Oh My...

Beauty & The Beast

1601007_562942173797754_1761738748_n.jpg

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“W-what are you talking about?!”

Changmin released her arm, “Forget it. It won’t work.”

Changmin walked out of the room leave Victoria alone. She’s frozen in the place, almost drop the bottle of water, still stared at the door. She shook her head furiously, and even slap her redden cheek lightly. She walk out while stompped her feet looking for the beast who sitting on the dining room’s chair.

“Yah! What are you talking about just now?!”   

Changmin stood up but didn’t answer the question, he opened the fridge looking for something to eat. Victoria pouted her lips while crossed her arms on her chest, staring at the big furry body –Changmin. “You hungry?”

“It’s not your problem.”

“Of course it’s my problem, because I’m also hungry. If you let me to use your kitchen and buy some ingredients I can…” Victoria realized that the beast wasn’t in the kitchen anymore. “Yah!” She looked around.

The Beast entered his bedroom when the sun almost about to gone. He didn’t come out for 30 minutes, Victoria waited in the livingroom with empty stomach, she tried to get rid of hunger by shaking her hanged legs on the couch. Suddenly she stood up when she heard sound from the bedroom. The tall man come out, makes Victoria once again frozen in the place.

“Come on, let’s buy something to eat.” The tall man, dressed like a rich boy in a winter clothes. But his brown hair getting long, looks like it was bothered him. But even like that, it wasn’t bothered anyone. He looks handsome. “Don’t staring at me like that! You even saw me in human form anyway.”

“Are you….?” Victoria asked while pointing at the tall man.

Changmin grabbed her hand and drag her out of the apartment. It was night, the weather was cold. Victoria decide to followed him everywhere, she afraid he will chase her or even her father everytime she tried to run away. Changmin took a glance at Victoria who rubbed her palm, suffered from the cold. Changmin realized it and suddenly he grabbed her hand, hold it tight and put it inside his pocket.

“E-eh? W-what are you doing?” She blushed.

“Just stay still.”

She looked down. “W-where are we going?”

“Why are you stuttering? Is it that cold? We’re going to the Supermarket there, not so far from here.”

….

In the Supermarket, the tall man Changmin just take whatever he want as usually, he walked around freely after Victoria get her hand out from his pocket. Victoria followed him as quick as possible, Changmin has long legs so even he walked slowly he can go far. Victoria tried to asked what should she cook for dinner, what his favourite dish or can she take some food too, but he didn’t answer Victoria’s question and just walking while his hand grabbed some snacks.

“I know you’re rich, but at least don’t waste money like that!”

“What do you mean by waste money? I spend money and we got food. Everything’s clear?”

“You even only take snacks and something useless. We need something that can be cooked!”

“Like what?”

“Raw meat, Veggies, and Juice maybe. You have something for seasoning?”

Changmin glared at Victoria and hurriedly told her to bought anything she need quickly and get back to the cashier. Victoria smile then claps her hand  and looked around while walking around the store, alone.

Victoria happily looking around at the Supermarket, she didn’t think to escape while Changmin wasn’t around her. Her father never told her to get anything she want since Victoria was from poor family. Right now, since Changmin let her to get anything she ‘need’ she relaxed to took any kind of food from the shelf, since she loved to cook so much. Usually she cooked for her friends who invited her to their house, she was so happy that her friends compliment her cooking skill.

It’s been an hour since Victoria wandering alone, Changmin stared at his Rolex and he haven’t saw her passed by or back to the place where they agreed together. Changmin getting upset waited for that girl, he kept watched his wristwatch with worried, but that girl didn’t come. His leg was getting tired to just stand and wait, he decided to find that girl, Victoria. He walked around the Supermarket while wandering looked around at every corner, his height didn’t helped him a lot, he can’t find Victoria every where even when the store was had not much people.

He decide to get back and stood beside the cashier, he waited about 5 minutes and soon his eyes catched a figure of a girl even he couldn’t saw her face, she brought many things. That girl finally arrived and stood in front of Changmin, the things she brought almost fell to the tall man.

“Hey, help me to hold this!” it was Victoria’s voice.

“What? I’m not gonna hold that. Just put them in the trolly!”

“W-where is it? I cannot see!” Changmin pull the trolly near to Victoria’s leg, she realized and put all the things in the trolly. “Ah wait, I forget something~”

“Yah! Are you crazy?! Those thing you… aish~” He shook his head while sigh, Victoria was left again.

….

“You happy? Thanks to me that the card still working…” Changmin throw himself to the couch at his apartment livingroom.

“Ah right~ Thankyou for today God~” said Victoria while smiles widely at the top.

“You, aish…” Changmin scratch his head. “Now palli cook something for dinner.”

“Eh? Tonight~ can we just eat the snacks? I’m tired Changmin-ssi.”

“Do you wanna die?!”

Victoria pouted her lips while walked to kitchen. “Arrasseo~ right away sir~”

Changmin closed his eyes for awhile when suddenly the phone rang. He mumbling before pick up the phone. “Yes?”

‘President Shim?’

“Oh! Yunho hyung?”

‘Oh God thankyou. Yes, it’s me President Shim. How are you doing? You have been absent from work about a two weeks already. I even couldn’t contact your cellphone.’

“Hyung, why you so to the point? And anyway, don’t called me so formally.”

‘So?’

“Just call me Changmin.”

‘Okay I know, I mean about the work.’

“I’m not in good condition right now, can you handle the company for awhile? I trust you like my own big bro.”

‘Ey~ what do you mean by that?’ Yunho laughed. ‘Okay, but at least come to the company the end of this month, ne? We need your approval as the President Director for our new project.’

“Wait, what project?”

‘Our resort at Jejudo, our foreign investors want to see the island. At least they need to see the director’s face. So please come, okay? At the end of this month?’

“A-alright, I get it…”

‘Changmin-ah….? You, didn’t get married, did you?’

“M-mwo?! Hyung what do you mean ey~”

‘Ahaha well, many rumors spread in the office. Don’t tell me to handle that too haha.’

“Please handle that rumour hyung, I just get some trouble here.”

‘Okay.’ ( .__.)

“Thankyou, well I hung up.”

 

Changmin’s POV

 

What should I do? It’s two week before the end of the month, the schedule must be all day long. I couldn’t appear as the Beast in suit, and if I didn’t appear I’ll ruin my family’s image, can Yunho hyung handle that too? Ah I’m going crazy! Wait… where’s my dinner? She didn’t burn my kitchen, did she?

I walked to the kitchen to checked the girl who had been in my kitchen for a long time.

“Yah! What are you…” she laid her head on the dining table, some dish had been served on it too. I thought she was slept, so I walked closer, and yes she was absolutely slept. This time with closed eyes. She looks beautiful, so beautiful. When I saw her face closer, I thought she was kind of motherlike girl. She must be tired.

I didn’t know why, but suddenly my hand moved, my palm caressed her long hair without made her awake. My face also get closer to her face, I closed my eyes and kissed her frowned forehead.


To Be Continue...