Chapter 7 3rd PERSON's POV

STARES (from the guy at table number 7)

Dating had been a weekly habit of the two. They go to different places and do different things every time. Two months had passed since they met each other on the café, or is it just Kyungsoo had met Jongin? (yeah, because that day, Kyungsoo met Jongin for the first time yet, Jongin had known him since freshman years right?) Time passes by so quickly, and they didn’t even realized that. Why? Because they are enjoying each other’s company that they don’t even bother checking the time and date.

And the more they gain knowledge about each other, the more Kyungsoo become closer to the guy, eventually falling in love with him. And Kyungsoo, being the guy he is, is afraid of admitting his feelings for the tanned boy. “Why would I fall in love with him? I’m straight.” He said all the time.

 

2nd Date

 

“Hyung, come on, let’s watch a movie.”

“Now?”

Jongin nods happily in return.

“But we have lots of homeworks to do remember? Specially, it’s about statistics. You know I in math right?”

“I have finished that already hyung. I’ll let you copy it, just pleassse, I want to watch Frozen! They say it’s a heart-warming story. I want to watch it so bad!” Jongin pleaded.

‘Oh, I forgot, this kid is very intelligent in terms of Mathematics and in History and Language. Copying his assignment? Not a bad idea, since I know that I’ll get a high grade afterwards. *smirks*’ Kyungsoo though, and just nodded in response to the guy in front of him.

“YEAAHHH!” Jongin jumped and gave Kyungsoo a quick but tight hug…because of joy of course…and because he wanted it too.

They eventually went to the mall, bought some tickets and foods (Jongin was in charge of tickets while Kyungsoo on foods.)

Jongin, being the emotional guy that he is, cried after the movie had ended. “Hyung, it’s so touching isn’t it? *sobs*” Kyungsoo laughed at how cute Jongin was while crying…and it annoyed Jongin. Jongin glared at Kyungsoo. When Jongin was annoyed, expect that something will happen next…and annoyed Jongin is annoyed Jongin…and annoyed Jongin would do anything for him to get revenge.’ This little guy was really something!’ Jongin thought. And so, he thought of a plan; a simple plan that would make revenge, and at the same time, benefits him. *evil grin*

“Hyung, come on, let’s watch another movie.”

“What? Aren’t you tired?”

“No hyung. Come on!”

But before Kyungsoo could protest, he was being dragged to the cinema area. Little did he know that Jongin bought a ticket for a horror movie.

As the movie had started and the title was revealed, Kyungsoo felt his heart beat race because of tension. He hates horrors, especially ghosts, monsters, and thriller background music and effects. He felt his palms sweat, and he can’t focus on the movie. “W-Why di-did y-yo-u pi-pick a ho-rr-ror-r mo-v-vie?” Kyungsoo stuttered while covering his eyes.

“Because I liked watching hor ror movies.”

Kyungsoo removed his hands from covering his eyes, for him to at least watch the movie, and at least conquer his fear…but as soon as he removed those hands, an ugly face covered with cuts and blood appeared on the screen together with a screaming girl sound effect.

“AHHHHH!” Kyungsoo quickly closed his eyes and jumped in horror. He also covered his ears in case he might hear that sound again. Then, he felt a warm pair of hands in his arms. He looked directly to the owner of the said hands with a scared look and tears flowing from his eyes.

“Don’t worry hyung. I’m here.” He patted Kyungsoo’s back and rubbed it in circles. Kyungsoo then ‘let the water flow’ as he leaned on Jongin’s shoulders. Jongin smirked in his thoughts. “Yeah, mission accomplished.”

 

3rd Date

 

“Jongin! Come with me.”

“To where hyung?”

“To the soccer field.”

“Why?”

“I bought two tickets. Minseok and Luhan are playing! It’s the finals, and I don’t want to miss it.”

“Who’re Minseok and Luhan?” Jongin tilted his head, confused on what Kyungsoo were talking about.

“Minseok and Luhan are my friends.”

“Oh~”

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol will watch the game also.”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I want to meet them! They’re your bestfriends right?”

“Yes, yes actually. *rolls eyes* you have met Baekhyun already right? At school.”

“But we are about to each lunch that time so I haven’t had a chance to talk to him.” Jongin pouted like a child

“Ok, ok then.”

 

They went to the said place, and as expected, lots of people are inside together with lots of banners of the both team. Kyungsoo pulled his phone off his pocket, dialed a number, and made a call. “Yeboseyo?”

“Baekhyun! Where are you?”

“Oh, oh, you’re there already?”

“Yes we are.”

“Ok, we’re about to…wait, WE? You have someone with you?”

“Yes, I brought Jongin with me.”

“Ahh, Jongin, your boyfr-“

“Shut up Baekhyun! Come here quick! I don’t want to be bored.”

“Then, you play with Jongin.” Kyungsoo was sure Baekhyun was smirking, and he got the meaning behind what Baekhyun said.

“SHUT UP BAeKHYUN! I’M NOT LIKE YOU!”

Baekhyun laughed on the other side of the phone, then replied “sure, sure you are. Hahaha”

“Just come here quick!”

“Fine fine!”

Then Kyungsoo pressed the end-call button.

 

Thirty minutes later, Baekhyun, together with Chanyeol arrived…too bad, Kyungsoo was annoyed. “I’m sorry hyung. We came late.” Chanyeol said in a cool mood which earned him a death glare from Kyungsoo. Oops, wrong move Channie.

And before Chanyeol knew it, Kyungsoo stepped on his foot, not just hard, but extremely hard. Chanyeol jumped and yelped in pain as he realized the thing, and Baekhyun, being the nice boyfriend he is, helped ease the pain Chanyeol just got.

“Are you two official?” Kyungsoo asked

“Yes. Yes we are. Thank you so much Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun replied making Kyungsoo confused a little bit.

“Why are you thanking me?”

“Ha, I know you’re the one who did the move for us to be together. You know, talking to Channie making him realize that he loves me sooo much!” He replied in a sweet tone. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Don’e worry Kyungsoo, you have your boyfriend here.” Baekhyun pointed at Jongin. Jongin then widened his eyes in surprise that he finally got attention from the three.

“HEY! I told you it was just a play. We’re just pretending!”

“Whatever! At least he’s your boyfriend.” Chanyeol replied, gaining another kick from the guy. “OWWW!”

“Channie, are you hurt?” Baekhyun asked Channie in a caring way.

“Yes Baekkie, I’m hurt.” Chanyeol replied. ‘Yuck! They made pet names for each other’ Kyungsoo thought.

“Where? Is it here?”

“No.”

“Here?”

“No.”

“Here?”

“Uhmm. Yes, that part.”

“Aww, my pretty Channie was hurt. Don’t worry I’ll make you better later.”

“Ok Baekkie.” Chanyeol smiled so wide, then they kissed.

“Baekkie, you’re so beautiful.” Chanyel cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks. Baekhyun then blushed.

“You pabo! Haha.” Baekhyun said as he punched Chanyeol’s shoulders lightly.

“Haha, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you most.”

“No, I love you the most.”

“I’m the one who loved you m-“ Baekhyun was interrupted by a pair of lips on his. They kissed each other passionately, expressing each other’s love.

“YUCK! PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION! KISSING EACH OTHER IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! YUUUCKK!” Kyungsoo said disgustingly, covering his eyes from the sight.

“You pabo Kyungsoo. You’re just jealous we could make out here. Go kiss your boyfriend too.” Baekhyun said

“How many times I have to tell you that we’re only pretending!” Kyungsoo stomped his feet in annoying way, ruffling his hair.

Then suddenly, they heard a giggle…oh no, not just a giggle, but a laugh. They heard a laugh. They turned their head to the owner of the sound, and oh…it’s Jongin.

“Hahaha, you guys are interesting to watch! You’re so funny!”

Then, the four of them laughed so hard, until they almost lack air.

 

4th Date

 

They went to the orphanage and helped some kids. They also donated some toys, books, and other learning materials.

“Hyung, are you together?” a kid pointed at the two of them.

Jongin and Kyungsoo then blushed at the same time, shaking their head. “No, we’re just friends.” Kyungsoo said to the kid.

Little did he know, Jongin was hurt when he heard that.

But at least he enjoyed their company together on that day.

 

5th Date

 

They went to the arcade and played all of the games, including Guitar Hero, Hungry Hippo, Egg Catch, Coin slot, Basketball Shooting, Candy Crane, Stuffed toy crane, Hot Wheels, Tap Tap, and Dance Dance Revolution. And because of that stupid Dance Dance Revolution (yes, Kyungsoo called it stupid game because he can’t make a high score. He always missed the moves), Kyungsoo knew that Jongin was a good…no, a great dancer. And he was shocked with the fact but amazed at the same time. Kyungsoo on the other hand, stumbled on the floor while playing the game. Why? He stepped on his own foot.

 

The next dates came so fast, and they didn’t even realized that it’s been two months already. Kyungsoo was new to this feeling though. He never felt this safe and warm from before, even from his bestfriends, he never felt this way.

The way Kyungsoo felt his heart beat race when Jongin smiled at him, the way he felt some electricity flow from his hand to his spine when their hands brushed against each other, the way he blushed when something stupid happened (falling or slipping for example) and Jongin was there to catch him, the way he occasionally stare at the other’s face not knowing why, the way he laughed at him when he tells some weird jokes but still he find them funny, the way he felt his heart warm whenever he’s with Jongin; he never felt these things before.

Kyungsoo was still confused with this. He can’t even think properly.

“Is this what they call “Love”?”

“But no, it’s not! It’s not love! Kyungsoo it’s not love! You’re not in love with him!”

“No, you can’t fall for him. You’re straight! Straight as a ing strong wood!”

Kyungsoo told himself those things.

He was afraid.

He was just afraid to admit it.

 

^^^^^*****^^^^^

 

Then, Saturday came. As usual, Kyungsoo and Jongin decided to go out for a date. (as for Jongin, it was a date. But as for Kyungsoo, it was just a friendly date…at least it was still a date isn’t it?)

 

They went to the park and talked about random things. They talked about the new boy groups on different K-Pop entertainments, they talked about the pre-debut artists of SM entertainment called SM-Rookies, about princess (Kyungsoo’s dog) and his weight loss, about the assignment id History class, and many other things to talk about. Some lame jokes were also present in the conversation.

Then, they went to the ice cream parlor, ordering some yoghurt ice creams…Kyungsoo’s treat this time. How can even Jongin protest when Kyungsoo was hyperventilating that time…and that scenario was kinda weird, so Jongin just agreed that Kyungsoo will treat him ice cream.

As the sun was about to set, and Kyungsoo was about to stand up and drag Jongin and go home, Jongin stopped him and looked at him in a serious look. Eyes on eyes, they stared at each other. Kyungsoo felt a tension was forming between of them; and because of the un-comfortableness, Kyungsoo broke the silence with a “Why?”

What? He was out of topics to say that time so that’s what he just said.

 

“Hyung. Kyungsoo-hyung.” Jongin looked at him. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

“What is it Jongin?”

.

.

.

.

.

“I have to tell you something.”

 

¬¬¬¬¬*****¬¬¬¬¬

Chapter 7 done! I’m sorry for any wrong spellings, and grammatical errors in the story. I haven’t reviewed it yet. Oh, I’m also sorry for the late (I guess) update. I’m sorry! Please forgive me!

And GOSH! ***** subbies?

REALLY?

I’m so happy! I so so so happy!

Thank you sooo much for keeping me alive! Yeah, you guys keep me alive! xD

, I never had lots of subbies like this before! *U*

Thank you thank you thank you!

*throws Jongin’s undies*

That’s a gift for you guys! Hahaha LoL

Please do comment, subscribe, and upvote! Love you guys!

Until the next chapter!

Bye Bye Boo~