Disorder

Hate

The atmosphere was warm. Too warm, as the blond headed towards that guy that looked so unusually attractive. The room, heated from the many people gathered inside all at once made Jiyong sweat as he used a hand to wipe it off his forehead.Why he felt compelled to approach another male, the boy didn't know. But he felt himself get pulled in the direction of Youngbae much like a piece of metal would attract itself to a piece of magnet. Jiyong fixed his tie slightly, having sobered up slightly. He wasn't too worried about his speech since he was able to talk fine. The blond walked through crowds that had gathered on the dance floor, slipping through a few couples before reaching the other male. Grinning a bit to himself, he sat on the empty seat next to the other, waving the barista over and ordering himself a drink. The room was dark, and the bar emitted a purple light that casted down on the two boys' faces. The other barely noticing Jiyong as he sat there staring into the bar counter at a spot, eyes never leaving as the male thought to himself.

 

When the barista turned back around and handed Jiyong his drink, the blond smiled up at him, thanking him before turning to the other. “Yo, the name's Jiyong.” he spoke coolly, turning his body around to face the other.

 

Youngbae, feeling himself pulled out of his thoughts, turned to notice a boy with the same tint of blonde hair as his own, smiling slightly before making a small hand wave. “Aye, Youngbae here, nice to meet ya.” he spoke, nodding softly as he stared at the other. Jiyong looked, for an average man, more on the attractive side. As well, by the way Jiyong had greeted him, the other looked social as well. Youngbae grew curious of the other, wondering why this Jiyong person wasn't on the dance floor with a girl. After all, the other would definitely have won the hearts of many girls. Jiyong was tall, charming and had a nice body. Not that he was complaining about his own either. He lifted his glass and sipped on it carefully, not removing his eye contact from the other.

 

Jiyong nodded, flashing a wide smile before taking a sip of his drink, downing the liquid before placing the glass on the table. “Hey, Bae. Nice to meet ya. Why are you sitting here alone, might I ask?” he asked, not bothering to speak formally. The other was a stranger after all, and he couldn't care less about being formal unless it was someone he knew and respected. Youngbae, as far as he knew, was a stranger and Jiyong didn't know if he's one he should respect.

 

The elder looked up after examining his drink, shrugging slightly before resting his back against the chair he was sitting on. “Well... I just don't feel like partying today. Those other two that I'm with are here to collect more girl friends.” Youngbae chuckled, flashing a grin to the other male. He lifted his chin up slightly as he faced Jiyong, gesturing at the other. “What about you? You look like you're here for a reason.” he chuckled softly. He was observant and made no efforts to hide that about himself.

 

The younger male pulled out his lighter and began spinning it around like a top on the table. It was a habit of his, and he couldn't help it no matter who he was with or whether they were talking or not. “Well, I was upset so I dragged my friend with me here.” he said honestly, lips pursing slightly. He blew a strand of rebellious hair from his face, noticing the room getting much too stuffy for his liking. He smiled sincerely at the other just as Youngbae nodded, face showing one of curiosity.

 

“Oh? Well what happened, if you don't mind me asking?” Youngbae questioned, pulling his hair back as he fixed it, making sure it was in place. The male looked at Jiyong for the first time, noting the other's sense of fashion and liking it. The other had on a black leather jacket and a lose black t-shirt. The word on the front said “Fantastic”, written in white, with a few black lines in the middle of each letter as if the word itself was painted onto the shirt. Jiyong wore nice baggy jeans which were ripped at the knees and lower. To match, he had high ankle shoes that reached past his ankles. The man wore a load of necklaces: long chains that hung from his neck, each of a different colour and style. Finally, the male's fingers each had one ring hugging it. The rings were shiny and flashy. Each of them shining under the fluorescent lights as the other played with his lighter. Youngbae didn't smoke, but he never minded anyone who did. Although, he wasn't entirely sure if Seunghyun did.

 

Nodding, Jiyong chuckled a bit, putting his lighter back in his coat pocket. He turned around and rested an elbow up on the table before holding his head on the back side of his hand, resting on it. “Nah, I don't really mind.” he said, being more open with his problems tonight. He normally wouldn't tell people his secrets. Not unless he knew them well. But something about the other just made him want to tell the other everything. Was it because the other looked like a good listener? It's rare to find anyone who bothered to hear about your crap anyways. If Youngbae wanted to know, then why not? “Well, I was kicked out of the house by my dad who never loved me all these years that I've been his son...” the male paused for a moment, poking at a crumb that sat on the table in front of him. He frowned slightly in concentration before continuing. “He thinks I killed my mom when she passes away after giving birth to me.” he stated as if that alone was the most normal thing to ever have happen to someone. He didn't bring up that he was born a monster. Jiyong couldn't bring himself to confess that. No, the other would hate him forever, and there would go his chance of finally meeting someone. The blond wanted friends badly. He longed to meet and hang out with them, yet he could never when all they did was run away.

 

Youngbae frowned, brows knitted in frustration as he took in what his new found companion just told him. He had a sad life himself, but he knew his parents loved him. It must be sad knowing your own parents hated you. Those that gave birth to you. He wondered how Jiyong could withstand that so many years, yet he also pitied the boy. This boy ran away from home after tolerating that for so many years. It wasn't unusual that he'd run off. After all, if Youngbae was in the other's place, he would have as well. Shaking his head to himself, the elder turned to Jiyong and extended a hand, patting the boy's back firmly. “Man, you're one toughy, you know that? I'm surprised you'd be able to handle it as well as you did. Not many people can, ya know.” he said sincerely, encouraging the other to keep on living his life. This person before him needed that strength.

 

Jiyong grinned at the other. He knew the other missed the entire point that he was unhappy, but he took the comfort selfishly. He didn't care who it was, he just wanted someone to give him the comfort and love that he needed. He couldn't care less if he was asking for too much. He never got much to start with, so whatever love that happened to drop close to him, he'd pick it up. He'd hold it tightly, as if it was meant for him in the first place. Something was way different about Youngbae. There was something about him that made him react different. Something that caused him to open himself to the other. It wasn't just because the other was a good listener. The other showed genuine interest in him when others didn't. He knew this by the way Youngbae looked at him. The blond stared at the other in silences, eyes lingering at the toned shoulder muscles of the elder before turning to his drink. Jiyong finished up the rest of his drink before looking at the confused male, smiling. “Will your friends mind if I steal you for a little while?” he asked, crossing his arms in front of him as he quirked a brow up in question.

 

Youngbae tilted his head slightly, confused before pulling out his phone to check the time. It was about 12AM already. Normally, his friends would be done at around 4AM, which was in exactly four hours from now. Shrugging, he looked up again at the curious male. “I can text them, I'm sure they won't mind. I'll just tell them I'm with a pretty girl.” he grinned musingly at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong laughed in return before frowning. He narrowed his eyes at Youngbae before jabbing a finger at the other. “Yah! You calling me a girl?!” he spoke, faking anger as the male still sitting laughed, shaking his head a no. “You metter not have!” Jiyong whined slightly, causing the elder to shake his head slightly at the other's cuteness.

 

Wait, since when did he find other men cute? Youngbae frowned as he began texting his friends. He poked at each letter on the screen of his phone, the light from it illuminating in the dark room. Youngbae had always liked girls. He'd had a select few girlfriends in the past as well, and would flirt with one or two of them when he'd be single and was looking for a girlfriend. None of them were the right one. They all judged him too much. Some expected that he'd be interested in , but that just went against his beliefs. He told himself that he wouldn't have until after marriage. It was wrong to indulge in that sort of thing before marriage, and he knew that since he learned the meaning of the word ''. Eventually, he loved girls, and yet, he was never successful with any that he'd dated. Why now was he thinking about another guy? He was never gay. He'd never thought about another guy in the intimate way. He was different from Seunghyun and Seungri. Though they were both gay, Youngbae never chose to judge his friends. He didn't have the right to.

 

Surely, thinking another male is cute had nothing to do with being gay, right? He was sure of it, and tried convincing himself of that. The blond finally pressed the enter key to his message, forwaring it to both of his friends in case one didn't read it. 'I'll be going somewhere with this person I just met. I'll be back in a few.', it read.

 

Sticking the electronic in his pocket, the male nodded as he stood up, turning back to the other he'd just met. “Where to?” he spoke up as his new friend grinned, pulling one side of his lips in a peculiar smirk. Youngbae let that slide as he assumed it was only a habit if Jiyong's. He did that so often as they talked, it probably didn't mean anything.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                 pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

Feeling a light vibration coming from his jean pocket, Seungri jumped slightly. He'd headed over to his boyfriend, and the two were leaning up against the wall to the side of the dance floor, far from the bar. The younger male pulled his phone out as Seunghyun continued kissing his neck. The elder just didn't bother leaving him alone, no matter what he did. Sighing to himself, the younger male opened the message he got from his friend only to let out a yelp. “Eh?!”

 

Seunghyun smirked, assuming his lover was just getting by his actions, moved his arms around to hold the younger boy tightly around his waist. He began harder on Seungri's neck, trailing his tongue up the other's skin slowly. “Hmm, babe, what is it? Tell me what you want...” he spoke huskily as the other male jumbled with his phone.

 

Seungri, getting momentarily distracted by the other's actions began playing with Seunghyun's hair. His fingers tangled around the blue mess as he hummed, smiling softly as he tilted his head to the side. The younger pulled himself closer to the elder before seductively, earning him another light on his skin from the elder. “I wanna go somewhere, babe...” he spoke lowly, tilting his head back just as he felt the elder sneak a hand up his shirt to pinch at his lightly.

 

“Mmm... where do you suggest we go, y?” the elder spoke, voice teasing the other as he began rubbing Seungri's slowly, circling the soft under the piece of clothing. Since when had this shirt become such an annoying obstacle? Seunghyun wanted desperately to pull it off, but they couldn't because they were still out in public.

 

“To find out where Youngbae is.” Seungri's voice changed as he grabbed his lover's wrist, pulling it out from under his shirt. The younger smirked at the priceless reaction he got from Seunghyun as the elder pulled away with a pout. The younger male winked at the other. “Come on, Bae just texted me that he went somewhere with someone. I think I know who it is, and it's not a pretty chick.” he said, grinning deviously before smacking his lover's in the process.

 

The elder frowned grumpily, having had his turned down in the blink of an eye all thanks to his boyfriend. This was unfair. He was definitely going to pay for teasing him like this. “You punk... I'm definitely punishing you when we're done with this.” the blue haired boy spoke, voice low and threatening as he grumbled, eyes staring at the ground. Seungri only chuckled in return. He wrapped an arm around his lover's waist in an attempt to cheer him up.

 

“Aw, don't be like that, babe. I was only kidding around. Besides, we do it often enough.” the younger stated as the two began heading out of the club. The younger male hoped that they weren't too late in catching his friend leave. Soon enough, he found Youngbae a few metres away walking next to another blond. It was the guy he'd seen heading towards his friend earlier that night. “So it is him.” he spoke quietly to himself, earning a confused expression from his lover as Seunghyun turned to see what Seungri was talking about.

 

“Hey, what do you mean? There's Bae. Who's that dude next to him?” he questioned, tilting his head slightly before grinning. “Ey, I didn't know Bae went for guys.” he said. Seunghyun's voice sounding slightly higher as the elder teased his friend.

 

The two followed a great distance behind their friend and the mysterious person next to him. It's strange that they didn't take a car, but it didn't seem like their destination was far either. Seungri turned to his lover and filled the elder in about the guy their friend was following. Or at least, as much as he knew for now. It was the same peculiar guy he'd met at Starbucks the other day. Oddly, the younger male thought he would have seen the guy's friend with him, but he didn't. After following their friend and his companion another two blocks, they stopped suddenly. Jiyong turned his head slightly, forcing Seungri and Seunghyun to run behind the nearest old building, hiding behind it. Seunghyun glanced out from behind the wall, making sure to keep himself well hidden. “He's looking around. You think he suspected us?” the elder spoke. His voice was low as he tried not to speak too loudly. It was night and there were barely anyone nearby. Seungri pursed his lips in a tight frown. That was strange. The two males had distanced themselves so far away from their friend and that blond. It was impossible that he could have sensed the two following them, let alone hear them. Was that guy really that talented?

 

Grimacing, the younger boy shook his head violently. “What are we doing hiding from them? Nothing's wrong so we should just walk up to them. Hell, we're Youngbae's friends, for God's sake. Let's just go.” he spoke up. His boyfriend nodded an agreement. The two males poked their heads out from behind the wall, planning to catch up to the other two. However, the two stopped once they stepped out of their hiding place. Youngbae and the other male were gone. Had they really been hiding behind the building long enough to let the two slip away so quickly? Seungri rubbed his forehead roughly with the front of his wrist, groaning slightly in irritation before turning to his lover.

 

“Gosh, why does this remind me of something we did to Bae?” he spoke, chuckling softly with his lover soon after. They headed back to the club in the other direction. The younger still felt worried for Youngbae since he was with a questionable stranger. And to add to that, it was the very guy Seungri was suspicious of. The younger hoped that his friend would be alright, and yet something felt strange to the boy, though he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

 

Sensing his boyfriend's distress, the elder wrapped an arm comfortingly around the other's shoulders, patting it gently. “Don't worry about him. He can handle himself, I'm sure. Yah! You were talking about two of them, right? Wanna try finding the blondie's friend?” Seunghyun said soothingly, trying to get his lover distracted so he would stop thinking about it.

 

The younger nodded. Both of them started heading back to the bar, away from their friend and Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                     pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

“But I can't drink anymore, I'm getting sick!” a male with a whiny voice could be heard coming from one of the couches in the club. The dance floor was wide with a ton of space for people to mingle. It was separated from the lounge by a thick black carpet that travelled from the door of the club to the bar at the back before ending right in front of the chairs. The same carpet turned in both directions right in front of the bar, creating a line perpendicular to the side that led from the door, making a “T” shape. The lounge was covered with a fancy looking carpet, with beautiful designs resembling crowns lined up with each other. Across the lounge space were “L” shaped couches that framed this region. Each set creating a semi-square around a coffee table where drinks were placed. People sat chatting and laughing. Many girls were leaning up against their man's chest while holding a class or a bottle of alcohol.

 

“Aw, come on, you can take another glass! Come on, do it for me!” a girl's giggly voice could be heard following the male's whine. A beautiful girl with long, wavy blonde hair sat smiling cutely at Daesung as she poured yet another glass of the alcohol for him. She was high from so many rounds, yet she still wanted to continue. Her hair was messy from her swinging her head around each time she laughed. Her red dress ruffled slightly, though the girl was probably too drunk to care.

 

Daesung smiled politely at the other, holding his glass before pretending to drink from it. The male quickly spilled out some of the contents when she wasn't looking. Although he was already feeling pretty tipsy, he didn't feel like getting a headache the next morning. He'd already drank so much with his best friend, and it was already having its effects on him. Speaking of Jiyong, he hadn't seen his friend since he left the guy by himself. The younger pursed his lips as he looked around hopefully, trying to find his best friend anywhere on the dance floor. With no luck, he turned back to stare at his empty glass. “Where did that boy go anyways?” he muttered quietly to himself.

 

“Where did who go?” the girl yelled out, chuckling to herself as she sat back in her seat. She crossed her arms on top of the table and rested her chin up on her arms. The blonde stared at Daesung as she giggled softly, making Daesung chuckle, shaking his head in reaction. Resting his back on the couch, he wondered why he was compelled to meet this girl. Was it because she looked lonely on the dance floor? Or was he actually trying to find a girlfriend for the first time?

 

“Yah!” a voice brought him out of his sleep. Daesung had drifted off in the middle of his thoughts. The girl asleep in front of him suddenly jumped at the voice. The male felt a finger poking his arm irritatingly. Daesung slapped the hand away, thinking it was Jiyong.

 

“Alright, stop it Ji-- oh.” the male spoke, stopping when he turned his head to the side where the person was poking him from. The person, or rather the people who were calling him weren't Jiyong. They were two people he hadn't met at all in his life. Daesung tilted his head slightly in question. Did they know the girl across from him or did they just want to make friends? The male had no idea, but decided to brush that thought aside for now.

 

“Hey. And you are...?” Daesung spoke, voice calm, as he stared up at the two males who decided to sit in one of the empty seats of the couch. The two smiled at each other just as Seungri nodded a yes to the other. They turned back to him. Daesung pursed his lips, confused.

 

Seungri smiled at the other before speaking up. “Well, firstly...” he paused slightly, unsure of how to tell Daesung. “I'm Seungri, and this is my boyfriend Seunghyun.” the younger male chuckled softly, somewhat embarrassed by his own odd introduction. After Daesung responded, he spoke again. “We-- well, I, bumped into you guys earlier today and I just saw my friend and yours leaving the club not to long ago.” Seungri blurted out before looking down. , the guy probably thinks he's lying just so he'd come with them somewhere.

 

Blinking, Daesung absorbed what the other told him. It was true that he couldn't find Jiyong anywhere, but he doubted Jiyong would be hanging out with another male, right? After all, the blond came with his initial goal of getting a girl. He couldn't say the other was lying because he couldn't find his friend anywhere in the club. Seungri wouldn't have been able to tell who Jiyong was and what he looked like unless he actually did see him with Jiyong earlier today. “How would you know that it was Jiyong your friend was with? There's a ton of blonde haired males around here.” he said, pointing at the dance floor. The closest couple to their table happened to have one blonde guy. Seungri nodded knowingly. It was true and he didn't blame the other for doubting him. Regardless, it just wasn't the time. The two left and they barely knew each other.

 

“You guys were talking about how he can't live over at your house because of something relating to your parents finding him, right?” Seunghyun stated knowingly. His lover squeezed his hand in his. That should be proof enough for Daesung to trust them.

 

Shocked, Daesung nodded. He had his doubts about these two guys, but then they did repeat a previous conversation topic he'd had with Jiyong several hours ago. He couldn't not trust them even if he wanted to. He was also worried about his friend now that he knew he wasn't alone. The blond male left the club with a complete stranger in the middle of the night. It wasn't even a girl, so he had no idea where they could have gone. There was a chance it'd be a hotel, but Jiyong was straight. Why the hell would he bring a guy to a hotel? Daesung's head hurt from thinking about it, as well as from the drinks he'd had that night. The blonde haired girl was fast asleep across from him. After about thirty seconds of silence, the male nodded at the two he'd just met. “Fine, I trust you on this... Though I have the slightest idea where Jiyong could have gone...” he pursed his lips in a tight frown as he thought, resting his chin on the back of his hand, elbow against the table. “I'll text Jiyong and you text Youngbae. Tell them to meet at my place.” he concluded. Jiyong would most likely show Youngbae the way by tomorrow, so he didn't worry about it too much. “We know they're together, that's the better part. So don't worry too much!” he grinned widely at the two, who smiled in return. It really wasn't something to worry over, yet Daesung knew how his friend could easily turn cold to someone, especially someone he just met. Jiyong was a part beast. Hopefully Youngbae won't be able to tell and accept Jiyong. That would be the best.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                  pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

The alley was rather dark. Even darker than the few blocks surrounding the club where we came from in the middle of the night. Youngbae wondered where the other was leading him to, but he felt compelled to follow. This male was different, mysterious and he emitted that aura when they met. The way Jiyong smirked, as if he was plotting something every time the male replied. Jiyong was definitely a ladies' man, no doubt about it. And yet, Jiyong's facial expressions showed that of loneliness. Youngbae stared at the other curiously, turning his head slightly when the blond turned to him.

 

The younger chuckled softly to himself as he led the other down a sidewalk that led to a park. The park that Jiyong had ran to as a kid. For some reason, the male had always loved that place. It was always so quiet, so serene. Not many people went there, especially not at night. It was a place for the blond to relax and quiet down. Arriving there, he headed to the familiar set of swings he loved sitting on, lowering himself into the seat as he motioned his friend to join.

 

Youngbae did. He was confused. His mind not registering why the other had pulled him out of the club and to the park. It was dark. What if beasts came out to attack them? What if someone decided to go on a shooting rampage and murder people out here? It was so silent, just about anything could happen. All you could here were the sounds of leaves moving and brushing against each other. Tiny shuffling noises came from the bushes as smaller animals huddled further in inside their homes, sleeping. It was also rather peaceful here. There were no hustling of people roaming the streets. No nightlife activities at all. Simply silence. Sitting down, the elder turned to Jiyong. “Yah. Why here, of all places?” he questioned Jiyong, curiosity hitting him like a wave. He liked it here, but it was a rather strange place to call someone to, especially when it was in the middle of the night.

 

Instead of an immediate answer, the younger turned to stare at the ground right in front of him. The toe of his foot rubbing up and down, scratching at the sand below him as he thought to himself. The male let the silence swallow them whole before finally breaking it. “To be honest... most people hate me even before they meet me. It's because of what they know about me.” the boy explained, not bothering to look up at the other next to him. He let Youngbae look at him in confusion, not understanding anything he was saying.

 

“What do you mean? How can people not like you before they meet you?” Youngbae questioned, stopping for a moment to try comprehending what Jiyong said. “Of course there are people like that, but everyone?” he pursed his lips. It couldn't be that coincidental that everyone Jiyong happened to meet would hate him. It didn't make sense. Everyone was different. The other male had to be over exaggerating at least a little bit.

 

Frowning, the younger male turned to him, eyes still looking down as he breathed in and out slowly. Jiyong couldn't trust the other yet. He had to be sure about something before letting his own emotions get to him. He didn't want to fall again like an idiot. Each time he tried meeting new people, they would all run away. It made him disgusted with himself. What if this was yet another friendship doomed to fail? What if the other male turns to hate him like all the rest? Then what? And yet, something felt different about him meeting Youngbae. For the first time, he felt warm. It was like when he first met Miyo-- no. No, there was no way he'd ever fall for a guy. They just met, goddammit! It might just be his way of dealing with the first person that showed him they genuinely cared. That it was his reaction to the first person who liked him aside from Daesung. Yeah, that must be it.

 

Brushing all thoughts aside, Jiyong looked up, this time with more confidence. He needed to know. He needed to see if the other person really did care for him, even though he never told them his secret. But the other would know eventually, so now was a more than perfect time to do so. Looking up at Youngbae, the male widened his eyes slightly, the colour changing from their original brown to gold. The blonde willed happy thoughts to run through his mind to spur the colour change. He looked at Youngbae as his eyes glistened under the moonlight. The colour visible to the elder thanks to the close distance they were in. Jiyong waited. He waited for some sort of reaction from the other. It wasn't normal for any human's eye colour to change so quickly, so the other was bound to catch on. He didn't want to scare the other and show him anything aside from simple changes like what he just did.

 

Shocked, Youngbae stared at the other, eyes widened in alarm. So Jiyong wasn't human all along. Then what was he? He never attacked back at the club. What did the blond have in mind for dragging him all the way out to the park? The other must have lured him here so they could kill him. Yes, that was the only explanation Youngbae could think of. Beasts were violent and wouldn't spare anyone if they got a chance to attack. , now he was screwed. He had nothing around to defend himself. That was until he remembered he'd put a switch blade in his pocket, thinking he'd need it eventually. Pulling it out from his pocket, he opened it, holding it in his hand as he grinned slyly at Jiyong, smirking slightly. He'd grown up hating these vile creatures. Ever since his parents died, he hated them. He had sworn to kill them all if he had the chance to. Youngbae needed vengeance and if this was going to be the first beast he'd ever slay, so be it. If not, the male knew he'd die fighting, and that, at least, put his heart to ease. “So, you're one of them...” he spoke, voice turning as cold as ice as he glared at Jiyong.

 

What? How could he have been so naive? To think that someone would actually go out of their way for him. He was never loved in the first place. People were always afraid of him. This time he's done it. Youngbae wanted to kill him. He sensed it in the other's glare as they held the switchblade close up in defence. It wasn't like Jiyong had planned to kill the other. He felt used, betrayed. The moment he thought that he finally found someone he was willing to show his secret to, they turned their back on him. This time, the person hated him. For some reason, they hated him with such vile hatred that made Jiyong shudder under Youngbae's intense gaze. “One of them? The hell are you talking about?” he spoke, voice serious. If the other was going to act this way, he won't let the other know how much he was affected by it. He'll show the other who's cold. He knew how to treat others like they were lower than him. He wasn't going to allow his feelings to be torn to bits by a complete stranger.

 

Not the least affected by Jiyong, Youngbae only snickered under his breath. He approached Jiyong with the switchblade, hoping to close the distance before attacking the other male. “You're one of those... things... aren't you? At last. I can kill something. It was one of you guys that ing murdered my parents!” Youngbae spoke up, voice filled with utter hatred at the other male who he though held such a curious personality. The one who acted so mysterious towards him.

 

“Things?” Jiyong laughed a sarcastic one. He rolled his eyes before smirking at the other, closing their distance. He knew that with such a pety switchblade, the boy couldn't possibly do anything to him. The blonde knew how to defend himself, and there was no way he was going to let either of them get hurt by a simple device. “I don't know what the you're goin' off about, but I sure as have nothing to do with no damn parents of yours, I'll give you that, you lil' .” he snarled, lowering his voice in a menacing growl. It was too late to back down now. He had to show the other that he wasn't going to let them attack him.

 

'I'll show you a monster!!'

 

A voice yelled out in his head. The child Jiyong used to be screamed, causing the blonde to growl even louder, holding his head to calm himself. Something was changing inside him, and he had no idea what it was. It was boiling like the anger Youngbae possessed. The other male paused as he watched Jiyong. Jiyong looked like he was in pain. As much as Jiyong tried, he couldn't gain control over his body. The young boy grasped his hair in the palms of his hands, gripping and tugging on them harshly. No. There was no way Youngbae was going to fall for some cheap trick like that.

 

Lunging at the blonde, Youngbae held out the switchblade only to have it knocked out of his hand roughly by something hard. He gasped, snapping his head in shock, looking in the direction his blade flew in before turning back. There before him, Jiyong glared with dark, black eyes. He noticed them under the bright moonlight above them. The boy was furious. His arms slowly turned a different shade then his natural skin. Youngbae couldn't quite make out what it was. The colour changed on the man's face as well.

 

The elder blinked, eyes widened in fear as much as he tried to hide it from the beast in front of him. What Youngbae still didn't understand was why the other didn't attack him earlier. The other was clearly a lot stronger than him. Why couldn't the boy kill him right after leaving the club? Was pulling him this entire distance really necessary? Suddenly, a flash came right past his face. What was that all of a sudden? The elder watched as he slowly lost consciousness. His eyes closed as he dropped on to his back.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                 pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

“...” Daesung muttered as he sat on the couch. Seungri and Seunghyun sitting at the dinner table eating some of his left over food. Daesung stared down at his phone, reading a peculiar text from his friend before deleting it off his phone history just as the other two turned to see what was wrong.

 

“I gotta go meet my mother. She just collapsed.” he told them, lying as if it was nothing. The other two nodded, confused, before Daesung flashed the two a smile again. “Don't worry. You can stay here for a while if you like. I'm sure Youngbae will return home in an hour or so, though, it's already morning.” he said before grabbing a coat from the rack near the front door. Seunghyun looked up and nodded.

 

“Oh, true. We probably just worried too much. That boy can handle himself.” Seunghyun spoke in agreement The three boys already stopped worrying about Youngbae. After all, the male never replied their texts. What happened with him was still unknown to them. All but Daesung.

 

“When you guys leave, just place the key under the mat and it'll be fine.” he gave one last order before heading out to door. The male climbed into his car and drove towards one location: the park. What the happened, Jiyong? Okay, you've got anger issues, that part was true, but to the point of beating up someone you didn't know and leaving them unconscious in a park?! You really did it this time. Jiyong's friend finally arrived at the park, parking his car in the parking lot outside before walking closer. Up ahead, he could see them. His friend sitting on his swing with another male sitting up against the pole of the frame that held the swings up. Daesung approached them. “What happened?”

 

                                                                                      pOWzpyF.jpg

A/N: OTL I'm feeling a bit slow today, so if much of this chapter bores you like it did for me MIANHAE >< Don't kill me LOLZ Or Imma get GD to protect me e w e /smacked/
Well I hope you all like this one~ They finally meet. BUT they hate each other ene Well Youngbae doesn't understand anything YET though, so keep waiting for it~ GDYB \O/