A day out with you

Love was never on our side

Key's POV

What is Myungsoo up to? Should I confess already? Two months till the wedding. Two months to make a change.... I sighed and stirred my coffee. "Key oppa, why the long face?" Amber asked. We were just hanging out by the Starship cafe today. I sighed, "how about you? You seemed troubled too....." "Well, I'm thinking of giving Myungsoo a chance...well maybe...he seemed so sincere! Yet I can't fully trust him yet... I just can't accept this...and I like this other dude...yeah. So I found that its not quite fair for either of them right?? I don't want to lose my friendship with that dude..." she confessed. "Who's the guy?" I teased. She went apple red at my question and refused to speak. Cutie. Another guy? Rival? Kikwang? Daniel? She still had geelings for Henry? Is it me? "Let's play basketball!" she offered. Even though I didn't want to, I couldn't say no to the girl. I nodded my head and obliged. We arrived at the basketball court and started to throw hoops.

"Why are you so good....." I lamented. She shrugged and threw in another ball. "One last game...I win, you treat me..." she pleaded. "What if I win?" "You? No way..I'm so winning!!" I didn't have energy to complain and just got on with it. Lucky me, I brought my wallet out today... She tossed the ball to me to start. 30minutes later....... Damn. Was I really that bad in basketball that I couln't even shoot 10 balls pass her?? Well then, Imma gonna cheat my way through... I ran and hugged her from behind and she struglled her way out. I started tickling her, causing her to errupt in giggles. "Oppa! You are cheating...quit it...yaaaa....." she squirmed, finally losing grip of the ball. Now's my chance! I shoot forward, desperately trying to reach the ball, with Amber just behid me. "Ah!" We both collided with each other. We looked at each other, silent, the burst out laughing. We sprawled on th floor, still in our midst of laughter. Well, I guess that is the end of thi game... Later that day.... I treated Amber to lettuce wraps...but had to go home as the day was ending. I don't want to go back and faced the wrath of Doojoon....... I'm going to get another strike if I retun home after 9pm...arghhh! And damn...I chickened out again, wasting a chance for a confession. I said goodbye and turned around. Ouuuuch! A hard blow came to my face. Myungsoo?! Has he been stalking us? No more of this.... I stood up and walked up to him.

I don't want to lead you on
No, but the truth is I've grown fond, yeah

Everyone knows it's meant to be
Falling in love, just you and me
Till the end of time, till I'm on her mind, it'll happen

I've been making lots of plans
Like a picket fence and a rose garden
I just keep on dreaming

But it's cool 'cause we're just friends~

Myungsoo's POV

Come at me bro...see if you DARE. I stepped closer, wanting to beat him to the pulp. But I couln't. He was Amber's friend. "What were you doing with Amber...." I started...but he ignored and shuffled away. Coward to face me? Humph.... I'll just have to ask her myself. I didn't know why...but I felt even more protactive of her day by day.....

I rang the bell and Amber opened it, shocked to see me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my car so we could talk in private. I pushed her against my car door, my hands pinning hers down. I leaned in and clenched my hands tighter. We were a mere 2-3 inches away before I spoke. "What were you doing with Key? Why? Tell me...or I'll do something nasty........" I growled.

 

Yoyoyo peeps! :) Comment n suscribe!! Would be busy for th next few weeks...so very sorry :((((( Thanks to luvkeyber....I realised that Myungsoo was a Kim! XDDD Now...what does Myungsoo want from Amber....ㅋㅋㅋ 사 랑 해 everybody!! *0*