Only You

Beauty & The Beast

1601007_562942173797754_1761738748_n.jpg

Changmin’s POV

I can felt my concious is back, I started to open my eyes slowly. At first it was blur but slowly I can figured a person staring at me, the girl, Victoria. She widen her eyes staring at me with curiosity. I tried to stood up from where I laid. My consciousness really back while I looked around the room.

“Changmin-ssi, gwaenchana?”

Finally I could hear a voice that made me realized the sun already came into the room. I looked at all over my body which full of brown fur. Suddenly I looked at the girl who stared at me for a long time.

“Y-you?! What are you doing here?”

“W-well, I’ve been here since last night.”

“Go home! Your father will worried!”

“You locked the door!” Ah right, why I locked the door? “B-but, you really Changmin-ssi? You used.. what is that name.. holo.. hologram? Yes! Used hologram to turned you to a beast? I won’t fall to your trap twice!”

“What are you talking about? This is witch’s curse!” Ah! Finally I said it!

“Eh?” she covered . “Pfftt… Are you crazy? Right now there’s no such a thing~!” Then she started to laugh loudly.

I have no choice but I should keep her stay here for some reason. Without waited her to approaching me, I just did whatever I want as usual. Example… Eat. My stomach was cried since last night, I waited for the bread but she even didn’t allowed me to eat that.

Now I could got it and ate it, without comfortably. She surprised me by suddenly stood beside me while stared at me eating.

“What are you doing here?” I said.

She glared at me, “Why did you eat that bread? That’s mine!”

I open up my mouth as wide as I could, to show her my big teeth and sound a scary growl then widen my big red eyes as when I made some deliveryman run away while ask me to paid for the food, I even drooled. But she just stared at me while blinking.

“You not scared?”

She blinking again when I asked. “Why should i?”

“I’ll pay for this.”

“That’s not what I mean! I mean…” she looked down and slow down her voice. “I was hungry too.”

“Just take one of it.”

She hurriedly grab the bread from it bag, and ate it happily. I was startled when she eating while giggling, made me stared at her face while myself munch my bread. To be honest, I never saw face like that before. That innocent face. Well, cute…

She lift up her face, “Hmn? What’s wrong?”

Hurriedly I turned my face to elsewhere while kept eating the bread. “No-nothing.” I thought today would be a long day.

Morning passed, I really can’t do anything with this ‘innocent’ here, should I let her go? Only read some books and sometimes take a glance to the girl who beg to me to gave her the key. But I have no choice, I couldn’t let her away when she already saw my human form changed to a beast, like this. She might be call police or her dad or animal control? Geez… I couldn’t just believe her who beg with big teary eyes.

“Pleaseee~ let me go~ because I need to take a bath and change my clothes, I need to wash my hair, look, I don’t meant anything. But will you let me use your bathroom? I don’t think so, right? Well, plus! I should report my condition to my father!” She took out her cellphone from her pocket. “Look! My phone’s dead! Do you have a phone’s charger?” She really made me crazy just now. “Oh right, do you know that my father and yours was best friend? Or because you already know, then you ask my father to deliver bread to you everyday?” I nodded. “Ah~ my father said that he couldn’t deliver bread anymore, he’s getting old. I’m the one who will take his place now.” She grins. “And–”

“Just… do anything what you want. Right here, okay? I won’t allow you to get out from here. I take care of all, especially about food.”

“Hah? So you trapped me here?! B-but why?!”

It must be good to had a person here with me here since all my servant and big body’s bodyguard who ran away after found me turned to beast. And then I must love another and earn that person’s love in return before the last petal of the rose fell. But…. How could I get to fell in love again? I already gave up to that thing since long time ago. And especially I only had this ‘innocent’ girl here. Could I made her fell in love with me in a second?

“Yah! Why you left this rose alone?”

“What? Just leave that…. Alone… yah! Don’t touch that!” I ran to my bedroom where I put the witch’s rose there. I found she hold the rose’s petal. “You didn’t touch the flower, didn’t you?”

She shook her head, “You didn’t gave this rose water or anything? Look! The petal fell. I’m gonna give this some water.” She walked passed me out of the room and quickly came back with a bottle of water, but before she reached the flower I grabbed her hand. “What? Careful with that claw, okay?”

“Listen, whoever or whatever you are…. I Love You.”

She widen her eyes. “M-mwo?”


To Be Continue...