day. He didn't let Seungri know, obviously, since he wanted to surprise his boyfriend. “Hey, what'chu think happened to Youngbae? I mean, we saw Jiyong the last time. Think he went to meet Youngbae?” Seunghyun posed. He didn't really worry over that friend of theirs, but Seunghyun was curious. He was suspicious of Jiyong ever since he found out the guy wasn't human. But Jiyong didn't seem harmful.

 

Furrowing his brows, Seungri turned to his boyfriend in confusion. He shook his head. “I don't know, to be honest. I haven't called him the time I was with you. Nor has he called me.” he stated as the two neared the food court. “Want me to call him?” he asked his lover. Seungri pulled his lover in to a store as they walked. 'Bench', the store sign read. The clothes here were nice, since a majority of them have high collars. They looked good for coats and jackets. The younger male glanced at a black jacket with scribbles all over it. The collar was high as usual, and a zipper separated the top half of the collar, pulled down slightly. The younger pulled out the price tag of it. It read '$90.99'. Why were clothes here so expensive? The prices never changed either. Seungri huffed a bit, and his boyfriend noticed.

 

The elder shook his head a bit. If he wanted it so much, why didn't he just say so? Seungri was just way too prideful. Come on, he didn't have to buy everything he owned. If he didn't have enough money, why didn't he ask his lover to buy it for him? Seunghyun decided he'd just buy it for his lover when they aren't around with him, and give it to him for his Valentine's day present. “Nahh, don't call him. We'll just stop by his place tomorrow or something.” he said and nodded. The two males turned and walked out of the clothing store, in the direction of the food court.

 

Reaching the familiar empty space that divided the food court in two, Seungri moved his hand away from his lover's waist and grabbed his lover's hand. Holding it tightly, he pulled the other to the teriyaki stand. “Want chicken teriyaki? Or anything else on the menu, or do you want some other food, babe?” the younger male asked, looking up at his lover. Only then did he notice how tall his boyfriend was. When did the guy grow so much? True, he'd always been tall, but he barely noticed it till now how much taller the guy was compared to himself. It made Seungri feel short. He chuckled to himself and dismissed the thought completely when Seunghyun began to respond.

 

“I'll just get bbq teriyaki. I don't really feel like eating much, since your kimchi pork rice this afternoon made me so full.” he said. The male's face broke into a mischievous grin as he teased the younger male. The elder kissed Seungri, and the younger pursed his lips a bit. Nodding, the younger turned to the counter. No one was lined up here, since a majority of the people were lined up in front of the KFC stand and the Pizza Hut stand. The couple liked American food, but they've eaten so much of it already that they were getting sick of it. Walking to the counter, Seungri looked at the waiter behind the desk. He looked bored, like he wanted to leave and go home as soon as possible.

 

Looking up from the keyboard, the waiter waited for Seungri to take his order. The younger spoke up. “Could I get a chicken teriyaki and a bbq teriyaki please? And two iced teas.” he nodded, pulling out his wallet. The male handed a $10.00 which was about enough for the two orders. The waiter nodded and took the cash from Seungri's hand and put it in the cash register. He took out a few coins from the slot and handed the change back to the younger male. Taking the money back, he turned back to his lover.

 

Seunghyun was leaned up against the wall, waiting for him. The younger rested his back against his lover's chest. Leaning down on the younger's shoulder, he smiled. “Missed me already?” he said musingly. The elder grinned teasingly before kissing his lover's ear gently. He wrapped his arms around the younger male's waist and held him tightly. People walked by and stared at the two cuddling. Probably, the reason was that there were rarely any gay couples showing affection so much in public. Seunghyun felt that him and his boyfriend were different. They weren't afraid of showing their affections to anyone that walked by. Many people were worried of the reactions that they would get, but Seunghyun didn't give a damn. As long as he loved Seungri, and his love was returned, it was fine.

 

Seungri scoffed and rolled his eyes a bit. “Hey, don't act all high and mighty around me, you were only away from me by one metre.” he stated, chuckling softly to himself. The younger pulled out his phone and checked the time. 8:00PM. The three had half an hour or so to eat, if he wanted to shop and get home by 9:30PM later that night. It should be fine since they ordered teriyaki. The younger male wanted to get home by 10:00 later that night so he could sleep earlier. After all, the next day, he wanted to go job hunting, and hopefully get hired for something. He needed the money if he was going to survive without his parents. He couldn't always depend on Seunghyun to buy him everything.

 

The elder ignored the younger's response, only chuckling in response. “Still, you came back to me right after ordering. Doesn't that tell us you missed me?” Seunghyun nudged his boyfriend, who smacked his arm gently, remaining still against his lover's chest. Pressing his head against Seunghyun's shoulder, Seungri let his gaze wander. He put his cell phone back in his jacket pocket before looking around and waiting for his food order to be ready. A few more minuted passed before he finally heard a voice coming from behind the counter. His order was ready. Standing back up, the younger male thanked the waiter and took his tray of food. Seunghyun quickly grabbed two spoons and two pairs of chopsticks, straws and napkins, and placed them in the tray as well.

 

The two walked away from the teriyaki stand to look for a table to sit at. They walked past a few tables before they heard a voice calling from somewhere to their right. What? Turning, Seunghyun spotted Youngbae sitting at a table. He grinned before noticing two others sitting in front of his friend. Jiyong and Daesung. Why the hell was this kid not doing ? He knew Youngbae for long enough time to know this guy hated monsters. Did he not know what Jiyong was? Why was this guy so oblivious to this? Couldn't he tell that this male had different coloured skin tone? Seunghyun narrowed his eyes a little just as Daesung waved at the two. Jiyong leaned his back into his chair and stared at the two. He recognized the two males and saluted them. Seungri waved back. Speechless, the elder of the two ignored Jiyong and walked forward with his lover.

 

“Hey, hyung. What'chu doing here with Jiyong and... Daesung, was it?” he pointed at the green haired male, who only chuckled softly and nodded to the younger male. The younger of the couple sat down, placing the tray he was holding on the table next to the other three males. Seunghyun sat down at the seat across from the one Seungri sat down in, and the two turned to the other three.

 

Youngbae turned and put down the burger he was holding. The three had only been talking about where Youngbae worked, which explained why he managed to bump into Jiyong and Daesung when he was passing by his dance studio. They worked right next to the place he learned dance. “Well, I sorta bumped into each other, and decided to have a chat.” he said. His voice feeling less uncomfortable now that he had his friends with him. He couldn't ignore, though, the suspicious stare that Seunghyun had on Jiyong. The elder was silent, so he dismissed it. He probably knew something about Jiyong, but he didn't bring anything up, and neither did Jiyong. “And what about you guys? Came to shop or something?” he asked, looking at Seunghyun, who turned to look at him.

 

The elder shrugged a little, but Seungri took over. “We were since we didn't feel like cooking today.” he said, smiling. “Were you guys talking about something?” he gestured at Jiyong, who was sitting at the table, spinning his lighter around on the table. Daesung took a fry from the container that sat on the table. He'd bought the same order as Jiyong, so the two males each had a tray of fries in front of them.

 

“Nahh, but we did find out that we work next to Youngbae's dance studio. We kinda bumped into each other, and decided to talk.” he said simply. He left out the part where Youngbae confronted the two and made him injure himself in order to prove Jiyong's innocence. Till now, he didn't know if he really convinced Youngbae or not. He wasn't acting violent, at least.

 

The four males began talking about each other. They hadn't gotten to know each other well, and Seungri was curious about Jiyong and Daesung. As they ate, Jiyong got more and more committed in the conversation. Snickering a little, the blonde picked a fry off his own tray and put it in his mouth. The youngest there interested him. Seungri liked the same fashion he did. The younger also liked similar music, and seemed to have a similar personality as Jiyong. Jiyong wanted to teach Seungri, or get him to help out at his shop. Seungri was younger, and it seemed that he looked up to Jiyong because of their similarities.

 

Meanwhile, the only person that didn't really talk was Seunghyun. He continued to stare at Jiyong, and Jiyong felt the stare. The blonde looked up and stared back at the elder. He glared, as if to ask the other why he was staring, but the elder didn't say anything. As the other four laughed at something Daesung said that was funny, Seunghyun finally got up from the table. The others looked up at him and he walked over to Youngbae, whispering in his ear that they needed to talk. Nodding, the blonde nodded and excused themselves from the table. Grabbing the phone he placed on the table, Youngbae walked alongside Seunghyun, and the other three continued in their conversation. Jiyong looked a bit confused, but shrugged it off.

The two males walked towards the washroom and down the hallway that led to the washroom stalls. Stopping in front of the door, Seunghyun turned to look at a clueless Youngbae. Why did the elder take him here of all places? Couldn't they talk in some other place? The darkness around them made the younger feel nervous. It was quiet places like these that made the male twitchy. He hated them because he didn't know who or what would randomly jump out at him. Usually, he wasn't so nervous, but there were just way too many hiding places around this narrow hallway. Looking around, the blonde finally looked to the elder. “So, why are we here, man? I mean, couldn't we talk anywhere else?” he posed the question that had lingered in his mind the few minutes they used to get there.

 

“You know he's not a human, right? That Jiyong kid. Why are you with someone who could potentially kill you, are you crazy?” the elder asked. His voice and face serious as he narrowed his eyes at the younger male who stood in front of him. Finally, he'd let out what he was holding in all this time. Youngbae couldn't have been this clueless, right? He could tell on first glance. The reaction he got from the younger male was something he didn't expect. Instead of surprise, the younger male nodded. Did he know already? He was confused. He wanted answers from Youngbae.

 

“Yeah I figured that out that night we met. I tried to kill him but he stopped me. But he never killed me, so I came at him to ask why he did that. Turns out, he's... different? I was told by his friend that he didn't kill people unless it was for self defence. I'm not sure why he left me alive, though.” the blonde spoke, looking down at the ground. He repeated what he learned in that day, dismissing his confusion as he still wasn't certain what just happened that day. He didn't know if he could believe it, but there were definitely no signs of lies in Jiyong and Daesung's story. Nothing contradicted.

 

“Daesung, though? The two of them are always together. Don't you think that maybe that green haired friend of his is in on it as well?” the elder wanted to figure out some excuse to Jiyong's behaviour. Right now, nothing made sense to him. He learned that these creatures were a threat to humans. Why, now, was he being told that one of them were harmless? He hadn't done anything to the other guys, or Seungri, but he still found it unbelievable.

 

Shaking his head, the blonde looked back up at the elder. “No, the guy's blood is human. I made them prove it, so he showed me. I could say that I was surprised as well... but the two aren't harming anyone. You should just let it go. I don't see doing anything to them when they're like this.” he said softly. A few people walked down the hall and ignored Youngbae and Seunghyun. The washroom doors opened and closed every now and then as people walked in and out through them.

 

There was silence between the two as Seunghyun digested what Youngbae just told him. He tried to comprehend this, but it was all so new. He didn't know if he should believe this, since he'd only witnessed Jiyong sitting there and not harming anyone around him. But what if he broke out on a rage? Could it happen? He didn't understand the reason why Jiyong was so tame. “Then why is Jiyong 'different', so you speak?” he questioned. The elder male quirked a brow up and questioned his friend. Youngbae looked out to where they had just walked from in case anyone they knew happened to come by. No one was walking towards them, so he responded.

 

“His mother got attacked by a croat when he was still a fetus. The doctors removed most of the disease that transferred into her blood, but they never touched the fetus. When Jiyong was born, his mother died, but Jiyong was only born a half croat. He doesn't do anything rash unless it's to defend himself or someone he was close with.” Youngbae pursed his lips in a tight line. Seunghyun ddin't seem like he believed the story he just told. It was the exact one Daesung told him, but the elder very rarely believed anything unless it was written by many in text books.

A few minutes later, a grin cracked on to Seunghyun's face and he looked at Youngbae after noticing he'd been staring at the wall across from the two. “So you say that he's different? You know what that means, Bae?” the elder didn't bother to let the younger answer him, even though the guy's face looked up, confused once again. “You can study him so you know how to kill those croats out there.” he said evilly. The elder smirked a little. He was proud of the idea he'd just come up with. This was way faster of a plan than reading text books as well. What's better than to take an actual croat and use that to demolish all those filthy creatures? He felt like he deserved an award for his intelligence. But Youngbae pursed his lips in a frown. It was a good idea, but it made him feel like he was such a cruel human to use someone for his own gain. Was it really a good idea? He'd just have to figure it out himself.

 

                                                                                            pOWzpyF.jpg

A/N: Hey, guys. Hope you liked this chapter, I had a load of work to do again x_x Then I've got a test coming up so hopefully I'll still be able to finish the next chapter quickly :P Subscribe and comment please, I appreciate it!