Maybe It's You...

This is FM

"I can't believe this! And now FM is doomed because of that stupid rumour of mine. I'm  so sorry guys. I shouldn't join FM in the first place." said Kato to Feii.


"Chill out Kato. This is just a test from God. Maybe this is a sign that FM will debut daebakk! Hold yourself in.We're here, as your family which will support you. Stay strong !!!!"explained Feii. 


Kato walked pass Feii as she's really sad about it. That's so Kato. Any consultation or persuasion wouldn't melt her worries away even a little. 


Today headline in each and every brand of newspaper really make FM's members thunderstruck especially Kato, the real victim of the rumours.


" Being an idol star is one of the strategy for her father's political campaign" the headlines states. The newspaper is crumpled by a strong force of hand before it being thrown away.


"I never be ashamed as I am right now. What have you done? You embarassed me badly, and now my political image and purity has been scratched away by your stupid dream, young lady!" scold Mr. Lee as soon as Kato answered his phone call.


".....I'm..s-s.." Kato hummed of scared-ness towards her father's words.


" I'll send you away this summer to England. Continue your study there. Stop and quit on becoming an idol star. It's worthless. Shame on you.You're nothing but a burden to me if you continue your wish on becoming like one of those idiotics idol. Are you CLEAR?" Said Mr. Lee full of anger.


As soon as Mr. Lee finished his words, he hung up on Kato.


Kato go to the washroom, escaping the dance practice she had currently. She go to the corner of the sink and cry out loud. The cleaner who's inside one of the toilet is suprised to see Kato crying her lung out.


Pan walked into the washroom and realize Kato's existence in the corner of the washroom, crying. 


Pan was shocked as she never see the other side of Kato who seems quiet and cheerful at times. Pan approached Kato. 

Pan trying to console her but before she could do that, Kato who realize that Pan is besides her hurriedly stand up and walk away without any words. 


Pan could relate that Kato need some time alone, so Pan continue her intuition to pee.


Nobody in Jjang E especially FM know that Kato's father is an influential people. In fact a politician.


One wrong step in the entertainment world, and the rumour will forever haunt you till death.It's a huge risk to gamble especially in Kato's family status.


Kato joined FM as a young teenage girl who has live with her grandmama and only learn to love her grandmama the most.

In fact her grandmama is the only one who seems to be Kato's number fan and always be there to give her a full support along her career rising journey.


The next day, Kato wake up the earliest. She cooks for breakfast as it's one of the way of her relieving some stress and sadness inside her. She always spare sometimes learning and reading some new recipe. 


In fact, Kato has a big crush on a trainee chef in her cooking class. Chef Dio. The shortest yet the best chef the school possess.


Kato may escaped a few times from the dance practice or the vocal projection class, but never in her private and personal cooking class that she herself took voluntarily. 


Only Feii knew where Kato will be at when she's M.I.A in the dance practice or the voice projection class.

 
Vice versa, only Kato know where will Feii be at when she's escaping the stamina class. Feii will go to the nearest budae jigae stall to eat as Feii really hates Stamina class.


After Kato finished preparing the breakfast, she hurried herself to go to the private class (cooking class) as she already booked it because she missed yesterday's.


Kato arrived early at the cooking school. As she put on her apron, she also put her earphone on and sing her solo song whilst waiting for the class to started.


"I could never satisfied everyone of you. If I've given some chances, would I change now? If you truly love me, why can't you understand...All i want is freedom and love..."without realizing tearing as she sang her lyrics

.
All of the sudden a hand with a white-coloured handkerchief is handed over towards Kato. Kato looked up while grabbing the handkerchief given. It's Chef Dio.


" You sang beautifully. I can almost relate towards your feels the moment I heard you. Are you okay?" complimented Chef Dio.


"I sang terribly. It's the lyrics that makes a voice beautiful. Same goes with cooking arts. Even if the Chef is not handsome, but the dish is still awesome." Kato explained, awkwardly.


"So, I'm not handosme?" asked Chef Dio, jokingly.


"I'm not talking about you." Kato defend herself as she's about to blushed.


"Okay my student, let's start our class. Today, here, just you and me. Because you escaped yesterday's class, I'll not gonna be easy on you today cause you make me work twice." explained Chef Dio, playfully trying to get the mood up.


As much as things getting into a really, really awkward, Kato and Dio feel the joy they never felt before. As if they were attached in the same story but differet ways of living it. They're sync in a way that only they could explained themselves.


It's probably one of the best day in Kato's life as she forget every adness she felt before.


Is it the cooking class or is it.....Dio? It's Kato, you'll never know until she herself burst things out. 

 

 

 

 


P/S : Coincidently last week is Kato's birthday, and I already made half way before her birthday, so yeah....enjoyed Kato! Don't tell our leader that I always escaped the stamina class XD anyways, tomorrow is another hell of working day.... haha.. for those who's working also, HWAITING!!!


XOXO FM's Feii