The Beast

Beauty & The Beast

1601007_562942173797754_1761738748_n.jpg

 

“Where are you going?” Changmin pulled her hand.

“Eo-eoh? I’m going… home?”

“You said you afraid of dark.” Asked Changmin while smirking.

“I… I’m gonna call my father ask for help... I mean to pick me up.”

“Aw~ poor that old man, he should go through this dark night to pick up the clumsy princess?” he getting closer to Victoria’s face.

“Y-yah! What do you mean by that young man?!” she raised her stuttering voice.

Changmin laughed. “Just stay here if you want. I’m not a bad guy, I’m just a messy guy.”

Victoria looks down to hide her blushed face.“R-really? W-well you… not going to do something bad to me right?”

“I’m not interested to Ahjumma.” Victoria raised her hand about to hit that tall man, but stopped while pouting. “Only one night, after the sun rise just go without wake me up understand?”

She nodded then Changmin smiled. Saw that, Victoria freezed while staring at that tall man’s face. ‘He’s…. so handsome’. Changmin waved his hand in front of Victoria’s face. “Yah! Are you okay?”

Victoria blinking. “Don’t ‘yah’ me, I have a name!”

“Oh really? So your name isn’t Clumsy Princess?”

“Vic. My name is Victoria Song.” She tried to endure her madness since it’s getting late night. She don’t want to be kicked from this apartment and troubled her poor father.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

“How old are you?”

I didn’t expect this question, because he looks younger. “J-just call me Vic, its okay. Don’t be too polite.”

“Okay, Vic. You can sleep anywhere. Except my room of course. Don’t ever enter my room!” Changmin walks to kitchen to get a glass of milk, he also took out the bread from the bag. He sat down and eating.

I followed him to kitchen and sat in front of him. “You eat junkfood everyday?” he not answered my question. “Want eat something else? I can cook well.” I tried to smiled happily.

“Thankyou. But I’m going to sleep now.” Changmin stood from his chair and leave me alone at the kitchen.

I really have no idea, this is late night already. But I’m not sleepy at all! I peeked to livingroom, ‘he’s really just a messy man’. I sat on the livingroom’s couch, changed position, but this eyes not getting sleepy. I frustrated and scratch my own hair. Even seeing this messy room makes me more frustrated. I stood up, start to picked up some stuff on the floor and put them on the right place.

I tied my hair, went to kitchen and washed dishes. Doing some stuff really makes me excited. It’s always work for me to get well sleep. I smiled then yawned. I went back to livingroom and lay myself on the couch, then slowly closed my tired eyes.

***

Sunlight blinded my eyes, I really didn’t expect morning comes this fast. I sat down while rub my eyes. When I can saw everything clearly I realized I still in that tall man’s apartment. I stood up, looks everywhere to find where the bathroom was, I’m afraid I might be opened Changmin’s room if I tried to open every door. But this is really urgent! I need to see a bathroom soon!

"Changmin-ssi~ Changmin-ssi~?" i hope he answer and told me where's the bathroom. Why i never get an answer?!

I tiptoed to the nearest door, sweat form on my forehead. Bravely I knock the door, again and again. But no one answered. Then I turned the door knob. Oh it’s not locked! I opened the door, but not a bathroom what I got. It’s a bedroom!

I had a plan to just run to the main door and just leave this house, but I end up stood between the door which opened a little. On the bed the blanket hide such a big things. Was that the tall man? But he’s tall, not that big… my jaw down when the blanket was struggled. I’m about to close the door but the suddenly I heard a groan.

The blanket struggled more, and slowly showed what inside it. A hideous beast, a big wolf’s head come out from that blanket. I’m frozen. I felt that my soul has been taken by god of death. My head said that I should closed the door and run fast to the nearest police station, but my body didn’t want to listen. The big red eyes of the beast caught me standing behind his door. Makes me suddenly want to die.

But wait…. Where’s the tall man? Is he died eaten by this beast?

 


To Be Continue...