Chapter 9 (END)

STARES (from the guy at table number 7)

A month a half has passed since Jongin confessed his true feelings towards Kyungsoo. A month and a half has passed since Kyungsoo rejected Jongin’s confessions because of his stupid innocent heart who does not know what love truly is. And those six weeks have been hell to Jongin. He missed Kyungsoo so much. He missed the other guy’s company, his smiles, his eyes, his giggles, his touch, his soft milky skin, his melodic voice; he just missed everything about Kyungsoo.

But whenever he thinks about the short guy, the image of him being rejected by Kyungsoo replays in his mind; and it hurts him so much. That night when Kyungsoo rejected him, he didn’t stop crying, for real. He didn’t ate dinner nor breakfast and lunch the other day. He didn’t also talk much except for some mumbles about Kyungsoo whenever Yixing asks him what happened. He lacked energy that time; and because Yixing was the ‘too caring’ friend that he is, he comforted his bestfriend.

[FLASHBACK]

“Don’t punish yourself like this just because Kyungsoo rejected you. Your life doesn’t depend on him. There are so much girl, or guys if you prefer, out there. Sooner, you’ll find the right person for you. Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” Hushed Yixing, comforting his bestfriend.

“Bu-But it hurts hyung. It hurts” Jongin cried

“I know Jongin. I know. But please at least eat something. You’ll lack energy and lose weight if you continue this.” Yixing offered a bowl of soup to Jongin.

At first, Jongin hesitated to eat the food, but as soon as he realized Yixing was right that he’ll lack energy, he just nodded and ate the soup.

“I think it will be better if you ignore Kyungsoo at least for now. Not that I’m ordering you to stay away from him, I just think it would be better for you to forget your love towards that guy. But if you don’t want to, it’s also alright, but it would be harder for you.” Yixing said.

Jongin then realized, maybe Kyungsoo really wasn’t the guy for him. Maybe there is someone out there willing to love him back wholeheartedly. And maybe, this is not the right time to fall in love. His heart was broken, and thinking about Kyungsoo breaks his heart even more. So, Jongin decided to stay away from Kyungsoo from now on. He decided to just forget about him, like he never existed in his life, for him to forget about his love towards the guy. This must be hard for him, be he needed it.

“Yixing hyung was right. It hurts so much right now, but I know it will heal soon. Time will heal these cuts in my heart.” He thought.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

On the other hand, Kyungsoo, same as Jongin, lived these six weeks like hell. He can’t even think of anything other than Jongin and how he broke his heart. How Jongin’s cheerful smiles turned into a cries, and how his usual sparkling eyes gets wet as tears ran down to his cheeks that day. He missed Jongin, and he admits it.

Many things happed those pass weeks. They sometimes cross each other or encounter each other at the same place, but they just ignore each other’s presence; or it is just Jongin who ignores Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo tries to smile at the guy every time they see each other, but jongin just ignores him back; which makes Kyungsoo’s heart sink.

“Baekhyunnie.” Kyungsoo groaned one Saturday night. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were at Baekhyun’s place, staying there overnight. It was supposed to be Chanyeol ONLY, but Kyungsoo, being the lonely guy that he is, pleaded to join the two. What else can the couple do? They love Kyungsoo.

“What is it Kyunggie?” Baekhyun groaned in frustration. Baekhyun planned something for tonight; he wants to surprise Chanyeol. He already bought some packs of condoms and a bottle of chocolate flavored lube, and he had prepared himself for tonight. He even searched and watched some videos in the internet; but , here Kyungsoo is!

“I miss Jongin.”

“It’s your decision Kyungsoo. You rejected him remember? And now you’re like a child longing for a lollipop.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be like that Baekkie~ Don’t be rude to Kyungsoo hyung.” Chanyeol said

“So what? It’s his fault you know.” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms on his chest.

“But as you can see, he is sorry. Isn’t it obvious?” Chanyeol replied to his boyfriend.

Before Baekhyun could reply to Chanyeol, they heard a sob. They turned theire heads towards Kyungsoo and they saw him crying, yet again. The couple looked at each other, then to Kyungsoo again. They aggressively ran to his side then hugged him.

“Here we are again.” Chanyeol mouthed to Baekhyun and Baekhyun glared back.

“I’m sorry Kyunggie. I’m really really sorry.” Baekhyun mumbled hugging his tearing friend.

“No, don’t be. You’re right. If I’m not stupid enough to not realize that I’m actually fallen for Jongin, this wouldn’t happen. This is my fault! Me and my ing stupid, innocent heart.” Kyungsoo cried harder as the image of the past memories that he missed so much replays in his mind.

“Hyung, why don’t you just go to him. Talk to him Kyungsoo hyung. Tell him that you really do love him.” Chanyeol suggested.

“But he hates me now. After what I did to him, he probably hates me now.” Kyungsoo said

“Haw did’ya know?” Chanyeol asked

“Every time we cross each other’s paths, I try to smile to him, but he ignores me back. He hates me now! JONGIN HATES ME NOW!” he cried.

The two then looked at each other as their friend cried harder. They hate to see Kyungsoo like this, suffering. But what can they do? They don’t even know how to help Kyungsoo with this. Chanyeol and Baekhyun might be the worst friends in terms of pranks and jokes (which are always), but they care for Kyungsoo…because even though they’re evil (haha, yes they are), they can be angels too…especially for their bestfriend.

 

*****^^^^^*****

 

The next day, the three went to school together. And as usual, Jongin ignored Kyungsoo.

“RIIINNNGGGG!” the bell rang signaling that it’s already lunch time. Kyungsoo lifelessly went outside with the sweet couple beside him.

“Hey Channie, what’s that on the bulletin board? Come on, let’s take a peek. Students are crowded in there. Something must me up in there.” Baekhyun said as he dragged his boyfriend toward the said place, leaving Kyungsoo alone. Kyungsoo admits that he felt jealous because of the two. He also wants someone to be with him like they’re right now. Being a third wheel . So he just decided to go and have lunch alone.

Meanwhile, the couples who went to see what’s on the bulletin board bumped on someone. And they didn’t expected it would be Jongin.

“Oh, hi Jongin.” Baekhyun greeted.

“Hello.” Jongin replied and smiled. But before he could walk away, a hand grabbed his making him turn around and face the two confused.

“May I ask you one thing Jongin?” Baekhyun said.

“Uhh…well…sure?” Jongin replied.

“Do you still love Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked frankly, making Jongin stunned. He paused for a moment, before he answered, “No.”

“What took you long to answer my question? Don’t lie to me Jongin.” Baekhyun said.

“I-uhhh…I’m tr-trying t-to…” Jongin stuttered in his words.

“Trying to what?” Baekhyun questioned as he glared at the younger.

“I’m trying not to love him.” Jongin blushed at his own statement.

Baekhyun  then let go of the younger’s hand. “Okay then. Now, go.”

Jongin walked away with tension in his heart. He does not know why Baekhyun asked him that.

As Jongin was already out of sight, the couple faced each other then smiled. “He’s trying to not love Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol said.

“It means…” - Baekhyun

“HE STILL LOVES KYUNGSOO!” they said at the same time as Baekhyun squealed like a fangirl and Chanyeol hugged his boyfriend. They are happy for Kyungsoo! All they need is to make a plan.

“Oh, by the way, the bulletin board. We’re carried away by the good news.” Chanyeol said.

They went to the bulletin board and read the colorful poster in it.

_-_-_-_-_-_

“Campus Talent Showcase”

There will be a talent showcase for everyone who are interested. Singing, Dancing, Acting, anything. Prizes are given to the top 3 winners.

Champion – 150 000 won

Second Place – 100 000 won

Third Place – 50 000 won

_-_-_-_-_-_

 

“Oh. What do you think?” Baekhyun asked his boyfriend.

“What? You mean, we should join the contest?” Chanyeol replied

“You babo!” Baekhyun smacked his boyfriend’s head. “Of course not! Are you even thinking?”

“Then what are you saying?”

“Aish! I’ll tell you later. I have a plan. Remember, Kyungsoo was the one who helped us to be together. Now, we are about to pay him back by doing the same thing.” Baekhyun smirked.

“Uhmm excuse me.” Baekhyun said as he poked a stranger beside him. “Can I asked when and where will we list ourselves for that contest?”

“Oh, Mr. Choi said that everyone who are interested go and see him anytime this day or tomorrow. He would list the names of the contestants.” The stranger replied.

“Oh, Mr. Choi? Siwon Choi or Minho Choi?”

“Mr. Choi Minho.”

“Oh, thank you so much for the information. What’s your name?”

“I’m Minki, and you?”

“My name is Baekhyun. Nice to meet you Minki-sshi.” Baekhyun said as he offered a hand to Minki. Minki then amiled at him back and shook Baekhyun’s hand.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol wants to punch the face of that Minki kid. ‘How dare he is to touch my boyfriend’s hand?’ he tought.

“Channie, why are you red?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, but Chanyeol ignored his boyfriend.

“Wait, are you jealous?”

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m not!” Chanyeol replied.

“Ehhh…my boyfriend is jealous!” Baekhyun teased as he tickled Chanyeol, poking his sides. Chanyeol didn’t response, and his eyes glued on something far. “Jealous Channieee~”

Again, Chanyeol didn’t response. “What the? Channie, don’t be like this! You know you’re my only love right? Yes you are.” Baekhyun said as he wrapped his arms around the younger’s neck and pecked his lips. The taller then smiled, and his stubborn feeling went away like nothing has happened. Baekhyun’s little kisses can take away the grouchy side of him.

Chanyeol poked Baekhyun’s sides back making the latter giggle. “Channie~ It’s tickling me!” Instead of stopping, Chanyeol continued tickling his boyfriend. Baekhyun tickled him back, and they laughed together. Baekhyun ran away and Chanyeol ran to catch him; and having long legs are very helpful. Chanyeol caught Baekhyun and he back hugged him, still giggling.

They’re having their sweet moment, and they even didn’t notice someone was staring at them. “I wish we could be like them.” Jongin mumbled to himself before walking away, not wanting to see more of it…because it’s killing him. He’s jealous. He wants someone to be with him like that…He wants Kyungsoo.

 

^^^^^*****^^^^^

 

Kyungsoo decided to go to the park first, since he didn’t feel like eating lunch today. But as soon as he reached the said place, flashback of their happy memories appeared on his mind. The bench, the fountain, the ice-cream vendor, everything reminds him of Jongin…and he was not supposed to remember those things right? Because it makes him sad.

So he headed to the café he usually goes to, where he could peacefully think of things…and also, to eat.

The bells on the door chimed as he opened the door of the café.

“Wrong move Kyungsoo.” He said to himself as soon as he entered the said place. He now regrets going to that place…because someone he wasn’t supposed to see eight now was there, sitting at table number 7.

What can he do? He already stepped inside…no more backing off. He smiled at Jongin as their eyes met, but as usual, Jongin ignored him…like he was never been there…like he never had seen him…like he was just nothing. Kyungsoo’s heart was stabbed by a dagger because of that. He wants to cry. “Please, don’t cry Kyungsoo. Not now.” He said to himself as he fought his forming tears in his eyes not to fall. But no, he can’t. One by one, tears flow from his eyes; all he can do was to hide it from Jongin. So he stayed on a seat farthest to table number 7.

 

*****^^^^^*****

 

Jongin was about to go home that same day when a familiar voice called him. “Jongin!”

He turned his sight to the direction of the voice and he was greeted by a cheerful Baekhyun. Jongin was confused; why would Baekhyun call him? Is it about Kyungsoo again?

“Why?” Jongin said coldly at Baekhyun, but Baekhyun didn’t noticed the coldness in it.

“Uhmm…I want to talk about something.” Baekhyun replied

“If it is about Kyungsoo again, please, I don-“

“No, no, no Jongin. It wasn’t about Kyungsoo. It’s about the contest next week. The Campus Talent Showcase. I want you to join that contest. I know we’re not that close for me to order you to join it, but pleaasseee…Please join the contest. I know you’re good at dancing!” Baekhyun said

“Why would I join that contest?” Jongin asked

“Now, that’s a secret. It’s a surprise.” Baekhyun replied

“What if I say no?” Jongin said

“Please, don’t say no. I already registered your name, and Chanyeol paid for that. Please don’t say no.” Baekhyun pleaded

“Bu-“ before Jongin could protest, Baekhyun interrupted him by saying, “Thank you sooo much Jongin! I’m expecting your dance okay? Oh, oh, and please dance with a girl. Do a duo, okay? Thank you very much! Bye.”

Baekhyun ran to the opposite direction leaving a stunned Jongin. “!” Jongin cursed in his breath. He was curious what that surprise Baekhyun was talking about is. Could it be? Oh, please.

 

*****^^^^^*****

 

The next day, Kyungsoo was asked by the teacher to get his class record he left on his desk. “What the ! Lazy teacher!” Kyungsoo cursed as he stepped out the room. Room 378 was on the other end of the school, approximately 500 steps away from their classroom, about 350 meters away. Isn’t that exhausting? Considering that the weather was way hotter because summer is about to start. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

He walked pass the canteen after buying himself a bottle of water for him to drink if ever he’ll get dry.

A loud music caught his attention. “Who would play a loud dubstep music this class hours?” Kyungsoo asked himself. He dragged himself towards the direction of the said music, and he found himself standing in front to the dance studio room. “Oh, maybe someone’s practicing.” He thought. Curiosity can kill, so he at least peeked on the door.

And the saying was true, curiosity killed Kyungsoo. He was not supposed to see that right? ! Jongin was there, dancing. He was wearing pair of sweatpants and a grey wet wife beater because of sweat. His defined muscles we’re obvious in his suit, and trails of sweat were dripping from his forehead down to his cheeks, to his neck, and to his body.

But the fact that he was dancing with another was the one that killed him. He was dancing with a girl; a y, beautiful, and gorgeous girl.

Kyungsoo’s heart broke at the sight. He can’t take it anymore.

He ran away from the dance studio, erasing whatever he had seen earlier in his mind…because he wished he was that girl. He wished he was the one dancing with Jongin.

 

*****^^^^^*****

 

The week passed so quickly.

Neither did Jongin nor Baekhyun and Chanyeol realized that the contest was coming near.

“Hyung, get yourself ready.” Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

“Why?” Kyungsoo asked

“Just prepare yourself.” Baekhyun said

Only the two of then knew about the plan. Kyungsoo was curious what could be his two bestfriends are hiding from him.

 

^^^^^*****^^^^^

 

The day of the contest came, and all of the students of the campus were on the campus hall where the contest will take place. Colorful lights were on and decorations were displayed making the place appealing to the eyes of the audiences. Loud music was also on before the contest will start.

Baekhyun, together with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sat on the front line. And Kyungsoo, being the dumb person that he is, didn’t even get suspicious why they stayed in there, where actually only contestants are allowed to sit.

Jongin on the other hand together with Yoona, the girl he was dancing with, sat on the other end of the front line. Kyunsgoo didn’t noticed Jongin’s existence in there actually because he was busy listening to the loud music.

“Okay, to start the contest, let us first welcome the judges.” The MC said gaining the attention of the crowd. “First of all, a multi-talented coach and trainer of the music class, give a warm of applause to Ms. Kim Taeyeon!” The crowd then obeyed what the MC has said, clapping their hands together as Ms. Kim stood up and bowed to the audience.

“Next is the handsome and talented president of the Music and Arts Club, Mr. Lu Han!” Mr. Lu Han stood up and bowed also, gaining applause from the audience.

“And last but definitely not the least, let’s welcome the handsome, talented, smart, and kind-hearted Mr. Principal! Mr. Lee Soo Man!” And as the name was called, claps and cheers can be heard coming from the crowd.

“Okay, now, let’s talk about the criteria of the contest. 60% for the talent, 20% for the confidence, and another 20% for the audience impact, for a total of 100%. Remember, prizes are given for the top three winners, so contestants, good luck to all of you.” The MC stated.

“Oh come on, just start the contest already.” Baekhyun said softly just for the two to hear. Chanyeol, being the supportive boyfriend that he is, giggled and replied, “Yes, they should.”

“Okay, so many of you obviously are already excited for this, so let’s keep the ball rolling! Let’s start with contestant number 1! Give it up for, SiStar!” The MC said and the crowd cheered as four girls appeared on the stage with their y costume.

The contest continued. Some of them sang, like contestant number three and four, some danced like contestants one, two, and five, and some acted like contestants six and seven.

Kyungsoo felt bored as the time passes by. “Hey guys, I’m bored. I wanna go out this cage already.” He said.

He was about to stand up when he heard a familiar name.

“Okay, now, let’s see what contestant number eight has! Give it up for Kim Jongin and Im Yoona!”

Kyungsoo froze in his spot as he slowly turned his sight to the stage. Jongin was there, with that girl he saw last week. “So that’s why they’re practicing?” he said to himself.

The sound of the music started, and the two danced gracefully and rhythmically. They swayed each other’s side and danced like there were no tomorrow. The song was Trouble Maker’s “Now” so it’s a bit daring. And , as Jongin held Yoona in her hips and as Yoona swayed her hips on Jongin, Kyungsoo felt a pang in his heart. Jealousy crept into him, and he can’t take it anymore.

He stood up and was about to go out when Baekhyun grabbed his arm. “No. Don’t go outside.” Baekhyun ordered.

“I’m just going to pee.”

“No, you’re not going to pee. Stay here okay. I know you’re jealous right now, but stay okay. STAY! Your jealousy won’t do anything between you two you know. If you don’t want to see, then close your eyes.” Baekhyun commanded as he pushed Kyungsoo back to his chair. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, before closing it tightly and waited for the song to end.

Finally, the song ended and the two ended with their pose. Claps and cheers were heard by Kyungsoo coming from the audience. He was about to cry when, suddenly, an unexpected contestant was heard by him.

“Wow, that was incredibly hot performance. Now let’s get to the next contestant! Contestant number nine, Do Kyungsoo, the floor is yours.” The MC stated

“WHAT THE IS THIS!” Kyungsoo shouted. He was shocked with the sudden announcement of his name to be a contestant.

Baekhyun smirked, and a wide smile was visible with the expression Chanyeol was making. “What is this?” Kyungsoo glared at the two.

“We secretly listed you as a contestant Kyunggie. Now is your chance! Grab it kiddo! Jongin is there, waiting! Good luck!” Baekhyun said before pushing Kyungsoo towards the direction of the stage.

What else can Kyungsoo do?

“ you BaekYeol. I’ll kick your asses later! Prepare.” Kyungsoo mumbled softly as he throw the couple sharp stares.

Kyungsoo went up the stage in his uniform. He wasn’t prepared for this, even the song that he’ll sing. This is a . He grabbed the microphone in front before mic-testing it.

“Uhh, hello. Mic test. Oh, ahh, Hello everyone. As you can see, I wasn’t prepared for this. Actually, I don’t have any clue that my name was on the list of the contestants. My stupid, idiot friends listed me without asking for my permission.” Kyungsoo started. The audience laughed at his luck. Well, he’s quite nervous right now actually.

“Oh, oh, okay. So since I’m already here at the stage, I will grab the chance to…to apologize to someone.” Kyungsoo said

“This someone is a person which is very close to my heart. He confessed his feelings for me for about almost two month ago I guess, but I rejected him. Now, he’s ignoring me, and I felt so guilty. I’m so sorry for letting your heart be broken. I’m so so sorry. This song is dedicated to you.” He said.

Jongin heard it all. He was surprised with what Kyungsoo has said. He know…He know he is the one he’s talking about. He turned his sight to the guy in front of the stage and focused on him.

The music began to play, and Kyungsoo closed his eyes.

 Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
 Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

yeah, dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon manyo

 Neoui sesangeuro yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro [ eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
 Eodideun cheongugilteni

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi  nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo I’m eternally love

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
 Ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
 Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
 Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago, from you
 Haemarkge mutneun  oh  nege bimirira malhaesseo, oh
 Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
 Eodideun cheongugilteni


 

The song ended and Kyungsoo now opened his eyes. He sang the song whole-heartedly and with great emotion.

“I’m so sorry for making you cry. I’m sorry for rejecting you. I’m sorry for the great damage I’ve done in your heart. And I’m sorry for being the stupid kid that I am, that I only realized the true feelings I have for you when you’re too far away. I’m sorry for letting you suffer for this innocent heart of mine. I’m so so so sorry.” Kyungsoo cried in front of the audiences.

“Jongin, I Love You. I really do. I’m sorry because this is sooo late, and I hope you still love me.” Kyungsoo stated as tears continue flowing from his eyes.

Jongin stood up, shocked with what the latter had said. “Is this true? Is this really happening?” Jongin asked himself. He was frozen at first because of shock but he managed to walk slowly up to the stage. Eyes glued on the shorter male.

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin who is walking slowly to him, still crying. “Jongin.” He whispered.

Jongin then ran to Kyungsoo, wrapping his arms around the shorter male. Kyungsoo, same as Jongin, wrapped his arms around the tanned boy. They both cry, but now, not because of rejection, but because of happiness.

“Hyung…I can’t believe this is happening.” Jongin cried

“Me either.” Kyungsoo replied.

They both released each other with the tight hug and stared at each other. Jongin cupped Kyungsoo’s cheeks before saying, “Why did it took you so long?”

“I’m sorry Jongin. I’m so sorry for my late realization.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Never mind that hyung. Let’s focus on today, and the future. I’m so happy.” Jongin said.

“Happy? What’s with these tears?” Kyungsoo asked as he wiped the taller male’s tears away.

“They’re because of you. Because of so much happiness.”

“I love you Jonginnie.”

“I love you too Kyunggie-hyung.”

And they slowly leaned on each other, before finally, kissing each other full of love. Their lips connected with each other perfectly. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Jongin’s neck and Jongin on Kyungsoo’s waist.

The audience stood up and clapped for the two, shouting “Congratulations!”, “Good luck!”, “We’re happy for you!”…

This is the happiest day for the two.

Kyungsoo pulled away. “Oh, public display of affection. Let’s go.” Kyungsoo suggested grabbing the younger’s hand. And they walked down the stage, hand in hand, and heart to heart.

Finally!

 

Oh, are you curious who won the contest? Kim Kibum won the champion for dancing different girl group dances. Second place was the SiStar, and the third was Zitao who performed wushu.

Yes, they lost the contest…but the contest was nothing, compared to what they are now. They didn’t won the contest, yet winning each other’s heart was still the best. Any complaints about that?
 

and that's how an INNOCENT GUY fall for THE GUY AT TABLE NUMBER 7

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

^^****************************************^^

Thank you for the supporters of this fic, until the end! Thank you for these 61 subbies..hope it’ll grow more even though it’s already done..

I’m sorry for this ty ending..

I’m so so sorry for the redundancy of the terminologies I used in this chapter. English is not my mother tongue so it’s been hard for me to construct sentences.

But I really do thank you sooooo much!!!

Thank you for sticking with me until the end…

Oh, oh, by the way, I’m planning to make a sequel/epilogue for this..you want? No? Yes?

If yes, just comment it in here… And please do tell me if I’ll make it ty, angsty, or fluffy.
AGAIN, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!