Darkness

Hate

 

 

 

 It was already morning when Daesung received the text from his friend. An hour after the sun rose, at about 7AM, the male found himself approaching Jiyong at the lonely park just outside the city. Why in this suburb area? He'd been caught off guard by the words he read off the small frame of his cell. “I knocked him unconscious.” it simply said. No punctuations after it, no emoticon, nothing. The younger male knew when his friend could be the most serious, and each time he was, the words were as cold as ice. It was as if he was telling a stranger to stop staring at him.

 

Daesung walked over to the swing where his friend sat before finally standing in front of the blond. The male turned his head over to eye at the seemingly older, yet just as mature looking male that lay on the ground. His back rested against the pole of the swing frame. As if asleep, the male's head was tilted to the side and it was facing down. The other looked calm. His eyes relaxed, with absolutely no creases on his face. The male's lips were tilted upwards a tiny bit, much like he was having a happy dream, and yet he highly doubted that other male was, after all, he did get knocked out. What did happen earlier to this boy? Jiyong remained silent as he analyzed the other blond's features silently before turning back. “Yah. Mind telling me why you randomly beat up someone who happens to be friends with people I invited to my place?” Daesung questioned. He wasn't angry, but he wasn't happy either. He had no idea what went on before he came, and he wanted an answer from his friend. He didn't wish to accuse his friend of violence before knowing Jiyong's side of the story as well. How many times has he told Jiyong not to resort to this? His friend was part monster, for the love of Christ! He's bound to have a load more strength than any normal human being! “Well?” he turned to Jiyong again, tilting a brow up questioningly at his friend as he waited, waiting for an answer.

 

The blond sighed to himself, not bothering to look up at the other. He didn't have an excuse for his actions. Well, not exactly. Maybe giving away his race wasn't the best idea. Telling another human that he was a monster. An inhuman creature, expecting they'd understand him like he'd always wished they would. He wanted someone to love and care for him, was that honestly something too hard to ask for? He had Daesung, but it just didn't feel the same. Daesung had friends. Yes, he was also friends with them, but he could sense their discomfort around him. As if he was a dog rather than a normal person with emotions. The male nipped at his bottom lip for a brief moment before looking up at his friend. What made him feel better was that the other never did blame him. They would always come to ask for his story first whenever something happened. Daesung wouldn't immediately attack him like anyone else would, knowing he wasn't human. 'You're a beast. You're not even human! Of course it was your fault that guy got injured.' voices had said each time he'd defended himself.

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                               pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Quick strides broke through a dirty and dark alleyway as feet slammed hard against the ground in a rhythmic pace. The alleyway was grimy, the grounds dirtied from muck. The floor used to be white, but none of its original colour showed through. Three giant waste bins sat to the side of the alleyway and trash spilled over the edges of one of the open bins. The other end of the seemingly long alleyway shone light in towards the little boy as he ran towards it, away. Away from the person chasing after him. He didn't dare look bak as he sprinted as fast as he could, trying not to trip over any small object that stood in his way before finally reaching the open end of the alleyway, turning left around the corner. The blonde stared, eyes widened as he looked at a dead end to the path he turned into. He spun around the opposite direction only to see that there was yet another dead end. He was trapped. , now what?

 

The thirteen year old turned to the wall that stood in front of the alleyway he came from, hoping that where was something he could climb on to so he could escape. So he could get away before that man finds him. Still with a small body, the boy reached his arms up to try to grab a hold of anything that he could use to lift himself up off the ground. Finally finding a hole wedged into the thick wall, the boy grabbed on to it, levering himself up so he was off the ground. He moved as fast as his body would allow it, reaching up again to try to grab on to the top of the wall that blocked his way.

 

Just as he almost grabbed on to the edge of the wall, something pulled on his foot a bit, causing the male to slip, missing his grasp. Jiyong gasped as he widened his eyes in fear. . He needed to get away from the other fast. “You're cornered, you little brat.” a voice purred just behind the frightened boy as he tugged on Jiyong's leg again, this time slightly harder. The boy slid down further, his body giving in as he fell face first into the dirty ground of the alleyways. Immediately, he spun himself around to face the man that chased him.

 

The man before him grinned. His face scrawny. Patches of unshaved beard were left unattended on his face as the man quirked a brow up, eying the boy up and down. His hair was black and messy, matted on top of his head like a mop. His clothes were old and worn. They weren't torn anywhere, but they weren't exactly new clothes either. The man had on a brown jean jacket over a white v-neck. The male was in his late 20s. Jeans torn at the knees, he knelt down to the boy's level, still eyeing Jiyong who lay much lower than him before letting out an evil smirk that caused the blonde to shudder. The man was really not that old, but the lack of hygiene made the male look at least forty, maybe older. Jiyong gulped for a second before extending a foot to kick the man in front of him. The other, being stronger and older than him, dodged the kick easily. “I told you, I don't want it, now get off my !” the boy snarled at the elder, fists tightening under him as he extended his foot out to kick the other again, only to have it pulled, the strength he put into the kick backfiring on him as he slid to his back.

 

“I'm afraid you're misunderstanding something...” the man replied, snickering softly as he knelt there, not bothering to move as he pulled the boy towards him by his leg. Jiyong kicked frantically in protest. “I don't take orders from a brat like you.” he spoke softly just as the boy pushed himself up off the ground, pulling his foot away from the other's grasp so he could run past the other male. The man growled, picking himself up off the ground before grabbing the boy by his waste, pulling him back before he could run and slammed the boy's back against the wall harshly. The man grabbed a hold of Jiyong's collar, holding the boy up off the ground before pressing his knee against the boy's stomach roughly, making the boy cry out in pain, squirming as he tried to free himself.

 

“Yah! Get your dirty ing hands off of me, you creep!” the boy yelled, eyes glaring at the other. The male only smirked, not threatened one bit as he dug his knee harder into the boy's stomach. He pushed his free hand to grab Jiyong's waist tightly before moving it to undo the boy's belt. Jiyong's eyes narrowed as he moved his hands to grab the man's arms, pushing them off of him as he tried wiggling free from the hold on him. The man wouldn't budge.

 

“You stole something of mine, so this is only a little punishment. You deserve it, you lil . Learn not to mess with me...” the man spoke as he undid Jiyong's belt with ease, pulling on the boy's pants roughly, exposing his white boxers underneath. The man smirked as he pushed himself up against Jiyong, refraining the boy from moving any more than he already did. Jiyong yelped, gritting his teeth, not regretting his actions, yet angry at himself for his weakness. The man pushed his free hand down the white boxers to Jiyong's member, hand grabbing at the first thing they reached, his balls.

 

The blonde growled, pulling his body further against the wall to get away from the filthy hands that were on him with no success. This . This dirty ing . What was he thinking trying to molest someone younger than him? He aught to get arrested, and yet even if he called out, not many people passed this deep into the alleyway that the two were in. There was no way he could call for help. Jiyong felt the hand at his shaft groping him, causing him to groan, holding his breath as he refused to let out any sound. No way was he going to let this creep hear his reactions. He hated this. To think that he was going to get molested by some strange man he'd happened to shoplift from. Come on. Why molest him if all he wanted was the object, or even the money back?! The boy kicked his legs harshly as he tried consistently to wiggle free from this ert as he yelled in protest. The man growled, pushing his lips on the boy's in a sloppy kiss, trying to quiet the boy as he d the blonde's lower region. Feeling a finger pushing his way inside him, Jiyong froze. This was it. He snarled in the kiss in protest. was hardened from this man's actions on him, but he was furious. Why was he weaker than this creep? He should have been stronger than this man. Was this dude so oblivious, not being able to tell what he was? What he was born with?

 

In the flash of the eye, Jiyong bit into the other's lower lip roughly, making the man before him yelp in pain, pulling back. The blonde didn't let go. Instead, he smirked a bit, his teeth sinking even deeper in the other's lower lip. The elder snarled, pulling back just as the younger boy moved his hand to grip at the elder's arms. A sudden burst of energy raced through Jiyong's body as he drowned in his anger. The elder man, not knowing what was coming, simply frowned as he pushed his hand further so he could shove his finger up the boy's entrance. The man only moved his hand a little before feeling his arm pulled back violently. He yelled loudly, a flash of red blinded his eyes as he felt a crack on his shoulder, screaming in pain as his arm cracked from the strength Jiyong used. The elder let go of the boy as he knelt on the street, holding his arm. The blonde didn't do anything more. He stood, tugging his pants up as he watched the elder on the ground in case he decided to do anything suspicious.

 

Jiyong felt disgusted. The idea of being touched by another male, and it was someone a good many years older than him as well. Watching the other as they rubbed their arm, completely distracted from him, the boy began walking out the alleyway, past the man who just molested him. Jiyong heard a gun load and immediately looked up. Right at the opening of the alleyway, across from him, stood a police officer. The man had his gun pointed at him, and the boy raised his arms up in surprise. “I'm not the one you should be shooting... he is!” he spoke nervously, pointing at the man crippled on the floor. The police didn't look convinced.

 

In his uniform, the male waved his gun slightly as he signalled the boy to keep quiet. “You have the right to remain silent. As far as I can tell, he's injured, and you aren't. He couldn't have broken his own arm.” the officer spoke, voice cold and serious. The blond didn't understand. Had the officer come right after he picked up his clothes? The blonde was still trying to brush off the fact that he'd been ually harassed by an older male. Why couldn't the officer believe him? He was young, way too young.

 

“It's true, sir! That kid, that brat... he's inhumane. This is going to cost so much to fix! That boy's insane!” Jiyong's spoke up, snickering quietly, only loud enough for the blonde to hear. The male turned around, furious at the creep's words.

 

He marched over to the other and kicked the man, causing him to yell out in pain. The toe of Jiyong's shoe hitting his already injured arm. The officer stepped closer and yelled for the boy to stop. Jiyong did. He turned to the officer. His anger already taking control of his eyes caused them to change pure black before the officer. “Goddammit, it's a monster!” the man in his late 30s shouted, gun held up in alarm as he approached the boy before him. He couldn't gun down this kid. Jiyong still looked like a boy to him. The officer had kids, and it didn't feel right to shoot a child, whether they were human or not. The blonde looked human, but he still had to remind himself that this boy wasn't normal. Groaning in frustration, the officer finally decided to arrest Jiyong for violence. “You're coming with me. Either cooperate or I'll shoot.” the man spoke.

 

The younger nodded, having calmed down now. His eyes slowly changed from black to brown again as he let himself be handcuffed. His arms behind his back, the male followed the officer out of the alleyway and towards the bigger streets where people turned to stare at him curiously. Jiyong looked down. He felt like a farm animal being hauled out to the slaughter. What had he gotten himself into? What has the people of this society become? He was still a child. It wasn't like he was an adult. He just got molested. Was self defence really such an illegal thing? What did these people expect from him? That he'd just stand there and whine? Cry like a baby as he got by some man he robbed from? True, he did shoplift, but this man did far worst than him. He didn't deserve this. He really didn't. Jiyong pursed his lips as the officer shoved him into the back of the police car. The blonde didn't even bother to protest from the harsh treatment. He was too tired to argue. Too tired to care. He didn't know what to think anymore. His father will probably be thrilled. Overjoyed that his wife's murderer was finally taken to jail. Sighing, Jiyong closed his eyes just as a tear dropped from his eyes, running down his cheek.

 

The officer looked up, witnessing the young teen look down as if his life meant nothing. The man sighed to himself. Whatever this kid was going through, it must not have been good. To think that someone as young as Jiyong would break the arm of an elder man like that. He knew the other wasn't human, but monsters don't cry. Unless Jiyong was only faking it, the officer felt rather sorry for the younger male. He remained quiet as he drove back to headquarters. Jiyong sat in the car and stared out the window, face expressionless.

 

Flashback ends

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                      pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, man... I know you probably didn't mean this, but couldn't you at least give me a reason for this? I mean, I need something to use to back you out, right?” a voice drew the blonde out of his thoughts as he looked up. His friend stood, expecting an answer out of him. Jiyong nodded as he recalled what had happened. Repositioning himself on the swing, he turned to glance at Youngbae. His facial expression entirely different from the one he was showing a few hours ago.

 

“I decided to show him what I was, because I thought I could trust him, ya know.” the blonde spoke. His voice didn't give any hint to what he was feeling at that point. The other man interested him, and he actually wanted to get to know the other, but clearly, this wouldn't work. Youngbae hated the beast that was him. “But he pulled out a switchblade and intended to kill me. I couldn't help it. I had to do something or else he'd kill me.” the male spoke up. Daesung nodded compassionately. Though he didn't know what happened to Jiyong as a child, the male knew his friend and how he acted. Jiyong was definitely not capable of blindly attacking anyone unless he had a reason. Youngbae's friends might not have understood if Daesung explained, and bringing them along would have caused another two people knocked unconscious, which was something the younger didn't want. “Let's just get out of here before he wakes up.” Jiyong muttered, snapping Daesung from his thoughts. The younger nodded. It was bad that Youngbae came to Jiyong with a switchblade. The guy must really hate Jiyong, or creatures like him to have pulled such an insane move. Daesung was surprised that Jiyong didn't use the weapon against that guy. Shrugging to himself, he left, walking next to his friend.

 

Jiyong thought to himself, thinking the same thing that Daesung did. When he was molested by that man, the blonde remembered breaking the freak's arm out of rage. He got arrested and deserved it, but the other man did still wrong him. He paid a price that day. The elder scoffed silently to himself. To lose an arm over something like that, even the blonde wouldn't have been so stupid. Shaking his head, he wondered to himself, as he stared down the path that lead away from the park. He only noticed now that it was passed sunrise and edged dangerously close to noon. He'd been sitting there for such a long time, thinking. No wonder his friend was so worried. The two neared the end of the path before Daesung pulled him away, steering him through a different path than the one they passed through not too long ago. “It's in case the other two happen to come by.” Daesung said quietly. The elder nodded, pulling out a cigarette from his pocket before lighting it. The male, pursed his lips after breathing out a puff of smoke, dropping the burning from the end of his Malboro. Recalling past events, the male frowned to himself. If he really did break the arm of that guy in the past for molesting him, then why didn't he inflict as much pain on Youngbae as he did back then? That still confused him since he barely had much control on himself when he was angered to the point of rage. The male's strength just took over each time he was rubbed the wrong way. And then he'd attack. He'd snap and the other party would break. It struck Jiyong as weird that he didn't break anything at all a few hours ago. Why? Was it because he couldn't find the urge to ruin such a pretty face? He chuckled to himself sarcastically, shaking his head vigorously. Nah, that can't be right. Maybe it was because the other hadn't inflicted pain on him yet, and he'd only attacked before any wrong was done on him. Yeah, that must me it. There really was no other reason aside from that. It wasn't as if he was gay. He doesn't find men attractive. He'd always loved girls to the point that he'd flirt with anyone he found remotely attractive at the club. But wait... didn't he approach a male this time? He recalled thinking Youngbae looked rather attractive. No, that couldn't have happened. He was thinking things. Someone must have gave him that thought. He was still drunk then, yes maybe alcohol did something funky to his system this time. Nodding to himself, the blonde flattened his lips in a line. “Yeah, yeah... there's no ing way I could have thought that. I ain't gay.” the male muttered to himself, earning a weird expression from his friend. He turned to Daesung and let out a “What?!” in protest.

 

Daesung chuckled softly, shaking his head before wrapping his arm around Jiyong's shoulders, wanting to lighten his friend's mood a little. “Did I here someone say 'gay'? Who's the lucky man?” he mused, winking at his friend as he , earning himself a shove as Jiyong pushed his shoulder, making the younger fall to the side. He laughed as he regained his balance, walking next to his friend as he waggled his brows at the other.

 

Jiyong groaned loudly, pressing his wrist at his temple before whining. “No one goddammit, Daesung! No one! I'm not gay, I'm straight as a mothering stick, geez!” he yelled out, glaring at his friend before pursing his lips slightly in a pout. He pointed his finger at his friend as they walked towards Daesung's car. “And you better not mention that again or you know what's coming for you.” he spoke, voice serious as he glared at Daesung, who laughed in return.

 

The younger nodded, still grinning from his joke. “Okay, okay, geezes, Jiyong. No need to get that pissy with me, I was only teasing.” he said, sticking his tongue out at the elder as Jiyong crossed his arms grumpily. The two got into the car just as a familiar two headed out of Daesung's house. It had been far too long. Seungri and Seunghyun decided to go out to search for Youngbae. If they were lucky, chances are, Youngbae was probably over at Seungri's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                       pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stepping out of the doors after having decided to go out to look for Youngbae, the couple closed the door behind them. Seunghyun slipped the key under the welcome mat before pulling the younger to him. The pair grabbed each other's hands, squeezing them tightly as they walked down the small stoned pathway to the sidewalk before turning right towards Seungri's complex. The younger lived with his parents because he was still in high school. It wasn't that surprising since many people lived with their parents at the young age they were. Youngbae was different. He was almost graduating, and decided that it was time he stopped bothering the younger's parents. They weren't his real parents, and all of them knew that. They knew what happened to the blonde's parents at his young age. Seungri felt bad for him, and yet he was also content in having someone that looked after him. He was easily frightened when he was small. The young boy had a habit of watching scary movies, and was told a lot of ghost stories at school, which led him to being frightened at any suspicious movement at night. When he was in bed, he was always sure that someone, or something, watched him from outside the window. Ever since Youngbae came to live with him, it made him all the more certain that inhuman beings really did exists. They killed the boy's parents. He overheard his parents' conversations. He wasn't going crazy.

 

The two walked hand in hand a couple of blocks when suddenly, Seungri felt a light tap on his shoulder. The young man turned around to face Youngbae before letting out a surprised gasp. The eldest of the three turned as well before breaking into a wide grin. “Yo, you're back! Where the hell were you, Youngbae? We were getting worried about you.” Seunghyun spoke, his voice deep as light fog seeped out between his lips in the chilly air. It was creeping close to December, and the temperature was getting chillier and chillier.

 

The blond pursed his lips slightly, having woken up to find himself leaning up against the swing frame. His back ached from being in one position for so long. He had no idea, for a moment, why he was there in the first place. He only recalled the night's events about a minute after getting up as he knelt down to pick up his blade that was tossed out of his hand hours ago by that man. That guy. Here he was, wanting to find Jiyong after waking up alone with no one with him. What did he want anyways? That guy's a creature. A croat like all the others. That man had no relationship with him, so why could he care? As far as he was concerned, Youngbae felt nothing but hate on Jiyong. And yet, there was so much mystery surrounding the other blonde, Youngbae couldn't help but grow curious. What kind of person was he, really? They didn't kill him as he expected he would. Why?

 

Croats were creatures Youngbae learned about the time he'd studied on strange, historical creatures. He'd hand it to Seunghyun, studying was still beneficial since he would know how to handle those creatures. It was still irritating though, because the majority that existed on Earth were Croats, which were the hardest to get rid of. Till now, the blonde still doesn't have any idea how to defeat them entirely. He knew, though, that Jiyong was a Croat for sure. His eyes changed colours depending on his mood, and he had a load of strength to pick up a house if he could, no doubt about that. These monsters used their own blood by cutting into their own skin and the skin of a victim, and then spread their disease to the victim by messing both their bloods together like an infection. Kind of how rabid animals infect others. They were unstable, making them extremely hard to kill. Because these creatures had such an advantage, spreading their disease to whoever and whenever, it made their numbers difficult to determine. You wouldn't know if someone was a croat until they attack. This leads to the next point about these monsters: their behaviour. How did they act? Were they tame? Do they lure others to them before attacking, or do they simply attack recklessly? Youngbae needed to know so he could understand why Jiyong acted the way he did. He wanted to know, but he had no way of finding something like that out. He doubted Jiyong would tell him anything. Not after he tried to attack the blonde earlier. Then what? Was there some way he could learn about this beast without approaching him?

 

“Ah, sorry. Yeah, I'm fine, I just left for a little drink last night and ended up in a long conversation with some dude.” Youngbae spoke, smiling at the other two as they nodded in response. The male tilted his head curiously. His friends seemed to understand what happened to him perfectly, but he never saw them since he went to sit at the bar.

 

“We saw you leave with the guy last night, so we met up with that guy's friend.” Seunghyun smirked, still suspicious of the other's actions. Youngbae scoffed, shaking his head slightly. What did this male think went on? That he left with some sketchy hoodoo in the middle of the night to a hotel? That he slept with this person? He wasn't gay, and there was no chances of him ever becoming gay. The male was sure of that. But one thing made the blonde linger a bit on what Seunghyun said. So Jiyong had a friend. Unless this friend was also inhuman, he could find him for questions, right?

 

“He's got a friend? What's he like?” Youngbae asked the two, who both quirked a brow at him. It sounded to them like this friend of theirs was suddenly so intrigued by men. Seungri snickered before pointing at the blond, who tilted his head in confusion.

 

“Why are you so curious about what he looks like? Are you trying to pick up on hot, y men? Bae I thought you were straight! Don't tell me you lied all this time.” the youngest of them spoke, winking before waggling his brows at his friend who simply scoffed. Youngbae messed the younger's hair before grinning deviously as the young male whiled, fixing it again.

 

“No way, I was curious, that's all. That guy I was with, Jiyong, he wasn't that open in telling me much anyways, so I thought you guys would know something.” the blonde nodded, looking at a nearby car as he spoke. The others didn't seem to know anything, so there was no possible way he'd tell them just yet. They didn't know that this person they'd followed to his home was actually a croat's friend.

 

Seungri nodded, rolling his eyes slightly, not believing a single word his elder told him before crossing his arms. He looked at Youngbae curiously. “Speaking of, that guy you followed and his friend, they're the ones I met at Starbucks. You know, the suspicious sounding people? What were you up to with this Jiyong kid anyways?” he asked, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at his friend. In the end, Jiyong was rather questionable, and there was no reason for the younger to trust he was clean. What if he ended up being another Seunghyun? If that happened, he didn't want Youngbae, the guy that had been with him almost all his life, stolen away by some stranger. He was selfish, but he couldn't help it. He loved Youngbae.

 

Youngbae didn't want to admit to anything he knew. Not now. It made sense now, that Jiyong and his friend were the two at Starbucks, since they could now make sense of why those two sounded suspicious. But the risks of telling his friends that Jiyong wasn't human were high. He didn't want the two to crash Jiyong's place, now that they know where he lived. Furthermore, he wanted to learn more about Jiyong. Something struck the blonde as odd and it was the fact that he was still alive. He still hadn't been able to figure out why. He needed to learn that, and telling his friends might stop him from getting that. Choosing to stay silent, the male avoided the mention entirely. “We went over to the park and talked.” he stated, the three continuing on there walk.

 

Seunghyun quirked a brow, wrapping both arms around the two younger male's shoulders as he walked. “Really? But all night, out in the cold? That's a bit odd.” he said, chuckling more to himself. He gave Youngbae a gently squeeze as they walked, the chilly morning air blowing against their backs making the three walk just a bit faster than they normally would walk. Again, Youngbae lied. Whatever it took he'd just have to tell the others later. Besides, he was the one with the most devotion. The one that wanted to kill the croat the most. Spending so much time thinking about this monster, it was like an addiction. Something about the topic just drew his mind, it in like a vacuum. All his life, he'd lived to understand the behind closed doors of everything. This was just another thing he needed to know from top to bottom by heart. He had no idea what it was. Whether it was Jiyong's person himself or the nature of Jiyong that made him question more than he should.

 

Shrugging the question off, the blonde turned to the other two by his side. “Where do you wanna go for breakfast? It's kinda cold and I'm starving.” the male spoke, turning to look around him, analyzing the various shops on the block. Those ranging from Starbucks to coffee shops and pancake houses. He did sleep outside all night, and he felt like eating something warm since it was cold outside. He needed time to think as well, and he wasn't willing to jump into it quite yet on an empty stomach. As well, he wanted to use food to distract the others. Distract his friends from the secret he held from them. After all, food always made the couple happy and forget about everything, along with himself. No wonder people ate when they were sad.

 

Nodding, the youngest of them grinned widely before gesturing to a nearby hothouse and dragged the other two towards the shop. “Let's eat there, then. I was told by many people that it has good food.” he spoke, voice radiating like he was a tour guide showing off his own country. His boyfriend laughed and nodded, nudging Seungri playfully.

 

“Alright, alright, let's go. Youngbae here looks like he needs it too. You've been eating too little, yah, Bae!” he scolded, eyes squinting at the blonde as he waved it off, chuckling in return. The three headed inside. With their minds set on food, they ignored everything else that had happened the previous day. It wasn't like they'd meet the two males again. Youngbae, on the other hand, thought otherwise, but spoke nothing of it.

 

                                                                                        pOWzpyF.jpg

 

A/N: This is a shorter chapter, mainly because I wanted to only focus on GD here >< I'm such a horrible author for giving my main character such a horrible childhood OAO LOLZ but well, that's just to make GD look more dynamic, so you all cry with joy when he develops! ;w; /cough/ Anyways, I hope you all like this and keep reading :D And subscribing. . . pleaseu *^* /bows/