Feii's Issue

This is FM

"We are late! Ireona!!!!! " yell Panda Leadahh.

All of the member of FM were starting to wake up except for one little lazy ,FEII! Everyone seems busy showering and preparing themselves to go to work yet Feii, still drooling and dreaming about marrying a Green Tea Plantation owner that looks a bit like Henry Golding or Morgan Oey. -.-

All of the sudden, Feii's phone ringing and it's her dad who's calling her

. "Mm..." Answered Feii. "Honey? Can you comeback this Sunday? We'll have a family feast okay? Saraa can't wait to see you." Said Mr. Yang.

"Dad, I.." Feii hesitated to answer Mr. Yang's question.

"We'll be waiting honey. Take care. Love you!" Said Mr. Yang cutting Feii's words.

Feii wake up and brush her teeth. She feels something weird in her. Up until now, she still remember her mum. Her cheating mum who left her because of another guy. Even with her dad's new family, she can't really adapt herself into the new life.

Despite the hatred she felt for her mum, deep inside her, she will always be the mother which her daughter missed her terribly. Feii dance hard and sing at a high pitch as she started crying whenever she missed her mum yet flashing back all the bad memories that she could remember about her. Growing up with a father who tried his best, and having a new family that slowly loves her, is just too much for her. Feii just needs her mum.

After getting ready, Feii join the simple breakfast along with the other member. Feii is quiet today. Everyone wonders why yet too afraid to ask as they know that Feii really hates someone who always meddling into her own business. They're heading to the van after finished their breakfast. 

Today FM will be practising their new song and dance in front of their Chairman, Mr. Jo. Mr. Jo is quite tempered type of boss. He always yell at people directly. That's why most of the artist in Jjang Entertainment are so well-disciplined and well-mannered in any of the event they attend or perform in. 

In JjangE, FM is considered as the rookie or the maknae group of all. They received such love from their senior. FM is just an ordinary group with a miraculous charm. But, it looks like Mr. Jo still can't be penetrated by FM's miraculous charm.

10.30pm

The practice has started with Mr. Jo watching them thoroughly. Indeed it's a nerve-wrecking moment as one of them could be yell and scold in anytime. As the rhythym started to echo the dance room, FM dances delicately and full of feels  as they dance through the music played. Everything seems so beautiful until Feii dances so hard that Mr. Jo shout her name in anger.

"Feii !Get the hell out of here now! Such a mess." he screamed. Feii bluntly walked off as instructed. She could careless as right now she feel nothing inside her She go to the nearest stall outside the building.She sit on one of the chairs provided.

"Ahjumma! one bowl of Ramyun and kimchi please!" shout Feii whilst wearing her earphone. As time passed by, the stall is filled with bunch of people. Noise started to be heard all around the corner. Feii volume up the song she's listening to. As she enjoyed slurping the noodle, out of the blue there is one thick-skinned guy suddenly sit down in front of her and order some ramyun and soju as well. The guy then put on his earphone and listening to the music played whilst waiting for his order.It's awkward as both of them don't even talk. Suddenly, one bowl of ramyun and a bottle of soju arrived. Then, that guy start talking to Feii.

"May God bless this food. Hey, mind sharing a table wih me? sorry, too starving to ask just now. haha. I just had a big splash of bad luck today. So yeah, I think a bowl of Ramyun\ and a bottle of soju could help. haha.bla bla bla..." explain Riz.

Feii doesn't even look up. She hears nothiing but the music played.

"What the.." Riz monologue. 

He knocked the table a few times as he trying to get Feii's attention. Feii finally look up and give "I-don't-care-who-you- are-please-don't-disturb-my-moment" look at Riz Riz stumble there and keep on staring at Feii's teary eyes as he could relate that she herself has gone a truly bad day as well as him. Riz bravely snatch Feii's earphone.

"The fog! What's wrong with you, Psychotic man!" yell Feii.

Riz stood up, walk in front of Feii and sit next to her. The staring went on again. This time, Feii is trying to slap Riz for his rudeness but Riz manage to hold her hands from slapping his face.  Riz moves forward, and stare as if he's going to eat Feii sooner or later. Feii closed her eyes because she is too afraid of any possible thing that could happen to her in any seconds. Riz's mouth is currently besides Feii's ear.

Riz sang "I had a nightmare
Before I could hug you, who was crying. No, it’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now. I'll take all of your tears. It's my turn to cry, give them to me. Even those tears, this time." 
Riz without noticing it cry himself out.

Feii stood up with her eyes still closed. She runs away as her teary eyes are about to explode. She really relate to the song sang by Riz. She runs whilst crying because that moment all she could think of is her mum. The pain she couldn't resist yet the pain that she needs to stay alive. She keep running until she arrived at FM's dorm. Everyone is not home yet. She unlocked the door and go straight to her room. She's still crying until she felt asleep.