Invasion

Only in the End...


After a while, before eveyone could settle in to go rest, there was a knock on the door.
-----------------------------
"Who in the world would come at this time??" you thought to yourself.
You went to go get the door with the rest of B1A4 following behind you of course. As soon as you opened the door, you and B1A4 gasp in surprise.
"what are you doing here?" you asked only to be smirked at by no other then Zico.
"to see you of course princess.I didn't know you would have company." he said while eyeing Jinyoung that was now beside you.
"what are you doing here? Are you not afraid you'll get burned by the sun that would be coming up soon?" Sandeul asked coming up from behind you.
"the amazing zico is not scared of anything" zico said with a smirk.
" can I come in cutie?" zico asked well more like demanding.
"don't come near her!"Jinyoung yelled.
"someone's a little protective..."zico said
"You can come in as long as you behave zico" you said
"no....~~~~" Baro whined
"Its ok oppa if he came here it's for a reason" you said eyeing zico as he came in.
"honey you should know I don't have a reason." zico said with a smirk.
"then why are you here?!?"you yelled.
" I want to visit my future wife thats why." zico said without a care.
He went in your home and sat down at the couch with his feet up on the table.
"if you don't have anything important to do here then I suggest you leave." you told him with a smile on your face.
"but can't you see the sun almost coming up, and I live pretty much far away. You really want me to die?" zico said with his fail aegyo.
"no one cares if you die or not. Didn't you say that you're not scared of anything?" CNU said with a firm one in his voice.
"yeah. Leave and to with your block b crew. The last thing we need is for them to think we did something to their leader and come after us." Gongchan said.
"don't worry little kid. They know." Zico said with a smirk.
"fine then mr.smirky. You can stay on the couch. You better leave when the sun comes down got it?" you told Zico while he was staring at you.
"why are you in such a hurry to make me leave?"zico said
" you won't be that way soon."he said with a smirk before closing his eyes.
"what is that suppose to mean?" gonchang asked CNU
Zico heard it and said " that's for ~~~~ to find out." zico said eyeing you.
*whatever. You said to yourself before leaving to the kitchen.*
"hey ~~~~~ can you get me so e water please!!" Zico shouted from the sofa.
"why dont you get your lazy up and get it yourself?" Baro said with an annoyed tone in his voice.
"naw it's her house anyways. Wouldnt want to mess anything up." Zico said while yawning.
"hmmf more like being lazy to me" Jinoung mumbled.
"I heard that pretty boy." Zico said with his eyes closed.
"Here lazy ." you came out with a glass of water and handed it to him.
"Thanks baby doll" he said while grinning at you.
"Dont call me names like that. And I'm leaving now so have fun with the B1A4 oppas." you said while faking a grin back at him.
" No I think I should come up with you." he said while wiggling his eyebrows." Over my dead body both Sandeul and Baro said.
"haha I'm just kidding my baby doll. I'm going to leave now so don't miss me so much." he winked and turned to the door to leave.
"wait!! The sun is almost up! Didn't you say that your going to stay?" you said like you were stating the obvious.
"awww my pumpkin is worried about me. Don't worry I'm going to be fine I'm the one and only Zico." he said while smiling to himself.
"yeah just let him be ~~~~~. It he burns to death it's not our fault anyways." CNU said
You were about to say something but he already left through the door. Luckily the sun was not up right now or he'll be burned.
Before you closed the door, a note came flying in.
• I'll be back to see you again baby doll when you don't have company•
"Urgg~ that crazy man better not come and bother you again." Gongchan said while poring at you.
You turned around and just smiled. Jinyoung was just walking towards you with a smile so you smiled back at him.
"You should go get some rest ~~~~~ well be here and go to school again later, so get some rest." Jinyoung said and patted your head, and you smiled at him.
Ok oppas!! Let's all get some rest!!! You yelled out and ran upstarts to Sooji's room to check on her to see her still sleeping. With a sigh you left the room to go take a shower.
---------------

hehe wrote this while riding on the car~!! One day left in Texas then going back to Georgia~~!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT~