i.

That person.

 

Why is love so hard? No, it isn't hard at all. She's just picky. Yes, very. As a successful woman in her 25th year, she decided to fulfill her one and only wish that motivated her to become who she is right now. She had her own renovated house, a reputable name as the 'B.S.D' ; also known as, the 'best successful doctor'. And as another side job, she had her own designing studio, it was a well-publized brand, you could say. She did earn lots from it, despite her young age.

She had almost everything, the reputation, the face, the body, the wide networks. You name it. Of course, even the men; however, none of her taste.

She once said. Women is like wine. Different wine is suitable for different wine glass, to show its real potential. 

It all started in her high school years. Those 4 years of torture and bitterness. Even though she still lives in a life no better than that, but she now had a purpose. 

She fell in love then. A sour love, she loved the wrong person at the wrong time. He was the one every girl looked at, the treasure, and she also fell for him. However, he only had the girl that left him in his heart for 3 years already and even until the 4 years of high school. Until the last year, a new transfer student came in and yanked his heart out and away, to treasure.

It was unfair, him and her were close, but why won't he look at her. Why can the stranger, a transfer, from nowhere accidently rush into their lives and steal his heart instantly? Why, became the question. And to answer that question she decided to try it too. In her own way though; becuase every woman had their own way of showing their potential.


 

"Hello, Kim Myungsoo-shi. Here is a letter for you, from our boss."

"Oh. I see. Hey, hold on a second." he scanned the letter and understood what it meant.

"She knew, money was tight on your hands right now, and of course as the most popular person in the group, earning double of what other members do, she thought the members would also be putting some preasure on you. It would be best if you did the orders said on there." he explained to Myungsoo in a deeper sense of what his boss wanted to transfer.

"I understand. I will, please meet me downstairs. I will be right there."

"Sure sir, I will bring you to boss immediately." he bowed sincerely.

Kim Myungsoo, the 29 year old idol, was almost surpassing the age that would bring toughness. 30 was when jobs were no longer in the range of your reach and younger people would keep striving to survive too. Infinite, the band, and all of s stayed as a family continuing their job at Woolliment, but new idols would always much or less steal their light. He continued with his acting, and now was the perfect time to put it to work.

"Kim Myungsoo-shi, our boss would be very pleased to finally meet you." the guy before, now drove the car.

"Hm. I see, is there a name I have to call her? Boss? Or maybe, just agashi, would be fine, I guess."

"Call her EunJoo. That's her name, sir."


"Kim Myungsoo-shi, this is boss, EunJoo." he gave her a bow and left the room.

"Hi, EunJoo-shi. Nice to meet you, I received a card saying you would need my help. May I ask what I should do?"

"In your situation right now, I was assuming you would be asking about the price, Kim Myungsoo."

" Oh, yes, that too. But well, it depends on what job, and how well I can do it."

"You should be able to."

"How are you so sure?"

"Just because I know."

"Then, what is my job, exactly?"

"To be my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. Just easy as that." she replied.