Struggles and Dilemmas

Hate

 

 

 “Yah. Yaaaahh!! Minsoo...” a voice was heard in the kitchen as a boy, probably in his late twenties turned from the counter. He walked over to a shy and timid boy, who stood at the corner in a daze, before tapping him on the shoulder lightly. The younger male looked up, confused, and read his lover's lips. “You have to deliver the food over there to table 16.” the elder said, his hands moving around to symbolize what he was saying in case the other didn't understand.

 

The younger male that was Minsoo looked over at the plate that sat on the table a few metres across the room and nodded. He grinned widely and pulled out a tiny grey box that he'd kept in his pocket. He hated wearing these. It made him look weird. Even before he'd met the male before him, he was always so self conscious. He'd put on earbuds to give him a reason for not responding to people. Why? It was because he got bullied. He loved this guy in his class, but that boy him and picked on him with his friends. Minsoo couldn't help being what he was. It wasn't his fault for being gay. Nor was it his fault that he was born deaf. It was because of this guy in front of him that Minsoo learned to stand up, even against his younger brother. His younger brother would always pick on him, but now, he had enough confidence to stand up to his brother. He liked this feeling of not allowing others to pick on him anymore.

 

After putting on his hearing aids, Minsoo pulled the elder to him and kissed his lips softly. Though he'd met the other in a shower house, their relationship was strong. They had the first time they'd met, and had a few more times. That made Minsoo feel a bit more worthy. Like someone actually did accept him. But that story didn't end well. The other boy got fired by his boss after getting beaten up for being caught having with another male. Minsoo regretted ever associating himself with a worker in the bath house. He ran away, lost of all hope. He didn't show himself from his room for three weeks. Finally, when he'd straightened up, he decided to head to the bath house. Maybe the other male lived close to there. He wanted to apologize to the other and most likely end his relationship with the other. Oddly, the other had been visiting outside the bath house every day since he got fired. He didn't blame Minsoo, since he was the one who started it. What he did do was console Minsoo. He told the young boy then that it wasn't his fault. That he didn't have to let others pick on him. The soothing words marked the start of his new found relationship: one he never knew he could have.

 

Returning the kiss, the elder broke it soon after. He smiled at the younger boy and patted his back gently. “Go, yeobo. You don't want to get fired like me for not doing your job.” he said, grinning at the younger teasingly. He ruffled his lover's hair gently. The black hair soft under his fingers. They wavered a bit when the door to the kitchen opened. A waitress entered with a tray of leftover foods, paying no attention to the two boys. By now, everyone at the club were already used to the two. Everyone knew they were dating.

 

Minsoo chuckled softly and nodded eagerly. He gave the elder male a quick hug before turning to the table, grabbing the food and heading out the kitchen door. He was happy the other knew how to cook. Now he'd always be able to work and not be made fun of by people. He had his boyfriend to protect him.

 

Eyes scanning the dark room that was the pub, he warily glanced past customers sitting at each table for the table number sign. Thirteen, nine... ten... eighteen... Where the hell was table sixteen? The young male walked down a narrow walkway, looking around more carefully. He felt a few people's eyes turn to look at him, but he ignored them. His petite body always made him look feminine, which was the reason people looked in the first place. He used to feel awkward about it, but he no longer cared. He was happily dating someone, so unless the other molested him, it wasn't going to be his deal.

 

Finally spotting the number sign he was looking for, he walked to the table that the sign was on. The tray sat securely on his hand, the plates of food on the tray barely moved as the boy walked carefully to the assigned table. The group of people gathered at the table were all guys, unlike many of the other tables. Hm, these males all looked different from the ones he was used to seeing. They were more fashionable, especially those two blondes sitting at the inside, against the wall. Two other males sat directly across from the blondes. Those two were kissing, while the blondes simply had their arms on each other's shoulders. The last of the five males sat at one short side of the table. He laughed at something the taller male in the kissing couple said. All of them appeared to be laughing at something that happened earlier. Minsoo wondered what happened.

 

Putting that aside, the timid male walked over to the group and placed the tray on the table. From the tray, he set small dishes, one in front of each person, as well as the few drinks that the males ordered. He didn't know whose was whose, but the guy who looked the youngest in the group showed him kindly. Minsoo smiled as the other, he was probably older than Minsoo, gave him directions as he held out each drink. He was grateful that someone was at least kind enough to help him out. Usually, customers didn't do that. They would just sit there and stare at him, waiting for him to hand out the dishes correctly. If he didn't, he'd earn a dirty glare from a few of them. What did they expect, that he was some genie? He didn't take the order, so how the hell would he know whose dish was whose?

 

After setting down the last three drinks, Minsoo smiled sweetly at the other and bowed his head in a light nod. He mouthed to the other male, while putting his hands together, as if he was thanking the other. Immediately, the other black haired male nodded. He understood. Smiling kindly, he responded Minsoo. “No problem, I'm glad to help. My name's Seungri. Here's my contact information if you need anything.” he spoke and handed Minsoo a card. The young pub waiter accepted the card, furrowing his brows a little in confusion. Why was this other just opening up to him so fast? He was so social that he'd hand out personal information to people he'd just met. Chuckling softly, he looked up at the male named Seungri and bowed politely, mouthing another 'thank you' and waved to the other. Seungri waved back, and he turned around to head back to the kitchen. His lover was probably cooking something for yet another customer.

 

Minsoo stuck the card in his black pants pocket. One hand holding the brown tray, he stepped into the kitchen and placed the tray on the kitchen counter. His lover was in front of the stove, as he expected. The kitchen was a small and stuffy place. He had to step through a very narrow and short hallway, turn right to get inside. In there, the stove surrounded the remaining three sides of the walls. In the middle was a square shaped counter that held all the foods that were ready to be served. Next to the table and the stoves, there was a small hallway where a tiny fridge stood, containing all the cool drinks. Minsoo would usually lean against the wall next to the fridge when he was waiting for his lover to finish whatever he was cooking.

 

The younger headed to his lover, leaning his back against the table as he stood diagonally behind his lover. The elder already sensed his presence, and pressed himself against his lover. His hand skilfully held the handle of the large black pan that sat on orange rings over the stove. He tilted the pot, maneuvering the handle every now and then to twirl the pan around a little. The red and green colours of sweet peppers showed amidst the yellowy liquid that was oil bubbling inside. The food smelled amazing. Looking over his lover's shoulder, he wrapped his arms around the elder's waist and squeezed tightly to compliment the other. He knew his lover would understand.

 

Smiling, the elder nodded. “I can cook for you later tonight, baby.” he spoke to Minsoo softly. His hand loosened on the handle, and he moved his other hand to lower the heat under the pan. The food was almost ready. He couldn't wait to cook for the other. He wanted his boyfriend to taste his food. The two weren't only about . He knew he loved Minsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                              pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stepping in through the doors of the pub, Jiyong looked up warily at the crowd inside. All eyes were on him again. As much as he liked the attention, it got tiring at times. He knew he had the looks that not any normal guy had. He wouldn't say that Daesung, or maybe even Seungri had much of those looks either. That was one good thing for Seunghyun, since everyone was too busy eying him. He wouldn't want people staring at his lovely boyfriend either.

 

Youngbae followed right behind Jiyong. The five had met outside the pub doors before walking in. The other three followed right behind the two. The younger blonde felt them. Eyes of judgement and awe. It was like the people looking were trying to figure out what's so different about Jiyong. The male was still the same as all the other guys, if you think about it. He had blonde hair, much like many others. He wore stylish clothes... but he wasn't the only guy who wore trendy outfits either. Then what? The people seemed to be figuring out why Jiyong had this mysterious and different aura around him. That was the very reason they stared. The minor reason was because this boy was still good looking. He wasn't the only one. They stared at Seunghyun and Youngbae, as well as Daesung. Compared to the guys around them; all with black, or maybe brown hair, the group of five stood out. Green and blonde, those two colours were different from the trending black and chestnut brown of the people in the room.

 

A few seconds after the door closed behind the males, a waitress walked over to them. She smiled sweetly at the five. Her long brown hair was curled in all the right places. It framed her face and fell past her shoulder. Two strands sat in front of her shoulders, one on either side of her face. Tucking one rebellious strand of hair, that decided to fall in front of her eye, she brushed her black, skin tight dress down, making sure there weren't any wrinkles, before tucking the menu booklet under her arm. She strutted confidently towards the boys. Oh my, these five sure are attractive. Well, maybe not so much the green haired guy, but he was still better looking than the few males she's served in the time she's worked there. The tallest member there was hot.

 

The waitress looked the tallest member, as the guy was distracted staring at a shorter, younger looking man with black, curly bangs. Eyes fixed on the tall, attractive male, she warily eyed the rest of the guys when she finally approached them. “Hello! Welcome to 3 Alley Pub. May I ask how many people are here tonight?” she spoke, pulling her eyes away from the tallest male to look at the rest of the five.

 

“Oh! Five people.” Seungri said, raising his hand up head level. He smiled at the pretty waitress, who returned it with a fake one. She had already noticed the closeness Seungri had with this taller male. The taller male moved his arm to wrap it around Seungri's waist, and Seungri didn't bother to move away from the elder. He was already used to it. Instead, Seungri pressed the side of his body into the elder in response. The waitress tried to hold in an escaping scowl. Was this guy gay, or something? That man, the taller one, looked far too good looking for this guy next to him. That guy... she eyed him, while still holding a smile. His black, curly bangs complimented his slim face. The rest of his hair was styled back in place towards the back of his head. His clothes were nice too. They framed his skinny body, and complimented his dark, black hair. But aside from that, there was nothing unique about him. What did this male have anyways? He looked nothing like a woman. Why did this tall male choose this imposter over a real woman? A woman like her?

 

“Oh, five? Right this way please!” she pulled herself away from her thoughts, and gave Seungri another fake smile, turning her back to him. She lead the five to a spare table, keeping her eyes pointed forward. It was a pub. Waitresses were encouraged to socialize with the customers in here. She'll make use of that later tonight.

 

Placing the menu booklet on the table, she turned to the five again, and stepped away from the brown, tinted red table surrounded by two couch looking seats that stood facing each other. A single light was attached to the ceiling directly above the table. One of the blonde members nodded a slight bow to the waitress, and she returned it. The five thanked her. As the five got seated, she turned to head to the back of the pub. One of her friends, Jinnie, was already kissing a customer.

 

The blonde girl in her early twenties stood in a red dress that loosened a bit right past her hips before curling inwards, hugging her thighs nicely. Her blonde hair fell away from the back of her head as she was leaned back against the counter. She extended one arm in front of her to caress the man's face, just as he placed a hand dangerously close to Jinnie's waist. The two kissed passionately, and when the kiss wasn't enough, the man put his hand on Jinnie's waist, trailing his hand down to caress every inch of the woman's hip, and then thigh. The bartender turned his back away from the couple, as he already knew what was happening, and refused to watch.

 

The young waitress turned away from the scene. He pursed her lips in a tight frown, while looking down at the ground. Why is it that all her friends would get boyfriends so much faster than her? She was still stuck being single. It wasn't fair. She deserved a man in her life too. She needed one just as attractive as all her friends'. Why? Why? Why? Her brows furrowed, and the girl glared at the ground for a few minutes before turning around. Deciding she needed some air, she walked towards the washroom quickly. He lifted a hand up to pull her hair back behind her shoulder.

 

As she hurried past a door, she accidentally bumped into someone, probably another man, who she quickly bowed to. “Oh! I'm so so so sorry!” she yelped, looking up to see who the person she bumped into was. Instantly, the woman widened her eyes. . It couldn't be. Why now? Why here? She was in a place where there was no possible way that anyone could notice her. She was too far away from the customers. A short hallway separated her from the door to the larger, more occupied part of the pub. . What should she do?

 

“Well hello there, pretty lady. Whatchu doing, babe? Here to accept my proposal and be my woman? How sweet!” the elder male spoke. His lips were twisted in a smirk. His brown eyes flashed in the murky darkness of the hall, and he winked. He had to be about fifty years old or older. This man always visited the pub to pick up woman. She'd heard about him from a friend. Apparently he would tempt willing and young girls to him using money, then he would drug and the girls. She didn't personally know any of the girls he'd managed to tempt, but they had to be stupid to fall for some ugly as grotesque as this guy. But then again, girls who needed money would often do anything to get it, even if it meant losing their ity to some on the street.

 

“, no. I was just about to leave, if you may.” she spoke, hoping that her voice was loud enough. The last thing she wanted was to sound scared. He was lucky the last time, that when she screamed, the rest of the customers in the pub all turned to them. Their attention scared this man away, and he backed away like a cat being dumped in a swimming pool. It was pretty funny at the time, but the waitress didn't expect to see him again. They were isolated. She needed to get to the door.

 

The brunette pushed forward, trying to walk past the man, but he extended a veiny arm. Blue and purple lines stood out from under his skin, contrasted to his tan, brown skin tone. She looked back up the the same cocky expression the old man had only a few seconds ago. “No can do, pretty babe. How bout you agree to being my girlfriend first? Or... maybe coming home with me. This attractive body of yours seems to lack any attention lately...” he spoke. The man lowered his voice and leaned his face down so his lips were about an inch from the young waitress' right ear. Slowly, he moved a hand to the girl's waist, the little space there before moving his hand up.

 

Shuddering, the waitress widened her eyes in alarm. In a split second, she moved a hand to shove the man's hand away from her. Before she knew what happened, her left hand flew up. Her palm came into contact with the man's face, and the impact of his rough skinned cheek turned her milk white skin pinkish. “ off, you creep, before I call the cops!” she screamed and pushed the man's arm as hard as she could. She managed to move the arm from in front of her, and took off towards the door. Suddenly, she felt a hand around her wrist, and she was suddenly pulled back by force. Her back was suddenly slammed against the wall. Before she could react, lips crashed against hers, and she screamed out muffled cries through the kiss. Her arms moved to push the man away, but he wouldn't budge. Her arms were suddenly tugged away from his chest. The man pinned her wrists on the wall above her head. She couldn't move anymore.

 

“Yah! The ing hell are you doing, you dip?!” a voice yelled in the background. The waitress could barely notice. She was too busy trying to pry her arms from the man before her. Suddenly, a gush of cool wind blew against her face, and the man suddenly let go. Her ams dropped to her side, and she watched as a man, younger than the creep, appeared and kicked the man to the ground. He was so strong. Who was this man? The elder cowered away from the younger man, who pressed his foot against the elder man's stomache, not allowing the elder to budge.

 

“Okay, okay, I got it, just let me go! Don't kill me! Please, don't call the cops on me! I'll stop, I'll stop, alright?!” the elder man yelled frantically, pressing his back against the ground, as if he could sink past the marble tiles and dodge any more blows from this younger male.

 

The younger male finally removed his foot. The elder man stood up and darted straight for the door and out of the small and darkish hallway. The young waitress watched in shock and fascination at the scene. This guy saved her. She pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear. Her hair had turned into a mess, but she barely noticed it. Bowing straight away, her head went lower and lower, almost to a 90˚. “Thank you so much, sir! I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come here. Thank you!” she said. The woman yelped slightly when she felt a warm hand on her bare shoulder. Looking up, she stopped bowing to see who her saviour was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “What's taking her so long? Isn't she supposed to be the one who waits us, since she showed us to our table?” Seungri complained. He pressed his fist on the table dramatically. He looked up and glanced from one person to the next at the table.

 

Youngbae chuckled and leaned back in his seat at the corner. Jiyong sat across from him next to Daesung. Beside Youngbae, Seunghyun and Seungri sat together. “I did notice her staring at Seunghyun an awful lot. Maybe she's mixing drinks so she can intoxicate him and steal him away from you, Seungri.” he said. He extended an elbow out and nudged the younger male next to him, who whined in response. The younger smacked the blonde's arm playfully.

 

“No ing way. He's mine even if she refuses it. Got that?” he pointed a finger at everyone at the table. Jiyong rolled his eyes and scoffed. As if he'd bother trying to swoon some cranky weirdo who's already taken. He wasn't that low. Plus, he kind of liked Seungri. He would never do anything to hurt the young boy anyways.

 

“Hold up, I need to go to the washroom. Be back in a sec.” Daesung spoke. He got up and fixed his jacket before turning around and walking to where a black and silver sign hung from the ceiling a few metres right from the bar at the back of the pub. The picture of a boy painted black on a silver background was next to a girl painted silver, on a black background.

 

Jiyong turned back from Daesung and moved lower down in his seat. His back was almost touching the bottom of the seat. A large triangular shaped gap stood connecting Jiyong's back to the seat. “So what does everyone here do? I mean, I work at a fashion store. Bae dances. How bout you and Seunghyun?” the blonde pointed from Seungri and Seunghyun, who merely looked back up at Jiyong in response.

 

Seungri's eyes laid on the elder. This guy. He was so informal. He'd only just met Seunghyun, yet he doesn't really bother calling him 'hyung'. It was weird because he was so used to the formal titles for people he was close with. He called Youngbae and Seunghyun 'hyung' because they were older than him. He started to call Daesung 'hyung' as well, though their ages aren't that far off. The green haired male was probably much more mature than he is. “I don't work. I'm probably going to find one in the next year or two, since it's university for me. Seunghyun tutors.” he spoke, jutting his thumb at his lover next to him, who nodded slightly in response.

 

“Oh? Whatchu tutor?” Jiyong turned his gaze from the younger male to the elder. His eyes gazed somewhat judgingly at Seunghyun. He didn't have anything against the other if there wasn't any hostility between them anymore. As far as he knew, he didn't think Seunghyun was pissed or anything. At least not as hostile as he was when they'd just met at the food court. Or at the time he'd accidentally walked in on the couple cuddling on the grass.

 

He didn't know how he felt about Jiyong. The blonde hadn't shown any signs of lying through his teeth about his tameness. He could only be a good actor. Seeing how Jiyong's personality was, it wasn't impossible. He wasn't willing to lay out his trust on the younger male just yet. But at least he'd had that moment to talk to Youngbae, so he wasn't worried. He knew his friend was watching this half beat with careful eyes. That alone kept his heart at ease for the moment. “Oh, uh, I tutor grades eleven and twelve students maths and Korean. They wanted me to teach English, but I'm not that great, ya see...” he spoke, chuckling softly towards the end of his sentence. His face brightened a little when his lips tilted in a small smile. He loved tutoring. It was from this very job that he'd met Seungri.

 

Noticing the smile, Jiyong grinned in response. He knew Seungri was currently still in high school, so he understood why Seunghyun loved his job so much. “That where you two met?” he asked. Jiyong's finger pointed from Seungri to his lover and back to Seungri. The two looked at each other and back to the blonde, nodding. Aww, so cute, those two. He'd never dated anyone in his life, so he never knew what loving someone, having a girlfriend, or even having a boyfriend-- just someone he cared about more than friends and family-- felt like. He wanted to know, but the girl he used to love rejected him. After that, he was too scared to fall for anyone else, for the fear of rejection. He'd grown up lonely, so he didn't like the feeling of being abandoned. Much like Youngbae, who sat silently next to him. Jiyong glanced at the elder slightly, his eyes moving away after a split second. The other was looking at him. Now that he though about it, Youngbae was abandoned when he was younger as well. His parents were killed by some creatures. He was left with nothing. In the end, this elder had about the same tragedy as Jiyong. It made the younger blonde want to find those creatures and kill them himself. He knew it wasn't his job. Youngbae would probably get angry at Jiyong for not letting him kill them himself. But he couldn't help these emotions. The thought of seeing Youngbae upset; crying, even, made him mad. He wasn't that close with the elder yet. He had thoughts, nonetheless. If Youngbae was going to give him that chance to become close, then he wasn't going to waste it. He wanted to put the effort into being close friends with Youngbae, because he was the first person after Daesung who'd accepted him.

 

“Agh, that took a little longer than I thought, sorry about that.” a voice was heard, and he felt his seat sink a little to his left. He turned and Daesung was seated by his side. His hair looked a little messed, but the male didn't notice it. His friend looked down and fixed his shirt a little. It wasn't even crumpled much. Why was he flattening his shirt out when it was barely noticeable?

 

“Eyy, Daesung. Got side tracked on your way, brah?” Jiyong teased his friend and nudged against the green haired male's arm.

 

He frowned. Daesung shook his head no and waved his hand at the blonde. “Nahh, nothing like that. Have we ordered yet, by the way?” The younger male turned to the rest of the boys at the table. Of course they hadn't ordered anything yet. It was the responsibility of the young waitress that led them to the table to wait on them for their orders as well. He knew very well that she hadn't been at the table the time he was absent. He didn't want the others to think he got involved somehow with this individual. To draw them from any suspicions, he posed that question.

 

“Nope. She hadn't showed up this entire time. Should we get another waitress to take our orders?” Seungri said. He raised his hand to gesture for another waitress. A female in a bright pink dress showed up from around the corder and noticed them. She headed in their direction before the waitress from before showed up.

 

She bowed politely at the group. “Sorry to have kept you waiting. I had a bunch of work loaded on me. May I take your order?” she said. Her voice was soft, but her words spilled like an overloaded cup of water. She was rushing to finish her sentence. Looking up, she focused her eyes on Seungri and Youngbae, but would make an occasional side glance at Daesung. Daesung, in return, smiled sweetly at the waitress.

 

“Ah, yes.” Seunghyun spoke up when the waitress grew silent. He pointed a finger at the menu and began to label the different foods that the group had decided on. Pulling a small notepad, the waitress took the pen, tucked behind her ear, and began to write them down. When the eldest member was done, she smiled and nodded. Her eyes no longer linked to Seunghyun like earlier. She continued to give Daesung side glances, even as she collected the menu booklets from each of the five males. Giving one last nod, she spoke again. “Your order will be here shortly.” Her back turned and she walked away from the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                           pOWzpyF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “, Daesung... you're wasted!” Jiyong laughed. He swung an arm over his friend's shoulders and rested his head on his friend's head for a brief moment. He was too, but he barely noticed it. He just felt like laughing, that was all. He loved this feeling. This carefree emotion, like nothing bothered him at all. No ty parents, no hate, no nothing. 'This is great...' he thought to himself, and beamed brightly.

 

“Hey. Hey, we should go home. It's already so late now.” Youngbae suggested. He smiled, still the most sober of the group. He had drunk a lot, but he didn't feel drunk at all. He didn't even feel tipsy. The male grabbed the pitcher of iced water and poured it in the cup in front of him. He didn't want to wake up with a headache the next day. Pulling the cup to his lips, he took a drink, just as Daesung nodded.

 

“Yeah, Ji. You got work tomorrow, you should start heading home. Come on, I'll take us home, kay?” He started to get up before his friend tugged his arm, pulling the green haired male back in the opposite direction. “Yah!” The younger male fell back, his back pressed against the blond's shoulder. He straightened himself up in the seat.

 

“Come on, man! We only just started. I wanna hang out with these guys for a bit longer. Who gives a about work?” he said. His words slurred a bit, and the male smirked a little, grinning at Seungri and Seunghyun, who were much too drunk and drowned in their passionate kiss to notice the commotion that Daesung was causing.

 

Right when Youngbae was about to protest, Jiyong's phone rang. The lyrics to Michael Jackson's Beat It played loudly at the table. The blonde furrowed his brows a bit, and pulled his cell phone from his jacket pocket. He touched his finger on the screen and a frown instantly formed on his face. He put the phone to his ear and yelled loudly through the speaker at the bottom. “ off, you !!” he said, pulling the phone away and turning the phone off. That did it. Jiyong's once happy and carefree mood was replaced with that of irritation. Anger. The male's phone rang again. He cracked open the shell of the phone and took the battery out of it. With the parts of the phone, he threw it across the table. The electronic bounced on the hard surface of the table and slammed against a glass half filled with wine. It skidded to a halt, and the group of five silenced. They all stared at Jiyong, waiting for an explanation.

 

“My father. I'm going home. Daesung, let's go.” he got up. Silently, he pulled his friend up after him and walked away from the table. The blonde stuck his hands in his jeans pockets and stormed out of the bar. His eyes were squinted in an intense glare as he passed through the few tables in the pub. He could feel silent eyes watching him from afar. People noticed his anger. No one bothered to approach him. He couldn't care less now.

 

“Ah, sorry about that. I'll pay for our bit. Here.” Daesung chuckled nervously. He pulled out a few bills and placed them on the table. That should cover his and Jiyong's food. He waved at the three males still seated at the table. “I'll see ya around another time, alright?” he said before turning around. Though he wasn't paying much attention, and was trying to hurry and catch up to Jiyong, he couldn't help but notice a confused, and worried expression from Youngbae. The male was probably confused with the sudden anger coming from the boy.

 

Catching up to Jiyong, Daesung patted the blonde's shoulder assuringly. As they reached the door of the pub, the waitress from before came out of the kitchen and spotted the two males. She stood at the entrance doors and bowed to the two politely. “Thank you for coming!” she said. The girl felt a little disappointed. She had wanted to learn the name of this green haired male. She owed him.

 

Sensing a slight disappointment, Daesung grinned. He placed a hand on the waitress and nodded gently. “Call me if you need anything, neh? You have my number.” he smiled and waved. The waitress' face turned red, causing Daesung to chuckle a bit to himself. Turning away, the two continued out the pub and towards Daesung's car. Time to get home.

 

                                                                                                    pOWzpyF.jpg

 

A/N: I just attended this "How to write a novel and get it published" workshop and was reminded that I still have a very long way to go. XD She brought up this thing called "head hopping", where the author basically goes from the mind of one character to another about different topics that are going on in the story, with no breaks in between. I think I have that all over my story. Do you guys find too much of it that it annoys you or not? I'll be trying to fix that in the later chapters just in case :P Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, I'll try to update a little quicker XD;
OH! As well, the waiter and chef couple in the beginning.I used these two guys from this Korean short film called "Love, 100˚C" *^^*  In the movie, they had a sad ending, so I wanted to give them a good ending. You should check out the movie, it's cute~