Never Ending Drama in The Yang's

This is FM

"Hei yo! Sorry for the superb emo Riz last night. I'm not usually that open to people, maybe I'm just that comfy around you? by the way, I still owe you a good happy meal, so let me know when will we have our next superb date okay. XX))" 

Feii smirked after reading the text that Riz has send. Feii hold tight her gold Iphone 5S and  wandering around imagining the sweet things Riz text her before.

"Xia Feii! Why aren't you join us for dinner just now? Everyone is excited to see you. You really enjoy letting everyone down?" said Mr. Yang, disappointed.

"Papa! I told you for a million times, K-N-O-C-K! You don't have to be chaotic about that! I'm...I'm on diet! Okay, Now leave me alone papa! I wanna sleep now!" instructed Feii.

"You have changed so much Feii. You used to be Papa's little girl and now, you're just like that stranger!" said Mr. Yang sarcastically.

Feii speechless for a moment. Her eyes, without herself noticing it, started to tears out. She knew "that stranger" whom her father address to. Its her mum. Her biological mama.

"Papa! Seriously, I'm sick of seeing your face! I'm outta here! Back to Korea and never gonna be home forever!"said Feii as she started to pack.

"Xia Feii! Stop! Don't act stupidly! It's late night! And you still have a day off!" said Mr. Yang, trying to persuade Feii.

Feii ignore her papa and went down the stairs. Everyone were looking at such a cliche drama scene of a father-daughter fighting scene.

"Feii-ah, don't be like this dear child, calm down ah" persuade Feii's stepmama as she try to stop Feii  on the front door.

Feii just walked pass her as she's in a burning state of anger. Feii stop a taxi and went to the airport.

"Ge, could you come here? I'm in the airport, I'm taking the last flight to Korea. Fly with me gege." Feii begs as she started to cry during her phone call session,

After book two flight tickets to Korea, Feii patiently waits for her childhood bestfriend, Aekhyun.

After 1 hours, Aekhyun arrived with 2 huge luggage bags. He smiled as soon as she saw Feii crying in the cool air of night.

Aekhyun give a back hug for crybaby Feii which makes Feii stumble for a while. Feii face Aekhyun and crying whilst hugging him. As the announcer announce them to get in their flight, Feii tells everything to Aekhyun as she knows that Aekhyun always have a good point to say.

 

***Aekhyun & Feii's arrival at Seoul, South Korea***

~At FM's Neighbourhood Park~

"Wahh daebak situation! Jinjja Yeoppeo. No wonder you don't want to go back to China. You literally fall for this place huh?!" said Aekhyun whilst doing a suspicious eye towards Feii.

"Wahh daebak situation! Jinjja good. No wonder you're my best buddy. You know me so well. You literally fall for me huh?!" imitates Feii as she started to laugh about it.

They walk along the path and accidentally Aekhyun hold Feii's hand. Feii got a starstruck as Aekhyun act normal about it. They stopped walking. Aekhyun look back at Feii and stare. Feii stares back and realized that something smells fishy