We Met

Beauty & The Beast

1601007_562942173797754_1761738748_n.jpg

Once upon a time….

A young CEO named Shim Changmin lived in a shining apartment in a big town which his father’s heritage. He always get what he want, many servant and beautiful girls surrounding him. But one night he felt bored, he walk out without his bodyguard.

He met an old beggar woman…

“Young man who handsome and wear such a nice clothes. Would you help this old woman who suffer from cold? I will give you this as return.” She said while show him an enchanted rose.

Repulsed by her ugliness, he turned her away. “Leave me alone!” he said. Suddenly she transformed into beautiful woman. To punish him, she turned him into hideous beast –a wolf, but only at daylight, he will turn to human form again after the sunset.

Then she gave him the enchanted rose and said that to break the spell, he must love another and earn that person’s love in return before the last petal fell.

Nearby, in a small village, a beautiful young woman named Victoria Song hurried through the town. She greeted townspeople and then rushed to where she supposed to work –at the bakery. While waiting the costumer she read her favourite books, books about mistery. “This is really my favourite!”

The door bell rang, a costumer come and she put her books quickly and greet the costumer.

“Welcome~ today we have speci –you again.” She showed her unhappy face to the costumer.

“Hi darling!” a young wavy haired man approached her while wave his hand.

“Don’t you dare to call me that.”

“You mean ‘darling’? ” the wavy haired man laughing.

“If you not gonna buy anything then just leave Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“Hey~ I come here as a costumer, can I have a cup of coffee please?”

Victoria pouted her lips, and quickly made a cup of coffee. “This your coffee mister.” Kyuhyun said thankyou and sip the coffee. “if you dare to throw up the coffee from you mouth, I will kill you.”

Kyuhyun take a glance to Victoria and swallow the coffee with difficult. “Yah! It’s bitter!” he yelled. And Victoria put a satisfied smile on her face.

“Victoria~ can you help me here, please?” her father who there shouted from the kitchen.

“Right away dad~” she stare back at Kyuhyun while smiling. “Anything else?”

Kyuhyun was angry and left.

Victoria approaching his father and asked if he needs help. Her father asked Victoria to delivery some cakes and bread, but the address is too far, he afraid could she arrive and back safely because the day is getting dark. Victoria nodded with certainty and told her father to no worried.

Victoria took her scooter and went to the address, she thinks maybe the place is a big building since the person ordered a big amount of bread. It took an hour to get that place with scooter. She rang the bell, but no one answered. She knock the door and still no one answered. She’s upset and going to leave because the sun almost gone.

When she about to leave the door opened. A tall young man stood beetwen the door and call Victoria to comeback.

She walks angrily, and stomp her feet in front of the tall man. “What took you so long to just open the door?!” But the tall man only blinked, she sigh. “You are Mr. Shim Changmin? Here’s your order.”

Changmin took what he ordered and paid without talk a word. He about to close the door but before that Victoria just came in.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Changmin widen his eyes.

Victoria starled and stare at Changmin with a smile. “The day is dark already, hehe.”

“And then? Why you came in here? You’re not supposed to be here!”

“Why you so angry?! I-it was night already, how can I go home? Please mister~ can you please give this helpless woman a shelter just tonight? I don’t know the road at night and I afraid there would be some gangster or bad guys.” She talked with sad tone.

“And you think I’m such a nice guy?”

“E-eh?” she look around the apartment room, messy apartment room. “W-well, you’re not? Ahaha t-then I think I should call my dad to pick me up. Goodnight Mr. Shim~ enjoy your bread~” she bowed and walked to door.

 

But Changmin grabbed her hand.

 


To Be Continue...