That's Right

Beauty & The Beast

1601007_562942173797754_1761738748_n.jpg

 

The red eyes of the best kept staring at Victoria, her palm sweating, She couldn’t move at all and still frozen between the door. She shut her eyes tight and looks like she get ready to be eaten by the Beast. The Beast stood up from the bed, and showed it’s big and tall body, it also walk like a human with two feet on the ground. It walks closer to Victoria.

“Please… don’t eat me.. don’t eat me…” she said with stuttering voiced.

The Beast gripped the door and leave mark there. “…Didn’t I already warning you to leave without any sound?”

“I’m r-really s-sorry, I didn’t mean to.. I just…. Wait…” Victoria opened her eyes and look up staring at the beast. “You talked?!”

“Go away!” the beast shouted with groan.

“W-where’s the tall man Changmin? You ate him?”

“If you not go away now, I’ll eat you like the tall man.”

“B-but…”

“GO!!!”

Finally she could move her leg, she run to the main door and grab her scooter. But instead of went to the police station, she just went back to her home and met with her father. The father not surprised when his daughter just came back at the morning after delivered some order yesterday, because she was used to do that many times already. But her father surprised when she came in a rush and talked nonsense about beast who talked.

“I swear Dad! It was talked to me!”

“Victoria, maybe you just dreaming.”

“No! I swear! It’s huge with red eyes, gripped to the door, stared at me then... Boo! It talked~”

Her father sigh. “Go up to your room and take a shower. Daddy will make breakfast for you.”

Victoria stop her story and went up to her room and take a quick shower. After that, she came down to the kitchen with sulky face because her father didn’t believe a word that she said. When her father served the breakfast she still sulked with pouty lips. She ate the breakfast slowly, she don’t want her father sad just because she sulked and don’t want to eat her father’s cook.

“Dad~?”

“Yes my dear?”

“We not open the bakery today?”

“Dad’s ankle is hurt, daddy couldn’t stand for long at bakery yet.”

“Ah~ dad will go to doctor?”

He ruffled his daughter’s hair. “No need to worried my dear, it will get better tomorrow as usual.” Victoria nodded. “And how’s is Mr. Shim? You stayed at his place last night?”

“E-eh?” that’s right, she didn’t tell her father where was she saw the beast. “He is tall, Dad.”

“Hahaha yes he is. Well, I think Mr. Shim is younger than you. He is the son of daddy’s best friend who passed away about ten years ago. Mr. Shim always ordered our cake and bread at night, usually daddy who delivered his order but I told you to delivered it make him know that you are my daughter who will replace me to deliver his order. Your daddy is getting old my dear.”

“But he didn’t talk much yesterday. He also didn’t ask who am i.”

“Maybe he surprised when he saw your beautiful face.” He chuckled.

“Ey~ daddy~”

“What? Hahaha. Oh yes, I should told Mr. Shim about this.” He got his phone and start calling, makes Victoria starled.

“U-um… dad?”

“Ssstt… wait a minute dear.” Victoria staring to this father with anxious. “Eh? He is not answering. Maybe he is busy I shouldn’t call him now.” He put back his phone and followed by Victoria’s relieved sigh.

“Umm.. dad?”

“Yes my dear?”

“W-well, he maybe upset when he know he won’t get his bread today. Can I make it and deliver it to him again?”

Her father look at her with confused. “You really want do that? I thought you didn’t like him. Wasn’t he cold to you?”

“Well! I think I should make warm oncoming since daddy can’t deliver his order forever right?” She grinned her teeth.

“Alright. Sorry to trouble you ne my dear?”

“Haha! It’s okay dad~ I’m your super daughter!”

***

Victoria finished made the cake and bread at the evening.

“Ah~ this must be delicious. I’m the best!” she giggled stared at her masterpiece. She glanced at the clock which showed 06.15PM. “Oh god! I’m late!”

She rushed outside and took her scooter quickly. She rush to Mr. Shim apartment with cakes and bread as an excuse to see if the ‘talking beast’ still there. Victoria parked her scooter carelessly at in front of the apartment. And rang the bell. Before that she covered the peephole with her palm.

“Who is that?” a man’s voice which familiar answered the ringing of the bell.

“A delivery man.” Said Victoria with man’s voiced.

“But I didn’t order anything. Go away!”

“Someone send this for you. You need to sign it, please open the door.”

Changmin have no choice, he opened the door and widen his eyes as quickly he saw who was in front of him. “You again! What are you doing?!”

Victoria quickly rush get into the apartment and looked around. “Where is it? Where the Beast?!”

Changmin closed the door and locked it. “I know you must be comeback here.”

“Pardon me?” Victoria turned her body. “What do you mean by that?”

“What are you looking here?” Changmin walked closer. “A Beast? What Beast?” he form smirk on his lips, while walked slowly.

“I saw a beast! Like a big wolf in your room this morning! With red eyes and it’s talk just like… you… wait…” Victoria stepped back.

“Didn’t I already warn you to leave?”

“H-how is this happened?”

“Your father called this morning, I thought he want to tell me that the bakery is closed today.” Changmin stood close in front of Victoria who bump into couch behind her.

“B-but… how did you know that?”

“Why you comeback here?” Victoria want answer that question but her lips stuttered and voice didn’t come out. Changmin whispered right into her ear. “I’m the Beast.”

 


To Be Continue...