Chapter 2

STARES (from the guy at table number 7)

(This is a part of a double update. If you haven’t read yet the first chapter, you must read it first. This chapter is kinda short, so forgive me with that. I’ve been really busy because of shooling.)

 

“Pretend to be my boyfriend.”

Did I just said that? OMG! What have gotten into my mind? Am I being crazy right now? Or am I being a ? Oh my God, I don’t know! My pulse rate went fast as I saw him smirk. Oops wrong move Kyungsoo, you might have made him angry right now.

“Please, just this once… I know I have just met you right now, or I should say yesterday, and I don’t even know you name, but I really need you he-“

Before I could continue my sentence, a loud squeal echoed inside the café. “KYUNGGIEEE! How I missed you!” Oh my God, it’s Hyunji!

“O-Oh, hi th-there Hy-Hyunji!” I stuttered nervously in front of her, gaving her a smile…a fake one.

“Oh, and who’s this guy?” She asked curiously talking about this guy, as she pointed her finger towards him,

“Oh he? He’s m-“ I was cut off by a pair of hands on top of mine’s squeezing it lightly. “I’m his boyfriend.”

O___O my eyes went wide! Oh my!

“Yah, he-he’s my boyfriend.” I smiled at her, but I saw her frown. As I can see and tell, she’s confused right now.

“Wait, he’s your boyfriend? Why don’t I even know him from before? And you’ve never mentioned to me that you prefer guys, than girls.” She asked suspiciously. Oh my God, what should I do? What should I reply? I don’t even know his name.

“I’m Jongin. We’re friends since sixth grade, and now, I realized that I love him so much so I courted him, and look at us now, we’re together…” Jongin said.. Jongin? Wow, a very nice name for a very nice and handsome guy like him. Now I know. Haha

Hyunji smirked. I knew her enough, and I know that she never stop until she really is satisfied. And as I can see, she’s not yet satisfied with it.

“I still don’t believe you two.” She said then sat in the table. “So if you’re truly his boyfriend, What’s his full name?” Oh my, did I ever mention my name to him? Oh no, this is absolutely screwed. “Do Kyungsoo.” Wait…WHAT? He knew my name? HE KNEW MY NAME? How is it even possible?

“Ok first question is correct. But that is very simple. Let’s make it harder.” Hyunji said. “What’s his favorite color?”

Oh no, he might know my name because I’m kind of famous in our school. But this time, this is more complicated.  It’s about my personal life and he won’t be able to get the correct answ-“Black.”     O___O

“What’s his favorite drink?”

“Chocolate Milk Shake.”     O____O

“What’s his favorite food to cook?”

“Kimchi Spaghetti.”    O_____O

“Where does he live?”

“His house is two blocks away from the school.”     O________O

“What’s his favorite subject?”

“Arts”    O_________________O

“What’s the name of his pet?”

“His puppy’s name is Princess. Why? Because it always reminds him of his bestfriend Baekhyun, which he calls Princess Baekhyun.”    O______________________O

 

Oh My God. Is this really happening? How does he know all of that? Does he have some kind of mind-reading abilities? Does he have super powers? Or Is he actually my stalker?

Yes, I know that I’ve mistaken him as my stalker yesterday because of his staring, but I don’t even knew it was true! Oh well. It’s not yet proven…but…but…ahh~ my brain is going to explode!

“Ok, you’ve answered that all correct. But I don’t still believe you two.”

“Hyunji, will you please stop this stupidity. This is not a talk show or an interview. Just leave us alone okay!” I said in an irritated voice slightly high tone.

“No.” she said. She’s really determined, isn’t she? “But if can you do the last thing I need to see for me to believe that you two are dating, I’ll stop.”

“What is it?” I asked

“Kiss.”

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A ! How could I even do that to a complete stranger? Ahh~ I should have known this is going to happen. I bit my lip and played with my fingers. Think Kyungsoo. Think!

 

“We don’t need to kiss for us to prove that we are together.” I heard Jongin said to Hyunji. I’m screwed.

 

“Yes you need to. How can you even love someone without kissing them?” Hyunji placed her hands on her hips making her look so desperate.

 

What situation did I just entered in? This is all my fault that Jongin is being trapped between us two. But I know Hyunji will never stop. So I grabbed my remaining guts. I’m sorry Jongin, but I really need to do this, although it’s kinda disgusting, I need to.

 

“No. If you love someone, you only need to show them how you love them by doing things that pleases them. Not that I don’t like it but kissing is not a sign o-“ I cut him by a pair of lips connected to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. I’m really being a right now. I leaned forward making our body come closer to each other as our lips danced in the rhythm of a love song. Ahh~

 

“Ok. I’m outa here~” Hyunji said in a bit of frustrated tone. Yes I know she’s frustrated, but it’s her fault…she should’ve stopped clinging in to me since I’ve rejected her so many times. She walked out stomping her feet, and as she walked pass the door, I quickly removed my lips unto his.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled; face a bit red in embarrassment.

“Don’t worry.” He said smiling to me.

“Thank you Jongin for helping me.”

“No problem.”

“Uhmm. Could I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“How did you ever knew all of that things about me? Are you a stalker?”

He chuckled as I asked that question. “Well, I knew you because you’re pretty famous in our shool you know. You’re one of the best singers in the campus. But about that favorite color, and favorite food, I just answered randomly. I don’t know anything about those. Hahaha.” He laughed. Aww~ He’s too adorable when he laughs. He’s so cute.

“How about princess?”

“Your dog? I heard that thing came from our classmate Jonghyun. You know, some of our classmates are fan of you.”

Wait…our classmate? OUR? So we’re classmates? OMG! How did I never knew he’s my classmate? How?

“We’re classmates?” I asked confused

“yes we are. You’re just too busy with things you know, so you don’t even have time to be friends with new commers.” He smirked making me giggle. We both laughed hard until our lungs were out of air. Our happiness died eventually.

“About the kiss, I’m so-“

“Don’t be. I’m here willing to help you anytime.” He stated placing his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. Hey, why do everybody in here cuts what I say? Isn’t it rude to cut someone’s sentences?

“T-Thank You so much Jongin.” I smiled

“No problem.”

 

*Dug* *Dug* *Dug*

What is this? I have my phone in my pocket so it’s not in my chest, and it’s not ringing either. But something is pumping inside my chest. Oh my, What is this? Is it my-my Heart? OMO!

<3

 

¬¬¬¬¬ ***** ¬¬¬¬¬

OMO! Chapter two is done! Sorry for this ty update. Please do tell me if you’re not enjoying with this fic. Huhuhu T^T Comment and Subscribe pleaseee, I need encouragements.

Well, I’m sorry for not updating with my other fic entitled “Love Song”. It’s almost finished. It’s just a twoshot so I made the chapter long. But if you want to check it out, you could. Hahaha Just click this link -à ^^

Thanks everyone! See you next update. LoL