Fight

Her Lie

Chaerin continued working despite what she saw. Focusing on her work, she ignored the scene but it kept bugging her. Carrying drinks to a table, Chaerin failed to notice a group of guys in front of her, as she was still deep in thought, and she walked right into them, spilling the drinks all over their shirts. “I am so sorry, I’ll pay for the cleanings and everything.” Chaerin stammered as she picked up the broken glasses. “Oh you’ll pay for it alright!” One of the guys said, lifting Chaerin by the collar. Keeping straight faced, Chaerin waited for the awaiting punch, but none came. “I believe he said he was sorry.” Opening her eyes, Chaerin saw Kris holding the man’s fist, as the rest of Exo stood by the other men. “Tch, whatever.” The man let go of Chaerin, and they left the café.

“I could’ve handled that perfectly fine.” Chaerin glared. “Yeah by getting hit in the face. I was just trying to help you.” Kris retorted. “Maybe I didn’t want your help. So instead of helping me, why don’t you just go hang out with those girls back at your table.” Chaerin snapped. Looking at the Exo boys, Chaerin her heel and back towards thecounter. She took off her apron, and grabbed her helmet. “You can deduct the damages from my pay Dara.” And with that, Chaerin went out the door. Exo tried to follow her, but was stopped by Dara. “Let him cool off for awhile. Then confront him.” 


Slamming her door, Chaerin ran upstairs into her room. She slid down her door with a disheartened look. The events of what just happened revolved around her mind, making her let out a sigh. I can handle myself…I’m not some delicate flower. Feeling another headache coming, she changed into some pajama pants and a tank top. She climbed into bed, even though it was only 5, and hugged her favorite rilakkuma. Squeezing it into her chest, she fell asleep. By the time she woke up, the sun had already set and the stars were out. She didn’t want to get out of bed, but the rumbling of her stomach made her think otherwise. Going downstairs, she fixed up some coffee and toast, bringing it back to her room. As she looked out of her window, she noticed how clear the sky was, so she took, her coffee, toast, and a blanket, before climbing out of her window and onto her roof.

Chaerin wrapped the blanket around herself, as she ate her toast and drank her coffee while gazing at the stars. “I could look at these forever…”  Chaerin continued staring at the stars, not noticing three cars park in front of her house. The people who stepped out of the car were, of course, the Exo boys. They walked to the front door, and rang the door bell but no answer. “Why isn’t she answering?” a worried Lay, asked no one in particular. Trying for another 5 minutes, they began to walk away with dejected faces. Until D.O. pointed towards the roof. As everybody squinted, they saw a figure wrapped in a blanket drink coffee while facing upwards.  

“Hey! Noona!” The beagle line yelled up. Almost spilling her coffee, Chaerin looked down and saw Exo all standing on her lawn. “What-What are you guys doing here?” Chaerin asked. Looking amongst each other, Kris spoke for them all. “We wanted to see if you were okay. You kinda just stormed out of the cafe.” Chaerin let out a sigh before replying. “Yeah I’m okay, it’s just. What happened back there was… I don’t want to be protected like a princess. I can handle myself.” Xiumin chuckled, “We’ve never seen you as a princess.” Holding his hands up before Chaerin could argue he said, “Lemme explain myself. The reason we helped you back there had nothing to do with you being a girl. We saw our friend in trouble and we felt the need to help them. Right guys.” The rest nodded. Chaerin finally let out a smile. “You guys wanna watch some movies?” A chorus of yes’s made it to Chaerin’s ears, as she climbed back into her room to run downstairs and open the door for them. 


“Just in case you guys fall asleep during the movie, here are some pajama pants I have that are too big for me. So they should fit you just fine.” Chaerin passed out all the pants to them as they left the room to go change. While they were changing, Chaerin pushed the couch out of the way, and threw all the pillows she owned onto the ground. Then proceeding to make popcorn for everybody.

“So what type of movie should we watch? I have romance, comedy, action, scary…” Everybody voted for scary except for one. “Nooooo!” Tao whined. Chaerin moved next to Tao and patted his back. “Don’t worry noona’s right here.” So Tao scooted closer to Chaerin, only to be shot a deadly glare from Kris. It was as if he was saying ‘don’t pull anything funny.’ Gulping, Tao directed his attention to the tv screen. “Shhh it’s starting.”

As the movie went on, there were the occasional jumps from people but someone in particular would scream at every little thing. Tao. He basically hid under a blanket the whole time, while Chaerin would giggle and just rub his back like a mother soothing their child. After the movie finished, everybody voted to watch a comedy next, much to Tao’s relief. Everybody laughed during the movie, but one by one people started to fall asleep. Chaerin being the last one awake noticed everybody asleep. So she popped out the dvd. Looking at the twelve guys made a smile appear on her face. She whipped out her phone and took a picture of them all asleep. This is too cute. Chaerin walked to her hallway closet and grabbed all her blankets. She began placing them down on them one at a time. The last one was Kris.

Chaerin stared at his sleeping form. Crouching down, she pushed the hair out of his face. She kneeled down and placed the blanket on him, hovering over his form. As she was about to pull away, his arms wrapped around her, making her lie down next to him. Shocked, Chaerin tried to wiggle out, but his grip was too tight. Huh, maybe this won’t be too bad. Taking advantage of the situation, Chaerin snuggled into Kris’s chest as she slowly fell asleep. Heh, can’t believe my planned worked, Kris thought as a smile formed on his lips, as he rested his head on top of Chaerin’s.


Another short update from me because I have no school tomorrow. AGAIN. Because it's snowing. AGAIN. I live In ia Beach. AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FOOT OF SNOW. 

tumblr_inline_mjane8zJ6l1qz4rgp.gif 

There might be another update tomorrow, depending on whether or not I have school on Thursday due to the snow. So please, subscribe, comment, upvote, and hoped you enjoyed!