Begin

Beauty & The Beast

UdsOTCm5.jpg

Changmin whispered right into her ear. “I’m the Beast.” 

Victoria pushed Changmin to get away from her.

“R-really?” she lifted her chin and stare at Changmin. “Then, show me!”

Changmin tilted his head. “I can eat you up.”

“That’s right! Just eat me up you little brat! I know you just fooled me yesterday, you used such a big wolf robot or doll right? You such a rich spoiled kid, where’s your parents? I need to talk with them.” Victoria yelled.

“What did you just say?”

“Argh.. forget it!”

Victoria about to leave when Changmin grabbed her hand. “Where are you going?”

“Back to my own home of course. Why? You must be regret it that you have fooled this innocent little girl.”

“Yah Ahjumma! There’s no little girl here~”

“…. I’m leave now.”

“Ey~ wait!” Changmin grabbed her hand again. “Why don’t you leave the bread here?”

“This is not for you~ let me go!” Victoria pulled her hand, try to released the grip.

Changmin let her hand, Victoria walk while stomp her feet. She turned the knop but the door didn’t open, she looked at the keyhole which no key there. When she turned around to find the house owner, she can’t find him anywhere. She walked to the livingroom, looks around to find a tall man or a big robot which look like a wolf. But what she got only a messy room.

 She sigh, then went to the kitchen. “I bet he must be hungry to death.” But when she reach the kitchen there also no one. “Is he at his room playing with his doll?” without fear, she went to the bedroom’s door which she know. She didn’t knock, but just opened it. There he is! Changmin lay on the bed while read magazine.

“Yah! Young man!”

Changmin didn’t put down the magazine to looked at who’s spoke. “What do you want?”

 “A key! Palli give it to me! Please~?”

“There’s no key, I forget where I put it.”

“M-mwo?! Yah! Don’t joking around!”

“It’s late night already, I’m sure you won’t go home alone.” Changmin put down the magazine and stared at Victoria’s face which redden because of madness. “Well, you can stay here again if you want.”

“Not with the messy room and crazy guy here.”

“Ah right~! You can start cleaning my room again.”

“You even never said thankyou.”

“Mworago?”

“Nothing.”

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Victoria decided to stay and she did that again, she cleaned the room and wash the dishes. At this time of course I will stay awake at night, when i’m in human form I can do anything! I watched her after doing anything, she lay herself at the couch but didn’t close her eyes to sleep yet. She put the bread’s bag on the side of the couch. Gosh, I’m hungry to death!

I could go out and buy some food for a month, but it would be useless. I have locked this girl here, but I couldn’t eat the most delicious bread from her father’s bakery. So I decide to stay and wait her to fell asleep. It’s about 30 minutes, and she still haven’t closed her eyes. Is she sleep with opened eyes?

I walk slowly to get closer to her, she looked up so maybe she didn’t realize when I came. Finally I reached the couch and stood beside her. Did she really sleep with opened eyes?! Actually I’m not really care about something that I ever seen. I took the bread’s bag and turned around to went to my room.

“Hey wait!”

Suddenly I frozen on the place where I stood without turn around to face her. “Ne?”

“Where are you going? Put it back!”

“N-no! I want to eat!”

“Put it back!”

I turned my body slowly, I found her laugh with no sound. “Y-yah!” I yelled at her. “What are you looking at?”

“Pffttt… What are you  doing? You hungry? Hahaha”

“J-just shut up! In this place at midnight when someone still awake and made loud sound, something will chase you~”

“Ahaha really?” She talked with low sound now.

“Of course~” after that she being quiet and stared at me while widen her eyes. “What?”

“Y-your eyes… i-it’s red…”

What?! I looked at the clock and it showed 05.00 AM, means the sun will rise soon. What am I going to do? Is she will be alright here? But, she didn’t afraid of me before. I think she will be okay.

“It’s red? Of course, because I waited you to sleep. But I didn’t know that you sleep with opened eyes!”

“I really didn’t sleep! Your red eyes, I mean it’s the…”

I felt my whole body is burn, and I can’t move. The sun has rise?! I struggled to reach my bedroom, I can’t change into Beast in here with this innocent witness who said that the Beast was a robot. I’m sweating a lot, all over my body and my leg couldn’t support my body anymore, so I fell to the floor. My eyes getting heavier, I could heard her voices called my name, her hand cups my face. Suddenly I felt my body wasn’t burn anymore, but my eyes tightly closed.

 


 To Be Continue...

Thanks to osehassi for the poster and said happy anniv to us hohoho~!