Back in Korea

Her Lie

Long black silk hair, held between sharp silver scissors. The girl holding the pair of scissors, held an expression of hesitation, as if asking are you sure? With the nod of her friends head, she began to cut her hair. As time passed, the floor was littered with black strands until the person who was cutting was pleased with her work. Brushing of the extra strands from her friend’s body, who now sported a boy’s haircut, held the dye up.

“Are you sure you wanna dye your hair too? Won’t you stand out too much?” Dara questioned, while holding up the blonde hair dye. With a small chuckle, Chaerin replied, “I have a feeling I’m going to stand out no matter what, since I will be the new kid.” Sighing, but with a small smile, Dara complied with her friend’s wishes, since they have been apart from each other for 8 years, and started to apply the hair dye.

After washing out the dye after an hour of waiting, Chaerin donned a boy’s haircut, but instead of black she has an ashy blonde color. “So how do I look? Do I look like a guy?” Chaerin asked, modeling herself to Dara.

“Well you certainly have the presence, and the hair.” Dara commented. But looking down from her face, she looked at Chaerin’s figure. “But what about your figure? You have big s and you’re like 5’4’.” Contemplating about how to deal with these obstacles, Chaerin remembered what her cross-dressing friends back in Japan said. “I could wear a sports bra, and then a compression shirt to hide my s. Then just wear some insoles. Plus my uniform is a guy’s so I should look more masculine wearing it.” Chaerin answered.

Looking at her friend again, Dara knew Chaerin is not going to change her mind about this. “Okay. Just don’t regret this decision Chaerin.” Dara warned. Wrapping her arms around her unni, Chaerin nuzzled into Dara’s neck and whispered, “Don’t worry, I won’t.” 


“All right class, we are going to have a new student from Japan starting today. But it appears he hasn’t arrived.”  The teacher announced to the class, looking down at his watch. “Anyways, we’ll continue with class and wai-“ The teacher was cut off by a loud bang, as Chaerin came in, panting. “Sorry…had some…motorcycle…problems.” Chaerin panted with her hands on her knees, and raising up her helmet.

Snickers could be heard in the back of the classroom by the class troublemakers, who go by the name Exo. “Alright, alright class, settle down. Everybody this is Lee Chaerin. Now since, we’re running a little behind, we’ll skip the introductions. You can go sit in the back by Kris.” The teacher said, pointing to a slouching guy, sporting the same color hair as herself.

As Chaerin started to walk to her new seat, the same boys as before started to bombard her with questions. “Why is your name so girly?” “Why do you look so feminine?” “Why are you so short?” “Why ar-“

“How about you all shut the up.” Chaerin snapped with a raised voice. The whole class started to murmur, trying to figure out what she said, because nobody in the class understood English. And neither did the Exo boys, except for one. As everybody tried to figure it out, Chaerin took her seat, ready for the class to start.

“Hyung, what did he say?” Tao whispered to Kris. Without looking at Tao, Kris answered, “He said how about you all shut the up.” They were all quiet as they let it process, and then they all glared at Chaerin simultaneously. But Chaerin didn’t even bat an eye at them, which just pissed them all off even more. “Calm down. We’ll have our fun with the new kid after class.” Kris proclaimed to his group of friends. And after an hour and a half of class, they sprung their plan into action.

Chaerin was gathering her things, when suddenly a hand slammed down on her desk. “Those were some big words earlier.” Luhan began, with his form bending over the desk. “Especially for someone so short.” Sehun  added, appearing next to Chaerin, emphasizing just how short she is. “He’s even shorter than Suho hyung!” Chen laughed, but stopped when he noticed Suho glaring.

Rolling her eyes, Chaerin began to leave but a hand grasped her shoulder saying, “Hey, we’re not done here.” Flinching from his touch, Chaerin turned around and swiftly punched Kris straight in the gut, making him double over. Seeing her opportunity, Chaerin grabbed his hair, and brought his ear to . “Don’t. ing. Touch. Me.” Chaerin growled. Letting his hair go, she said, “And change your hair color. I hate matching with people.” And so she took her leave, leaving all of the boys shocked at the scene that just unfolded before them.

“Hyung, what are we gonna do?” Kai asked. Recovering from the punch, Kris replied, “I’m gonna ing humiliate him.” 


The last bell rang indicating the end of Chaerin’s first day. Grabbing her helmet from her locker, Chaerin made her way to the parking lot. Huh, today wasn’t so bad. Except for those s in my homeroom. At least I put one of them in their place. Just remembering what she did to Kris made a grin appear on her face. Still stuck in her thoughts, Chaerin didn’t notice two pairs of feet right behind her. So before she could react, they grabbed her by the legs and armpits. Quickly carrying her to the gym and throwing her in, and locking the doors.

Swearing from the pain of the fall, Chaerin groaned, “What the hell was that?” Slowly getting up, she looked up and recognized the two as two of the boys from earlier. After realizing the situation she was in, and what she did earlier to their friends, she dashed at the both of them, trying to get past them and to the door. They both grabbed her, but Chaerin was not giving up without a struggle, so she kneed one right where the light don’t shine. He crumpled to the ground in a fetal position. One more to go, she thought. Seeing his friend in pain, the other one threw a punch right at Chaerin’s face, making her fall to the ground clutching her eye.

“I thought we agreed not to actually hurt him, Chanyeol.” Kris complained, as the rest of the Exo walked off the bleachers alongside him. “Sorry hyung, he kneed Baekhyun so yeah…” Chanyeol replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Anyways.” Kris drawled out, as he crouched down by Chaerin. “Since you’re new here, we’ll go easy on you. So instead of beating you up, we’ll just humiliate the out of you. Wanna know how?” Kris smirked, as he snapped his fingers and four of his friends got up. Walking away he said, “Kyungsoo, Tao, Chen, and Suho. Strip him. He’ll have a fun time driving home on his motorcycle half .”

After hearing the word strip, Chaerin immediately got up, but the four pulled her back down and started to remove her clothes. She didn’t care if she sounded like a girl in front of them, so she started to shriek as loud as she can. “Wow he even screams like a girl.” Chen commented. But then Suho and Tao both removed her pants and shirt at the same time.

Chaerin sat upright on the floor, only wearing her underwear and bra, and showing off all the curves her body had to offer. Exo stood in shock, to shocked to move and even speak. Chaerin quickly grabbed her uniform from the hands of the frozen Tao and Suho.

“Holy …You’re a girl?!”


Sooo, what do ya guys think? I actually didn't plan to update so quickly, but i had a bad day at school. So I ignored my pile of homework and typed this up. Subscribe, comment, upvote, and hoped you enjoyed this chapter!