{Chapter Two}

{ At the Bay of Victoria } - Hiatus

Jay's Notes: Hello everyone~ Thanks for the kind comments! :) Erm, I have to apologize (deeply) that I am not able to update next week since it's my exam week. :(  SORRY EVERY-BO-DEH!!! D: *90 degrees bow*  I will try and sneak in a chapter after my exams before I fly off for Hong Kong!  

`

 

{Chapter Two}

 

(Park Bom)

 

I opened my heavy lids as I sat up on the guest bed, being woken up by Min Yeon’s vicious shaking.

“Unnie, I made pancakes for breakfast! Now get yourself ready.” She said with a smile, grabbing my arms to get me off my bed.

 

I groaned as I let her dragged my sleepy body into the bathroom. Before she closes the bathroom door, she turned to me and said, “Remember to get Ahjussi down for breakfast too.”   

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Slipping into my favourite green belted flora day dress, I took a look at the mirror before heading towards my father’s room.  Yesterday night’s exchange between my father and me was an awkward one. He had finally recognized me after our short conversation, brushing the topic off by joking that sleep had made his brain frizzy enough to speak nonsenses.   

 

Stopping in front of his room, I raise my fist to knock on the door, only to stop in mid-air because I hear a sound coming from the room next to my father’s room.

 

Moving to the door of the next room, I paused for a minute before opening the door. What came face to face to me was a framed photo of my sister and me on the wall. This used to be the room I shared with her.

 

Sitting on the bed that we used to share, I ran my hand on the soft bed sheet. I can’t bring myself to step into this room yesterday night. This room holds so much memories of my dear sister to me and it was too much for me to handle. Oh, I missed her so much. I really do...

 

The thought of her made my heart ached. If she was not brutally murdered years ago, she will now be a great sailor that sails across the seas like she always dreamed off.

 

Collecting myself together, I gave the room a last look heading towards the door of my father’s room.

 

“Appa, breakfast is ready” I called out as I knocked on his door.

 

Opening his door after a second, he nodded before heading towards stairs which led us to the first floor. With an inaudible sigh, I followed the heels of my father.

 

Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang, echoing. Since, I am the nearest to the door, I made my way there while yelling to the dining area “I’ve got it!”

 

“Ahjussi, omma asked me to bring you some…” Opening the door, a familiar husky voice stopped me dead in my track.

 

I froze.

 

Face to face with me was a face of someone that I used to love deeply and tried hard to forget in the past ten years. The boy that I used to be with a day long, the boy that used to hug me tightly in his arms and always protecting me has turned into a man, standing right in front of me. Ten years had not changed him drastically. The same toughness that set a barrier for people to get close to him, the same reckless that made him the bad boy of our small town, the aura is still there. He is the man that I still love.

 

Apparently, he was surprised to see me and was not glad that he did, I mused. His shoulders were stiffed and he clenched his jaw as he stared at me.

 

“Bom” He murmured in his husky voice, so silent that it hurts. 

 

It hurts to hear my name from his mouth. It hurts so much. I’m not ready for this confrontation, Seung Hyun. I am not ready.

 

{End of chapter two}