Henry's rejection (sry guyyss T.T )

Love was never on our side

 

Amber’s POV

*BEEP.BEEP*

Hey (:

Could we hang out for lunch? Meet you at the front gate.

-Mochi Henry

O.O…-.-……=”=! I thought for awhile before glancing at the clock, 11.45am.

Sure. Front gate, 12.15pm.

-Dino Amber

I hesitantly got out of bed and went to change. I wore jeans with a long-sleeved shirt plus a jacket as the weather was getting chilly. I went downstairs to grab my cap before unlocking the door. “Sis! Where are you going? It’s time for lunch,” Donghae asked, not peeling his eyes from the newspaper. “Gonna hang out with Henry? Yeahh…don’t wait for me!” I called out before leaving the house. Henry was already at the front gate waiting for me and I glanced at my watch, 12pm. “Your early today! So where are we going?” I asked. He shrugged and told me to put a blindfold on. =”= where the heck is he taking me to? He held me by my shoulders and led me to some unknown place. He finally took off my blindfold and I was greeted with a lavished dining table decorated with food of all kind.

“WOAH…what is this?” I asked, flabbergasted. “It’s lunch? Yeahh…thought of being special for once….”he replied. I sat down on one end of the table and he sat at the opposite end. I eyed him as he shuffled around on his seat, puffing out his cheeks every now and then. I checked the surroundings and realized that we were at some high class…uhh…restaurant..wait..no…his house? -.- Ok…this is getting a little too far…. We ate in silent, neither of us dared to speak and silence echoed around the dining room.

“Uh….Henry? Why are we eating at your place? Did you do something behind my back…?”, I asked, the silence was killing me. Our eyes met and he looked like he wanted to say something. I furrowed my brows and he averted my gaze. I dropped my head back down to the food, but then he spoke. “Yeah…I did something wrong, I fell in love with you.” I dropped my fork. WH…A…T…..???!!! then it hit me. My best friend was indeed in love with me. OH.MY.GOSH.

Henry’s POV

Just tell her the truth…or regret it for a life time…“Yeah…I did something wrong, I fell in love with you,” I blurted out the long awaited confession. Amber just stared at me and blinked, jaws hitting the floor. Well, it’s not like everyday you see your bestie confess to you right? “Well, it’s a fact that I like you…and I don’t need you to feel the same way,” I continued. She stood up and embraced me in a hug. “I’m…sorry Henry. I just like you as a friend.” We broke the hug and I stood up. “Don’t, just don’t. I know you like Key, but I thought I would stand a chance…why?” I looked at her with pleading eyes. “I just-“ I felt a volcano erupted in me at that moment as I hugged her. “please don’t leave me here…why can’t you like me back?? Am I not good enough for you?” She wriggled away and stepped back, not knowing what to say to each other, we just remained still. Does she like me? There is only one way to find out…

She gulped as I got closer and closer to her. Amber backed away but after a few steps, she was against the wall. I placed both hands on the wall, locking her between my arms. “I.Want.You. it’s simple.” I smirked. I leaned even closer but received a knock on my head with her fist. Crap…forgot that she was a black belt…but I’m no push over. I stumbled a bit, but held her shoulder and tried to turn her around. She used her feet to trip me, but my reaction was fast enough to pull her down with me. But she beat me to my plan by getting up as soon as I tried to kiss her. DAMN. “I don’t know this Henry anymore.” She hissed and went out of the house. I didn’t try to stop her. What have I become? I punched the wall and growled, “ argh!!! Why??!!” Tears streamed out from my eyes as I sat down on the cold marble floor. I cuddled myself and sniffed, wishing that I could turn back the time. Only the ticking of the clock could be heard as I settle down…but images of what just happened could not be ripped from my brain…I’m sorry Amber…

Just once, just once, please look for me
The more you feel, the more you feel
I become more and more invisible
At the end of my desperate prayers
If only you will find me so that I can have you in my arms
My heart is cracked, cut and broken
At the end of a rough day
When I am broken into pieces, you would be able to see me
You can't see so I love you like this
Even your fingerprints in the corner
I strongly engrave them into me
My blackened and bruised heart-
I take it out and show it to you
But you just say that looks pitch-black outside
You can't see so you say that looks pitch-black outside
You just endlessly look outside the window~

MEANWHILE…………..

Krystal’s POV

“What are we suppose to write again?” Onew asked me. I rolled my eyes and gave him an icy death glare. “Aishhttt…you pabo…I’ll write it…” Jessica unnie answered and snatched the icy away from him. We were doing a special cake for Amber that Key ordered us to do. We added pieces of fruits and more icing to decorate the cake. Once done, we placed the cake in a box and headed to Amber’s house. I placed it on the floor and rang the bell. Jessica and Onew hid behind the flowers as our plan rolled into action. Luckily, Amber opened the door. She looked pretty out of place as she greeted me. “Am…you finish with the textbook?” I asked. “yeah…hang on a sec,” Soon, she returned with a book in hand and I continued, “Hey! There is a box at your front door…don’t you wanna look at it.” “Ah! Ok…thanks…see you…” She sighed and picked up the box as I walked off.What’s wrong? She looks outta sort? Aishtt….no time for that… I signalled the two and we walked to the front gate. Onew took out a note in a bottle and tied it to the gate. We smiled at each other and headed towards the park.

Plan in action, get ready.

-Maknae Krystal

OK (: THZ!

-Almighty Diva Key

 

YO!!!!!! FISHY<3 here again…Foreva_SMTOWNbias hav some mum problems again *cough* problematic child *cough*…and I juz came bac from a holiday :3 BE WARNED. Its NOT OVER for HENRY…YET. Muahahhaha…. :D pls comment on the story!! :* Everyone fighting~!^^

P.S

Here is some KPOP spamm!!!!!!!!!! ^.^v

BTW...listen to TRAX 'Blind' its a really nice song...how i wish SM promote them more though.... :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkoHTRGoco