Block B

Only in the End...

 

WHAT WHAT WHAT???!!! All of them ran up the stairs panicking.

SOOJI IS GONE!! SHE'S NOT SLEEPING ON HER BED! WHERE IS SHE OMG! OMG! OMG! I yelled obviously panicking.

"Calm down ~~~~~ - ah~ we'll go out and find her okay?” Jinyoung oppa said while trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, I'm sure she is still somewhere near here", Sandeul said though he had a worried face on as well.

We need to hurry +_+ she hasn’t been out a lot, and she’s only 4…what if something bad happened to her? I told Jinyoung in a little calmer tone.

CNU will do most of the helping, since he can sense anyone anywhere anytime, I’m sure we’ll find Sooji soon, don’t worry we have all night. Jinyoung said.

*That’s what the problem is, we only have night to go look for Sooji, I hope we’ll find her soon* I thought in my head not wanting to add any pressure on them.

Okay, let’s go. I said smiling a bit to ease the tension.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung: Sandeul: CNU: Baro: Gongchan

SOOJI!!!!!!! SOOJI!!!!!!!Where are you!!!

SOOJI!!!!!!!SOOJI!!!!!!! SOOJI-ahhhhh!!!!!!!

GUYS! You’ll wake people up! Stop yelling so loud.

---------------------------------------------------------

CNU, can you sense where Sooji is? Jiyoung asked.

Yeah, she is still around here, but there are a lot of mixed senses…so I have to really try and focus.

 

There are a lot of people around here, but I kind of think I can sense Sooji around here, but she’s not scared or anything, she’s actually laughing. CNU said while focusing on something.

 

After walking around for about 10 minutes I heard Shinwoo whispering something to Gongchan and Jinyoung behind me. Then their eyes directed toward me with a kind of frightened look in their eyes.

*What is it? Did they already find out where Sooji is? Why are the oppas looking at me like that? 0_o *

Gongchan walked up to me.

Hey, ~~~~~ -ah.

“Yes oppa? What is it?”

It’s…well…well, CNU hyung said maybe he knows where Sooji is, but he’s not certain.

“Can we go check then? If she’s there or not”

Ummm… yeah, so the other problem is, he also sense… well… Block B there too.

Block B? Who is Block B?

We don’t personally know them, but they are rumored to be the worst and reckless gang in Seoul, and whoever has fought with them, never left unharmed. They either got broken bones or worse yet, got sent into the coma.

*After Gongchan told me that, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, Jung Hwan, and Sunwoo oppa walked up to us.*

"Don't worry ~~~~, we'll get SooJi out no matter what happens," Jinyoung said trying to cheer me up.

"YEAH!" Sandeul said.

"That's right even if we might not come out alive!" Baro said.

0____________________o

"Why did you say that?!?" Gongchang said.

"What?!....I didn't mean it like that, we'll survive don't worry ~~~~~- ah!*

"Babo!" CNU said while smacking Baro's head.

"HYUNG!!!"

"Come on! Lets go!" CNU said sounding a little impatient. 

*Once they got there.*

 

"Huh?" Baro said a little confused.

"Why are they..."Gongchan said. 

"SO..................... this is where they are? Are you sure Shinwoo oppa? This is Lotte world you know..."

 

"~~~~~ - ah~...You do know there is a hide out behind here right??? Hahaa~ and that's where they are, and they happen to be at Lotte World...now 0_o....." Sandeul said.

OH =_=...okay??? Hey! I see Sooji!!!! Sooji!!!!! I ran up to them and yanked Sooji away.

----------------------

Hey there Beautiful, that baby is your's? You should be more careful next time, a blonde haired guy said.

You just stood there and stared at them. So you are...

Well, I guess we finally get to meet Block B huh? Baro said while smirking.

Yes, yes...I guess you finally got lucky today, another one with a deep voice said. 

Well, well, well...Who do we have here? Aren't you...

B1A4, why? You scared? Said Baro.

Baro SHUT-UP, Shinwoo tried to shush Baro.

Hmmm...I'm guessing you're the leader...right...Zico? Jinyoung said.

"Smart one huh? and you are Jinyoung huh? Your quite pretty."  Zico smirked

So why did you have my Sooji?! Are you trying to kidnap my sister or something?! I said with a little raised voice.

"Whao whao whao...calm down there pretty~ hmmmm...you're sweet, why are you out with a bunch of Vampires huh?"

"U-Kwon...shut-up...now's not the time" another one sneared."

Hey, the names B-Bomb, and we did not TAKE her, she randomly came running out to Jaehyo here.

Ok, now we are insulted, we are standing right here you know! Gongchan yelled out.

"Does it look like we care you cat looking thing"

Hey! watch what you say! Don't say that to Gongchan oppa!

"Calm down sweety. Now that you got her back, aren't you gonna pay us back for finding her?" U-Kwon said.

"What?! You gotta be kidding me right, come on oppas, lets go" I told B1A4 while turning around.

Just as I turned around I felt someone pulling me back.

Let go! I yelled.

B1A4 started to snear up and Block B just stood there like they didn't do anything.

Hey hey hey, we didn't say you can leave yet, a short dude said. A simple "thank-you" would be nice.

Thanks, I said with an annoyed tone then got pulled away by Jinyoung oppa.

Wait. Where is Sooji? I asked 

"Here, she sleeping now so be quiet." Sandeul oppa said.

The rest of the walk was awkward and silent. With a tense expression on Shinwoo oppa's face, I could tell he's worried about something, but I didn't ask.

Finally reaching home, I tucked Sooji back to bed again. Luckily, it was still earlier than 12am. I walked donw stairs, then all eyes averted towards me.

Is everything okay? I asked Jinyoung oppa.

Yeah...just...try and stay aways from Block B, I'm sure they won't just let us slip like that back there. Sandeul said.

Baro was in his corner with Gongchan being mad about being ignored, Shinwoo oppa just sat on the Sofa with Sandeul watching t.v.

Hmmkay. So, are all of you staying tonight? How about movie night?! I said trying to bring up the mood.

Yay!! Gongchan said while running up to hug me.

C...an..'t  br....eat...h...let...g..o~ 

Gongchan, don't try and choke Jinyoung's baby now. Baro said earning a smack  from Jinyoung oppa. SHUT UP he said while glaring. I just smiled.

------------------------------------------

Block B:

Zico's POV:

Hmmmm...cute and fiesty...hmmmm...we are gonna meet soon, just you wait, I'll make you mine.

Hey! You guys thinking what I'm thinking? I asked the others.

Hmmmm...maybe...

Kyung, I'm sure you do...alll you did was stand at the back, reading her mind now huh? I asked.

hmm.. your right...and she got the hot's for you too...hahaha...the hot's to smack you.

hmmm....smack me huh...we'll see...We're Block B...you can't escape us so easily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!! sorry... to me...i kind of think this update is bad...but I hope you enjoyed it :)

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!! :) YAYAYAYSS!!! B1A4 is having a comeback!! yays!!!!!