If Only...

Only in the End...

"You should go get some rest ~~~~~ we'll be here and go to school again later, so get some rest." Jinyoung said and patted your head, and you smiled at him.
Ok oppas!! Let's all get some rest!!! You yelled out and ran upstarts to Sooji's room to check on her to see her still sleeping. With a sigh you left the room to go take a shower.
---------------
You took a quick nap for about 3 hours before waking up to the site of Jinyoung looking at you from beside your bed.

"Hey oppa, what is it?" you asked groggily since your still not fully awake yet. 

"nothing I just had nothing to do so I felt like coming I here to hear you snore." Jinyoung said with a smile. 

"Oppa! I do not snore" you said whining. 

"Hahaha I'm just kidding . You were sleeping as soundly as a little puppy." Jinyoung said smiling at you. 

"Do I have to wake up now?" You asked lazily. 

" Yes, we are going to go into the theater downstairs to watch a movie. Gongchan and Sandeul have been nagging about it the entire time and said they wanted to watch with you." he said in a monotone voice.

"Haha alright oppa, I'll be down. You should go down first and pick something out to watch." you said while walking toward your closet to take out a towel so you could dry your face later on.  

With that you left the room to go to the bathroom. 

*Hmmm I wonder why oppa was staring at me.* you thought to yourself but brushed it off and washed your face and brush your teeth. You went to check on Sooji and was surprised to see Jina, your closest friend maid taking care of Sooji. 

"Unnie, why are you here??" you asked her confused.

"CNU called and asked if I could come and watch after Sooji for a while  they go get something from the storage at the back because you were sleeping." Jina told you with a comforting smile. 

"Oh, thank-you unnie" you told her. 

"No problem. You should go down soon or Sandeul and Gongchan start to whine to Jinyoung later. 
"ok thanks again unnie. We won't be too long! Bye." you said and closed the door behind you and turned around and saw CNU standing there. 

"Omona!!~ oppa! You scared me!" you said.

"oh sorry. I just came up to see if you were done yet." CNU said to you. 

" I'm  done, let's go down now." you said and started to run down the stairs. 

You and CNU came down to a "fighting" Baro and Sandeul over what movie they should watch. When they saw you, they both ran over to you to ask what movie you wanted to watch but you just patted their head and walked over to Jinyoung. He was holding an anime DVD so you took it from him and popped it into the DVD player. 

Baro and Sandeul glared at each other then went to sulk in a corner. 

•Jinyoung POV•
"Hyung~! I really want to watch something with~~~~~!!!" Gongchan started to whine. 

"yeah! Me too" Sandeul started to whine as well. 

"in a little while. Let her sleep a little more then I'll go wake her up." I told them so that they can stop whining. 

I left to go upstairs and saw ~~~~~ still sleeping so I didn't want to wake her up; instead I sat beside her bed.

"If only I can find a way to tell you. Now that I see that Zico guy, I think I'm starting to loose confidence." I said quietly to myself while looking at ~~~~~ perfect face features. 

~~~~~ started to stir in her sleep and tears were starting to fall from her eyes again.

Knowing the reason why, he wanted to wake you up.

Before B1A4 met ~~~~~  she experienced an accident that she was never able to forget even though she acts as if she was fine. Hyoju, ~~~~~'s best friend died while fighting with some vampires in order to save ~~~~~, but in the end she bleed so much that she died. That was also when we all first met her and finished off the rest of those vampires.
That was the day I started to take care of her and soon liked her.
•••••••
"Hey oppa, what is it?" she woke up and asked me groggily since she was still not fully awake yet.
*cute. I though to myself.*

"nothing I just had nothing to do so I felt like coming I here to hear you snore." I told her said with a smile. 

"Oppa! I do not snore" she said while whining. 

"Hahaha I'm just kidding . You were sleeping as soundly as a little puppy." I told her while smiling. 

"Do I have to wake up now?" ~~~~~ asked lazily. 

" Yes, we are going to go into the theater downstairs to watch a movie. Gongchan and Sandeul have been nagging about it the entire time and said they wanted to watch with you." I said in a monotone voice.

"Haha alright oppa, I'll be down. You should go down first and pick something out to watch." she said while walking towards her closet to take out a towel. 

I left down stairs and after a while I told CNU to go upstairs and call ~~~~~ down. 

Again Baro and Sandeul were fighting over whatever they  wanted to watch. 

CNU and ~~~~~ came down and were attacked by those two idiots again. 

I was looking through the DVDs and picked up an anime DVD but then someone took it away, and I looked up and saw it was ~~~~~. 

She left to the tv and popped the DVD into the DVD player then went to the sofa. I walked toward the sofa and sat beside her. The rest of the members soon joined us.

"hyung why are we watching Pokemon?" Gongchan asked me.

"Because we are cool like that."  I replied without looking away from the tv.
•••••
"GO PIKACHU!!!!" Baro cheered.

"KICK THEIR BUTTS!!!!" Sandeul yelled.

~~~~~ was laughing at them while I stared at them without saying anything. Those idiots. 

Soon the movie ended. I looked up at the time and saw that we had 2 hours before going back to school again. 

"ok everyone let's go up and get something to eat before getting ready to go to school again!!!" ~~~~ shouted. 

Everyone ran upstairs leaving me and ~~~~~ behind to clean up behind them again, even CNU. 

"wah those guys...." I said.

"It's ok Jinyoung oppa, let hurry up and clean so we can get ready for school." ~~~~ told me.

"araso." I replied to her. 
After cleaning up the mess and getting ready, everybody headed to school except CNU hyung. 
---------------

HELLO HELLO HELLO~! How was everybody??!!! hmmm~ even though we're not getting much comments, it's okay~ as long as you guys love us right??! hmmm~ well...short update! Final exams are comming up next week!! urgg!!~ :(

SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!~