STUCK

Love was never on our side

 

ONE WEEK LATER………..

Key’s POV

WOOTS! :D I’m finally back in school after a week’s break. I sure hope that my singing and dancing skills has not rotten away yet. :/ Amber and I were staying back today for math coaching and dance practice. I am so fortunate to be in the end of year showcase!! ^^ However, due to my injury, I did not have any dance practice last week. That’s why I’m staying back with Amber to learn the dance routine. I looked at my watch and it was 2.30pm. I grabbed my books from the locker and went for Chemistry class, the last class of the day and sat beside Amber. Amber was wearing a baseball cap that almost covered half her face, ¾ pants and a blue shirt. I flashed her a smile and sat down.

Soon, the teacher arrived and everyone scrambled to their seats. I wasn’t really in the mood for Chem today and kept blowing my fringe. “Aishht…..too boring…wanna dance…” I muttered under my breath. I looked to my right and saw Amber copying down notes. Once I looked at her, I couldn’t turn my head back to the teacher, it was like some magnetic force had taken over me. “KiBum!! Focus! Stop staring at Amber, she isn’t going to give you an A for Chemistry!” the teacher voice boomed, causing me to flinch. The whole class made an ‘O’ shape with their mouths and snickered. Amber just adjusted her cap and continued copying down notes, trying to ignore the other students. Heat ran up my cheeks and I smiled sheepishly at the teacher. My teacher eyed me but continued her lesson anyway. I stole a glance at Amber and bit my pen. GOSH! Why must you be so damn attractive???!!! I turned back to the direction of the teacher to avoid anymore embarrassment in class. The lesson continued with me either trying hard not to sleep or stealing glances at Amber.

Finally the bell rung and I packed my stuff and headed towards the library. I sat on a chair and waited for Amber. A few minutes later, Amber swooped down and sat next to me, signaling the start of the math lesson. The next few hours were spent teaching me formulas and revising math questions. It was almost evening time when we finally finished. We went to the café for dinner before heading to the dance studio. We put our bags down before Amber slotted the CD into the boom box. Amber danced to the song once before teaching me step by step.

Watch me while I stand here
Watch my feet, my stance, my body language
I’m not someone to be messed with
I’m a fox on a mission
You know you’re challenging the best here
It’s gonna be real hard
But I’m gonna be okay
As long as I try real hard
I’m always gonna find my way
I’ma find my way
I’ma stand up like a soldier
I’ma get them ’til it’s over
I’ll keep marching to the beat
’til there’s bruises on my feet
Now I’m falling to my knees
Cause I’m gonna take this all the way
It’s now or never

Cause I know everything’s gonna be alright
Now you’re standing her right by my side
And we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on
Ain’t gonna work for life when we know we can dance on
Everything’s gonna be okay
The streets will lighten up my way
So we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on
Ain’t gonna work for life when we know we can dance on

I bobbed my head to the music and watched Amber. She showed me the moves one by one and I followed her. It was pretty easy at first but it was challenging at the chorus. “Right. Down. Turn. Left. Aniyo! Left! Not right! Focus Key!” Amber chided. I sighed and rolled my eyes, getting slightly annoyed. I sat down and gulped down mouthfuls of water. My whole shirt was drenched in sweat! O___o After taking a few deep breaths, I stood up again. My barely got disconnected from the ground when suddenly, the room was engulfed in darkness. I blinked a few times for my eyes to get adjusted to the darkness.Aishht!! The janitor must have forgotten to check if students were inside the studio before locking the doors! T^T “Amber, you there?” I asked. “yeah, I’m here!” she answered back. I felt her shoulders brushing against mine as we fumbled to the wall and sat down. There was a comfortable silence between us as we both tried to ajust to the limited light supply. The only light source came from a little window and didn’t give much help at all. I shifted uncomfortably, thinking of what to do. I couldn’t call any one as there was no connection and we were practically stuck.

“Key, do you wanna know what happened to my mum?” Amber whispered. “Well, if you want to. But you sure you wanna talk about this?” I replied. “ My mum died when I was 5. My dad was driving the car with my mum, brothers and me at the back. It was raining that day and we could not go to the theme park. I was really stubborn at that time and kept throwing a tantrum. My dad turned his head to scold me as he wanted to shut me up. Unfortunately, the ground was wet and he lost control of the car. The car skided across the road and banged onto a big tree. The windows broke into many pieces of glass shards and the car was on fire. My mum shielded me from the glass shards and in the process, was cut by it. My dad managed to pull all of us out of the car before it burst into flames. My brothers sustained minor injuries and my dad was bleeding from his head. My mum was badly injured and….and… she didn’t….even made it to the hospital….*sniff* *sniff*. If I wasn’t so stubborn! Nothing would have happened!” I could see Amber’s eyes turning glassy as she tried to control her tears. “Sorry, I’m not the comforting type. But don’t blame yourself, its not your fault.” I said. I looked to the left when I felt a light weight on my shoulders. I closed my eyes, trying to enjoy the quietness of the studio. I was almost asleep when I felt my sleeve turning damp and widened my eyes. I listened to Amber’s soft whimpers as she sob discreetly, trying to suppress her emotions boiling inside of her. “I was the cause of her death! How could I ever forgive myself!!” Words rushed out of which made her choke on her tears while she gasped for air. She finally calmed down and we stayed silent for awhile.  I felt arms wrapped around me and my heart beat rose like a tidal wave. I was in a state of shock but returned the hug anyway. She broke the hug and laid her head back on my shoulders which caused it to stiffen. “Sorry, just needed some comfort.” She explained. “As long as you feel better,” I replied her, “hey, smile. You don’t look pretty when you cry,” trying to lighten up the mood. “YARH! Don’t mention this to anyone!” she said and punched my chest lightly. I faked a wince and said, “okokok….i won’t say anything…”

 I turned to face her and realised she was staring at me with her round puppy eyes.Kiss her you idiot! You would her get the chance again!......Don’t kiss her! You aren’t even her BF!.......Well…you soon will be!!! I moved closer to her. My heart thumbed wildly at the thought of what I was about to do. The more you hesitate, the more reluctant you would be! Key fighting! >.< I leaned forward and was just inches away from Amber. I could feel her breath, but not kissing her yet. Yet again, I inched closer, our lips brushing against each other. Our eyes met and we stared at each other for a few minutes. JUST DO IT. I slowly applied pressure and pressed my lips onto hers. To my surprise, she didn’t push me away and she slowly closed her eyes. I had no clue of what I was doing as it felt like my body was controlling my mind. CLICK. Without warning, Amber shoved me away from her. At that moment, the door opened and the room was lit up again. I ruffled my hair infrustartion as I looked towards the door.

“Hey guys!! Sorry for the- WHAT HAPPENED???!!”


Cause when I'm kissing u
My senses come alive
Almost like the puzzle piece 
I've been trying to find
Falls right into place 
You're all that it takes
My doubts fade away 
When I'm kissing u
When I'm kissing u
It all starts making sense
And all the questions 
I've been asking in my head
Like are you the one 
Should I really trust
Crystal clear it becomes 
When I'm kissing u

HEY!!! Fishy<3 here! :D I wasn’t suppose ta post this yet but I tot it wld b ok. Me and Foreva_smtownbias had a hard time editing this and we aren’t done yet cuz she said too much cheesy stuff. I found it wuz ok so I posted it! ^^ sorry if this wasn’t the outcome that u wanted….mianheyo… :( LOVE ALL MY SUSCRIBERS!! Saranghaeyo! Hope to see more comments so we can improve! Thanks for reading tis! :P Everyone fighting!~^^ BTW...Key so cute in tt pic!! im such a locket :P