They're Back

Only in the End...

Missed us ~~~~~- ah?

"I do." you said smiling.

-----------------------------

After class was over, the bell rang for lunch...which would be something with blood.

Gongchan nudge you again signaling you to tell him who the two new transfer students were.

"Oh right~ I'll introduce you guys. This is Dongwoon and Kikwang oppa." You said smiling at Gongchan who still seemed a little confused.

"I've known them for a very long time, but they decided to leave me alone, and I thought they wouldn't come back" You said staring at the two.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" Gongchan said with sparkly eyes.

"Hey, ~~~~~-ah, don't say it like that. We missed you a lot you know, and especially Yoseob hyung too!" Kikwang and Dongwoon said nodding eagerly.

"Excuse me, but I'm sure you forgot me here." Eunmi said interupting.

"Oh!! Eunmi noona! I missed you soooooooo much!!!" Dongwoon said.

"Hey...~~~~~-ah, so they are vampires too right??? they look a lot like those B2ST hyungs that I heard about" Gongchan said.

"Hey, so this kid knows us huh? Yeap, we are the one and only beastly B2ST vampires!" Kikwang said while flashing a smile.

"You guys aren't that amazing you know" Eunmi said while sipping on her "juice"

"Hey how about after school, we all meet up, can we oppa?" You turned to Kikwang.

"Sure, anything for my lovely dongsaeng, and I'm sure the others missed you too" Kikwang said while holding you hands.

"Ummm...oppa, why are you holding my hands?"You asked him while giggling.

Right then, the door bursted open.

"~~~~~-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I missed you so much!! you must tell umma everything!!" You turned around to see Hyunsung charging at you only to be tugged back by Yoseob.

Gongchan gave you a weird look.

"haha~ it's okay Gongchannie, I'll introdice you to them too." You said smiling at them.

"Hyunsung oppa!! Yoseob oppa!! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!" You said while giving them a big hug not caring of others were staring at you guys weirdly.

"OMG, I missed you too!! Now you must tell umma who that young boy is over there. Is he your boyfriend?!!" Hyunsung said while eyeing Gongchan.

"Oppa!~ Don't act like that. This is Gongchan, and no, he is not my boyfriend oppa." You told him trying to hold in you laugh.

Since all of the oppa's were good at talking, they were now all talking to Gongchan...well.. more like attacking him with questions. Eunmi was also in the conversation.

Yoseob was sitting besides you and looking at you smiling at the others.

"So, ~~~~~, how was life while your favorite oppa wasn't here?" Yoseob said while smiling at you.

"I was good" you said holding your poker face.

"What?!! we missed you so much that we thought we would die, and you were doing fine?!" Yoseob said pretty much like he was on the verge of crying.

'I'm just kidding oppa, and to tell you the truth, I missed you the most...shhhhhh, don' tell the others." You said then gave him a hug.

"hmmmmmmm...now that I'm thinking of it...where is Junhyung and Doojoon oppa?" You asked the crowd.

"They'll be here later, Junhyung hyung enrolled in school yesterday but again he's too lazy to be here. Doojoon hyung is working at some Let's Fly place." Dongwoon said.

"Oh Let's fly? Shinwoo oppa works there." You said looking at Gongchan.

"Hmmmm so I guess we all met each other already huh?" You turned around seeing Junhyung.

"Oh oppa!!!!!" you jumped up and hugged him.

"Hey bunny. Missed me?" Junhyung said while smirking.

Eunmi came up and smaked him on the head.

"So much for becoming a better person."  Eunmi said while smirking back at him.

"Hello there babe. Missed me didn't you?" Junhyung said.

"You wish" Eunmi spat.

"Come on now guys, not when we just met each other again." You said breaking there atmosphere.

"Yeah you two love birds, cut it out, not when my precious ~~~~~ is here." Kikwang said.

"Hey Gongchan oppa, Eunmi, and the other oppas, we're gonna go to Let's Fly later right? Since Doojoon oppa is there, he might have already know Shinwoo oppa." You said while smiling sweetly.

"Sure, if the others want to then ok" Gongchan said.

"Ok, it's settled. Since we just met new people today" Yoseob said.

"I'll tell the other oppas that we're going later after school" You told Gongchan.

"Other oppas? and they are?" Hyunsung said while eyeing me.

"You'll see them later oppa." You told him while smiling up at him.

It was the last class of the day. After the big reunion which seemed awkward for Gongchan, he was ok with all that was coming at him. You had dance class with Eunmi, Yoseob, and Kikwang. You were the straight A student that everyone admired, and because you were perfect with almost everything, despite being the maybe human of the school, no one had ever come after you for blood, which made you a bit relieved.

DING DONG DING DONG~ the bell signaling that school was over.

Everyone met up out side the gates of the school. B1A4 came in one direction, and B2ST came at another. Mostly everyone stared at each other awkwardly until you clear you throat to introduce all of them to each other.

"Them, over here are B1A4." you said looking at B2ST while pointing at B1A4.

"And them over here, are B2ST." You said to B1A4.

Both group had a staring contest for a while until Eunmi cleared . They greated each other with simple greetings still being a little awkward.

"Ok...since we all met now, let's all go to Let's Fly." You said while grabbing on to Yoseob's and Jinyoung's arms while the rest follwed you. To your surprise, they're starting to warm up to each other already.

===================================================================================================

 

This was a short update, I know. Mianhae!!~~

Even though it is Thanksgiving break.......bad news is I'll be away in Texas...and my co-author; So_Mi97 will be as well......and we don't think we'll have any computers for us to update on..so before I leave....I tried to update!! weeeeeeeeeeeee~ :D

How was the update?? I think it kind of huh??? well. Thanks again for those who are reading!!! Thank-you a lot!!!!!! :D

Oh.....and I know the Poster still says junseob94........I didn't make a new poster yet...but I will soon.......so...junseob94 is me...babixx_tokki94 :D