Hyung

Hate

 

 

Two burgers, two cartons of fries and two large cups of coke sat on a tray at a brown table next to the window. The window had the word 'Lotteria' written over and over again backwards as you read it from the inside. The building itself was two stories high. Customers who sat on the second story tables could view the street outside at a fairly short height off the ground. Small chatters could be heard throughout the fast food restaurant, as people talked amongst themselves at each table.

 

“Man, you definitely should try it! You're going to win it for sure. You are pretty skilled for a dance teacher. Where's it located? Maybe I could go there and support you.” Youngbae spoke enthusiastically. He nodded as he picked up the burger from the tray and unravelling the wrapper. The blonde glanced at the burger for a second before taking a bite out of it, chewing on the food as he savoured the taste. He then looked up at his dance teacher. Dongwook snickered, taking a fry from the container and dunking the tip of it in a small paper container filled with ketchup. The elder put it to his lips and ate it, repeating the actions again with another fry.

 

“Nahh, I can't. These awards are supposed to be for the students I teach. What's the point in joining a dance battle if I already know my skills and flaws?” he spoke somewhat quietly, grinning as he played with his lip. His fingers greasy from the fries he'd held. Dongwook grabbed his burger from the table and started unravelling it before taking a bite out of it.

 

Youngbae furrowed his brows. The blonde took a few bites from his burger and stole a few fries from his own tray and chewed on the food. After a few minutes, he swallowed the food and began talking again. “But it'd be a good way of getting more students. If you win an award, you can use it to advertise more people into taking lessons from you, right?” the younger looked up at his teacher, smiling softly. He was right about that, and Dongwook knew that. What parent wouldn't want their child to learn from a teacher that won a dance award? It'd just prove to them that they're choosing smartly. The dance competition was in three months. If Seungri could learn a simple dance in one week time like he did not too long ago, then Dongwook most definitely can prepare something to show at the competition. Youngbae grabbed his cup from the table and sipped on the coke.

 

His elder nodded, sighing softly as he mirrored his student and friend's actions, drinking from the already half empty cup of coke. “Well then, I guess you're right. I'll try out for it a bit later today.” he stated, grinning before taking another fry and eating it. “Hey, enough about me. How's school going along? What's new?” he questioned the younger. He was curious himself. The other male seemed to be fine. In fact he was much more happy despite his solemn expression. Though the other male looked slightly confused and upset, he could tell that it wasn't for the same reason. His look had a different spark to it. As if he's grown out of the problems he faced and is now facing newer ones. Dongwook wasn't entirely sure if that was a good thing, but he was satisfied that the other was mature now. Much more mature than the child Youngbae he'd known for so long.it put his mind to ease knowing that he no longer had to scold the other for his mistakes and bad choices. He could simply relax and allow his now adult friend to make his own choices. He didn't have to worry. He knew the other would be able to decide, for himself, what was right and wrong. Youngbae used to be too mature for his age, but he'd still found reasons to scold him back then. He'd grown up well, and Dongwook was proud.

 

The blonde laughed. He finished a few more fries from his container before putting down the now crumpled wrapper that held his burger. The male, already finished with his food, pulled his cup towards him and took a sip out of it. He pursed his lips slightly for a brief moment. He didn't know whether he should tell the elder about his trying to hunt for monsters. The other knew about them, mainly because he knew about his parents being brutally murdered. Youngbae didn't want to worry his elder. They've never even talked about the incident with his parents, so the blond felt uncomfortable bringing it up now. He kept silent about it. “Well, things have been pretty good. I'm still constantly loaded with work.” he mentioned, laughing as he finished his drink. The sound of the straw over the left over soda replaced the momentary silence. “I'm thinking of getting a tutor though, so I can get a higher mark. 80% isn't exactly amazing for a University mark.” he grinned at his elder. Youngbae shrugged slightly. He did consider getting Seunghyun to tutor him. His friend's boyfriend had quite a high mark average, and the blonde knew he needed to get a higher mark. He probably wouldn't have needed any tutoring if he wasn't so distracted with hunting. It couldn't be helped though. He wanted revenge.

 

Dongwook pursed his lips in a frown. He sensed the pause from his old student and friend, and he spotted the frown immediately. The other was hiding something from him. Since Youngbae was small, the elder had always cared for him. He knew the younger lost his parents at a young age. He felt pity for the other. His chest ached having to see the other live without his original parents. Regardless, the child would always put on a light smile, as if nothing was wrong. As if he'd only had a petty fight with his parents, and nothing more. Dongwook never dared bring up the blonde's parents. Instead, he made the boy focus so hard on dancing whenever they met. The elder wanted the boy to distract himself with dance. To focus on this one hobby so much, he'd forget everything else in his life that was bothering him. At least for the moment. You can't entirely forget something that happened in your life anyways.

 

His plan had went well too. Little by little, Youngbae opened up to him. Little by little, he became more social. He talked and laughed more. Though he was still fairly happy when they first met, Dongwook knew the blonde wasn't talking as much as he would have. It was like he thought that if he talked to people a lot, they'd be attached to him and then leave right when they developed some sort of friendship. The child was afraid of getting too close to people.

 

Sipping on the narrow red and yellow striped straw, the elder finished off his drink and pushed it forward and into the tray. He quirked a brow at Youngbae curiously. “You alright though? You didn't look like you were that happy a moment ago. What's up with that? Something bothering you?” he questioned the other, who looked down at the table. The elder wouldn't have questioned the blonde, but he knew the blonde was stubborn sometimes, and would often keep things to himself so as not to bother the other person. It was something Dongwook didn't want from the other, and he needed the blonde to open up for him at times. They've known each other long enough that he was certain Youngbae trusted him. Trusted him enough to tell him anything.

 

Leaning back, the younger male chuckled, grinning as he crossed his arms. “I can't hide anything from you, can I? It's nothing, really. I'm lagging with school slightly because I've been busy.” the blonde paused for a few seconds. He looked down and stared at the fry crumb that was lying on the tray, untouched. His eyes moved to the crumpled wrapper, and he stared at the Lotteria logo. The bright yellow circles stood out in the white background. “You remember what happened with my parents when I was little?” he spoke up again, after the long pause. Youngbae never looked up from the wrapper. His finger traced the 'L' next to the bright yellow circle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

A fourteen year old boy danced alongside a male only a few years older than him. The younger boy's eyes were focused on the mirror. On his own reflection. The male had long hair then. His back hair laid in corn rows from his forehead back, and pointed to his neck. Each strand swung mightily from his head at each move the boy did. His movements were still somewhat on the sloppy side, and he knew it. But he wanted to improve. He wanted to be just as good as the man who was teaching him. He really looked up to the elder.

 

Sweat ran down the side of his head and soaked on to the white shirt that the boy was wearing. The shirt was already wet at the front. Now transparent, the clothing stuck itself on to Youngbae's chest as if it was glued there, only to part from the skin once in a while as the boy moved. The sounds of feet thumping on the ground rang through the room as the two males stomped against the ground dramatically every now and then. Their rhythmic moves followed the quick tempo of the song they danced to. It was a song written by his dance teacher himself. Now, Dongwook didn't like singing, but he'd write a song every once in a while for the fun of it. He enjoyed creating things, which was why he liked dancing and teaching it. He wouldn't take song writing as a job though, since he still wasn't professional enough for that.

 

After the final chorus, the last verse of the song came. The two males parted in different directions on the dance floor. Youngbae did one final hand stand before meeting up with Dongwook back in the middle. After a few more moves, the males posed in the centre of the floor. Youngbae faced the back as Dongwook faced the front. Youngbae breathed heavily, exhausted from their work out. He'd been working on that dance for three months now, and he still needed work on it. There was an upcoming showcase and he needed to do well. He didn't want to let his teacher down by giving a bad performance. The elder was all about perfection. He was already doing quite well, but he knew that at the end, the other would always be able to pick out a few flaws in the moves he'd done. There was always room for improvement. The boy turned his head towards his teacher, who breathed heavily as well. He readied for the criticisms from the other.

 

“Good job. You're definitely doing better than last week. Although, that move in the middle, where you step forward with your right foot and bring your left arm up,” the male paused for a second to repeat the actions he spoke of. The elder demonstrated to Youngbae. The younger paid attention, nodding as he knew what the elder was talking about. “Put just a little bit more power into it. It's somewhat lacking. Although it isn't the most important move, and people would look over it, it still needs to be clear.” Dongwook spoke seriously. His hand moved as he spoke. “If you don't put as much power into this move, the more important move that follows after wouldn't be as significant. It wouldn't look as important as it would have, since that small move delivers the more important move, you get me?” The elder spoke. His face showed no emotion. He was like this whenever he taught dance. He wouldn't be wishy washy. When the subject was dance, the male would teach seriously. He wanted a professional and an experienced attitude from his students. That was the difference he had from many other dance teachers. That made his class students have some of the highest population of people that get past kpop auditions. “Let's repeat that part and we'll finish for today.” Dongwook spoke again, smiling softly at his student.

 

Youngbae nodded and turned to the window. His teacher stood right behind him and watched. The younger didn't feel nervous one bit. From the time he'd been with his teacher, he'd grown accustomed from Dongwook's presence. Youngbae started from the beginning of the section, a few moves before the one he was supposed to focus on. He focused on each move he made before finally arriving at the move his teacher brought up. At that moment, he put just a bit more strength in the foot stomp and brought his arm up a little more solidly. Dongwook nodded, his arms crossed. The younger barely noticed it as he was too focused on himself in the mirror. He made sure to give the mirror eye contact. Eye contact was part of the importance in dance. After the dance move that was the central focus of that section, the younger stopped before turning back to his teacher.

 

Dongwook nodded in approval. “See the difference in feeling?” the elder asked, smiling as his student nodded. The elder walked over to Youngbae and patted the other's shoulder solidly. He was proud of the other. This boy was one of his top students. He didn't like show favouritism to his students, but often, he found himself complimenting Youngbae a lot. He'd usually compliment him directly, but he'd mostly mention Youngbae as he taught other students. He used this boy as an example of how people could succeed with time. “Alright, I'll see you next week. Keep practicing, alright?” Dongwook said. Youngbae smiled and nodded. The two bowed and parted.

 

Youngbae barely spoke. Aside from the occasional “Hi, how are you?”, and the few questions the boy had during lessons, the younger never spoke much. He knew there was something the younger worried about, but he didn't want to ask. He thought himself to be too distant from the boy to ask that personal of questions. He had no idea how much the younger depended on him though. With Youngbae's silence, Dongwook never knew how much Youngbae loved him. Not just as a dance teacher, but practically like an older brother.

 

He watched the younger walk towards the back of the room and inside the shower room. Heading over to a chair he'd placed in front of the mirror, the teacher sat down and pulled out his phone to check the time. He had only one more two hour class before his day was finished. He sighed to himself and pulled out the bottle of sprite he'd brought with him after lunch that day. Turning open the lid, he put the head of the bottle to his lips and tilted it up. He swallowed the bit of soda left before closing the bottle again. He eyed the garbage can nearby before tossing it in from where he was.

 

Just then, a friend of his walked through the front door of the roomy studio. He needed to fix this place soon. Maybe make the room a bit bigger. Looking up, Dongwook waved at the brown haired girl who came in. She waved back and headed to the chair, placing the bag down on one of the chairs. “Hey, hows it going, Sandara-yah.” the male greeted the girl who smiled in return. She pulled off her coat and let it hang on the back of her seat. She turned back to Dongwook and pulled out a water bottle.

 

“Not much. Just visiting you since I was passing by. Done teaching yet?” she grinned at Dongwook. She'd been close friends with the male for about a year now, and the two never ran out of things to talk about. She'd been somewhat busy, so she hadn't talked to Dongwook for about a month now. Regardless, she was still able to make a few friends. She'd met Seunghyun in one of her classes, and that was where she met Seungri and Youngbae. After meeting the group of boys, the girl landed a job at a club, where she worked alongside the DJ. She found the job fun, since she loved music just as much as Youngbae and Dongwook loved dance.

 

“Ah, not yet. I just finished one lesson with Youngbae. I got one more, and then I'm free.” the male grinned. “Wanna do something after I finish here, or do you have something to do?” he questioned Sandara. The girl was always so busy, it seemed like such a long time since they did anything together. He hoped the other didn't have anything planned because he felt rather lonely that day. He didn't have anything planned, so he was just going to go home and order take out from Pizza Pizza or something. Sandara nodded, beaming. Her brown hair swayed a little as she moved her head. The scent of her perfume floated in Dongwook's direction, and he noticed it right away.

 

“Oh, yehh, I'm free, actually. Wanna go eat out at an Italian Cuisine or something?” she moved a hand to hold the crook of her elbow. She lifted the bottle of water she'd opened to her lips and took a drink. She placed the half empty bottle back in her bag after she was done. Sandara lifted one of her legs up to cross over the other. The black high heel boots emphasizing her jean shorts that she wore over nylon black leggings. A white, loose t-shirt creased a little as she moved. Her outfit matched, making her look feminine, yet quite strong as well. It reflected her personality well. The girl was one of the strongest willed female friends that Dongwook had. “Oh, you were teaching Youngbae? How's he?” Sandara asked just as the male was about to answer. Dongwook looked up, surprised.

 

“Sure. And yeah I was teaching Youngbae. He's good, why do you ask?” he replied Sandara. He smiled softly at the girl. “He's one of my best students. Although, he is kind of quiet for a boy his age...” he spoke, nodding, agreeing with himself. Sandara nodded in return. She adverted her gaze to a rebellious thread that trailed from the underside of her jean shorts. Taking the thread, she played with it between her index finger and thumb. Her newly manicured nails showed off the newly applied nail polish that she put on a day ago.

 

“Yeah... he's a bit quiet, even when I first met him. But it makes sense knowing what he's going through. I didn't even know anything until a friend of mine told me about it.” she spoke up after a moment. She looked up at Dongwook. Her smile was replaced by a serious expression, and Dongwook could sense the subject change to something more upsetting than serious. Dongwook pursed his lips in a tight grimace. He gazed at his friend and tilted his head a bit out of concern and curiosity.

 

“Hm? What happened that he'd be so quiet?” he spoke quietly. He didn't know if the younger male would be coming out soon, yet he still pressed on. If he knew something about the boy, he thought he'd be able to help the other. Whether it was distracting the other, talking about it with the other or just comforting him. Dongwook wanted Youngbae to not hide his emotions. Masking your sadness with a smile usually made you feel worst.

 

Tucking away a loose strand of hair, Sandara looked down to her lap. The room, silent for a few minutes suddenly grew a bit louder as a few people began walking in through the front doors of the studio. They dropped their bags in front of the mirror, and two girls already started to practice. “You know how Youngbae lost his parents? I'm sure the adults watching over him now mentioned it at some point in time.” she said, pausing as Dongwook nodded. “They were apparently brutally murdered... like, attacked by some wild beasts, but then the house burned down around them. The police could only find the upper body of his father, and they found some unknown claw marks on his chest. They looked a little too big to belong to a bear, since bears aren't uncommon in that area.” she spoke. The girl's eyebrows were knitted together in confusion. She was also confused as she told Dongwook what happened. Fresh claw marks being found on someone killed in a house fire, that sounded a little too suspicious. Of course, the police never assumed it was something supernatural that caused this to happen, but what else could they believe? That a stray dog with giant claws mauled the parents before running away, accidentally lighting the house on fire? Even if it was a bear, the officers would have seen the wild animal nearby. It wasn't that long of a time gap between the incident and the officers arriving. That alone didn't even explain the cause of the fire. It didn't seem right to her.

 

“Hm... that does sound a bit off.” Dongwook nodded slowly, not bothering to look up. He furrowed his brows and pursed his lips. Although he felt confused at how this event had taken place, his heart hurt for Youngbae. To have lost your parents at such a young age. They couldn't even find and arrest whoever, or whatever it was that killed them either. Putting himself in the boy's shoes, he understood why Youngbae would become as quiet as he was. Imagining that he'd lost his parents to a murderer who was never caught, he couldn't help but feel the bit of anger and hatred to that person eating at his heart. The elder would have wanted the murderer dead. He would have wanted revenge. Anything to put his mind at ease. That bit of information Dongwook was given made him all the more sympathetic to Youngbae.

 

Flashback ends

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                              pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

The elder nodded, sitting back in his seat. Of course he remembered. Dongwook had grown so much respect for the younger ever since he learned of Youngbae's past. He couldn't imagine himself in Youngbae's place and still turn out the way he did: so mature and still as social as he was. True, he was quiet, but the blonde never closed himself from the world around him. The elder was amazed. “Yeah, Sandara told me back then.”

 

Chuckling, the blonde nodded. Of course that girl would tell him. It wasn't surprising since the two were close friends. He'd told her knowing that she wouldn't tell anyone unless it was someone that they both trusted. Dongwook as certainly under that list. Having coached him in dance for so long, if Youngbae didn't tell Seungri, he would tell Dongwook. These two people were with him since the beginning. When his family wasn't there for him, he'd lean on Dongwook or Seungri. They meant a lot to him. “I'm thinking of hunting for whatever it was that killed them...” he spoke. His voice turning serious as he stated what was on his mind. He'd been determined on that one fact since he ran away from that burning building. He wanted this, and he knew it would put his mind at ease if he killed those rotten bastards. “I got distracted so I've been kind of lagging in my assignments and essays. But I'll improve if I got that tutoring.”

 

Why wasn't it surprising when the blonde opened up to him? It was something he'd thought of even before the blonde did. From the many years he'd been with Youngbae, he only realize each year how alike the two were. They both thought the same things under the same circumstances. He thought it was only mutual for any human being to think the way they did. He was wrong. As he grew older, Dongwook met many people that weren't like him. They dealt with situations that may have been less problematic as what Youngbae had faced, and they'd end up a person much lower than the blonde. Some people just couldn't handle life's problems. They couldn't deal with stress and sorrow. Dongwook knew it was because he was strong mentally, and same with Youngbae.

 

The elder nodded before looking up at the other. “I knew you'd come to that. I would have too, if I were you...” he sighed to himself as he leaned forward. He pressed his elbows against the table and rested his chin on the back of his hands. “Still, don't be too distracted. It happened such a long time ago. I know the thought of revenge is still there, and it's only natural. But right now, your future is more important than the past. You've got to pass University if you ever want to have revenge. You need to make a living in order to stay alive, you got that?” he was so used to giving the younger advice about life that it was only natural. The words came out of his lips out of habit, and he smiled at the thought of the many years he'd lectured and scolded Youngbae. It certainly had been years since they met. Youngbae probably already knew what his top priorities should be at this moment, but Dongwook didn't want the blonde to forget. He didn't want to watch the other fail at life because he didn't do well in University. If it were to happen, failing just because he was still lingering on the thought of revenge was a stupid idea.

 

Youngbae nodded. He smiled and looked up at the elder. The chattering surrounding the seemed to have dulled as he listened to the other. He knew his teacher was right. He'd always thought about his future, and it definitely wasn't a pleasant thought if he failed at accomplishing anything just because he was stuck in the past. Although he knew this, it was always nice to be lectured by someone so close to him. Seungri was younger than him, and since he no longer had any family around him, it felt good to be given advice. It made him feel loved. It made him feel that he wasn't alone. That someone bothers to put themselves in his shoes just so they could understand him. They loved and cared for him. “Thanks, hyung.” he said almost too quietly. Hyung. That word sounded so distant. He hadn't called anyone 'hyung' in ages. Dongwook was the only person older than him and close to him. The word was rarely used in his life. He might have used it some time back when he was little, but the word had lost all its meaning since the fire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                              pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

With a handful of jeans, all in different shades of blue, the blonde walked over to the front and placed the heap down on an empty table. The ceiling light shone down on the smooth white surface of the short table. The reflection of the blond looked upwards as the male arranged each pair of jeans on the table. He folded them one by one before stacking each one of the same styles one on top of the other. Whenever there were a different style of jeans, the male would create a new stack. The jeans ranged from normal ripped jeans to skinny jeans. From skinny jeans to baggy jeans. Each style of jeans had many different shades of blue. There were faded jeans, normal blue jeans and then dark blue or black jeans. On the opposite side of the table, the more colourful jeans rested neatly, already arranged. They were all skinny jeans, but the colours varied. Red ones sat to the left side of the table, followed by purple ones, then green, pastel blue, pink and finally orange.

 

Just behind the table stood four circle racks, with each clothes hanger full of one flashy t-shirt. Each rack had one colour shade, and each shade, there were different funky designs on the front. One rack was full of black shirts. Just above the circle rack that held them sat a plastic mannequin. On its head, a red beanie wrapped around it, somewhat hanging on the back of the head, giving the piece of plastic a more boyish look. On the front of the beanie was the word 'NASTY' written all in bolded black font. A black t-shirt hung from the mannequin's shoulders and fell over, past its waist line. The front of it was the word 'Fantastic' in a white font that looked like it was messily painted on the black background of the shirt.

 

Beyond the racks, in slap centre of the store, the cashier table stood, a circular table with one small door on the side of it. Inside, Daesung sat on a chair with a small Macbook Air opened up in front of him on the desk. He leaned over the table and stared at the screen. His eyes were half closed as the male let out a yawn before looking over his Macbook to see what his friend was doing. The store had only recently opened. Jiyong studied fashion before getting into University, so he decided to open up a store with the money he'd collected from the many jobs he's had in the past. The boy always loved clothes, so he decided to put together all styles of clothing that he could come up with, including the designs on the few of them, and put them up for sale. Daesung didn't understand Jiyong's love for clothes. They were only things people wear. Everything looked the same to him. He couldn't even tell the difference between the many jeans that the blonde was neatly arranging at the moment, aside from the colour. “Yah! Jiyong, could we head out for dinner soon? It's getting late.” his voice boomed across the store, reaching the blonde who, in turn, looked up from his work.

 

“Just wait, aiight? I'm almost done. Why the hell am I doing all the work while you doze off like a fatass?!” he yelled, frowning as he gave his friend a non-serious glare. Daesung simply grinned and shrugged innocently. He looked back down to his Macbook screen just as Jiyong walked over to his desk and sat on the counter. “You're lucky we don't have customers yet. This place is gonna be overflowing.” the blonde said. His voice causing the male to sound as if he was mesmerized by this idea. Of course there needs to be customers. He wanted to make even more money than he already had.

 

The younger male shook his head as he stared at his face book news feed. “That is IF they find this store. I told you to set up at a mall or something. How the hell are people going to find this place?” he protested. Daesung's attention turned to the plate of hot dog that someone decided to post up on their wall proceeding a comment that read, “Ugh, I'm getting fat!! ;A;”

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows and shook his head. “And get kicked out of the mall for being a monster? Even if I managed to set up in there, if some nut sack decided to rob me, I can't even stop them by force without being accused. I rather not.” he snapped back. It pissed him off that there were so many disadvantages for him just because he wasn't human. He couldn't exactly control his power, so he wouldn't know when to stop and when not to. With the population inside a mall every single day, the blonde didn't want to risk being found out by so many people. What if they were people he just met? That would be even worst. Hell, he already got two people hating him, and he didn't even do anything. Sighing to himself, the elder rested his back on the counter in defeat. Life certainly was rough on him, and Jiyong couldn't help but wish it got better soon. There was a certain extent that he'd tolerate, but dealing with so many people and so many accusations, it'd get pretty tiring after a while.

 

Resting his head on top of his hands, the male stared at the white ceiling above. The spinning fan moved around quickly, sending a light breeze down against his skin. “Let's go out for dinner now. I think I'm just too tired to do anything right now.” the blonde admitted. His friend nodded and the two got up to grab their bags from under the table inside the circle counter. Putting on their coats, the two males stepped out and locked the door behind them.

 

Daesung shoved his friend playfully as they turned to head towards the younger male's parked car. “What did I tell you. You chose the emptiest place to open. There's only a dance studio next door.” The two boys stared at the studio with its closed doors. Inside, just behind the door window was a television screen that was still playing. Whoever put it there probably used it to self advertize their school. Snippets of past students dancing on a wide open stage played one after another. Jiyong shrugged and turned around. Daesung followed. They got in to the car just as the television screen began showing a familiar looking blonde male.

 

The car pulled out of its parking spot and turned, pulling up on to the street. It turned left and stopped at a red light. Across from the two males was a black car. As the two males chatted inside, occasionally smacking each other's shoulders playfully, the driver of the black car looked to their car. His eyes widened slightly. The red light turned green. The two cars started and past by each other without a pause. A blonde haired male turned his head straight forward, but only side glanced at the car next to him. He recognized Jiyong.

 

At the red light after, the black car turned a full U-turn and followed after Daesung's car. The streets were usually bare in this particular area of Seoul, so it wasn't too hard to catch up to the other car. He wasn't expecting to bump into Jiyong and his friend here, of all places. But here he was, and he decided to follow them. Dinner could wait. He was curious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                         pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost when the two males reached the Korean restaurant they decided to eat at, Daesung turned a different street, towards an entirely new direction. Jiyong turned to look out the window in confusion and opened his mouth to speak, only to have the younger interrupt him mid speech.

 

“We're being followed.” the male spoke. His voice sent shivers down Jiyong's spine, and he didn't know if he should be worried or not. He could defend himself fine, but with Daesung, the blonde didn't know how they'd manage. Jiyong gripped his seat tightly and stared at the front window. .

 

                                                                                  pOWzpyF.jpg

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update T_T I got distracted by many things XD; Dmmd to school related things, but I'm back on track. I hope you all enjoyed this and comment! subscribe! *^*