hello?

Love was never on our side

No one’s POV

“Have you found him yet?” the mysterious man asked. He had a ruffian-looking hat , fingers interlinked as his elbows rested on the arms of the chair. Siwon and Yunho bowed and Siwon started to speak. “Yes boss. He is apparently friends with your daughter,” he spoke with such respect. “I’m asking if you had found him?” the man asked once more. “Technically no boss,” Siwon mumbled. “And you DARE come back?! Find me the boy! Kangta would be incharge of this, ask Taecyeon to get ready. You two leave!” he boomed. Siwon and Yunho bowed and exited the room. Kangta came in and the man passed him a photo. “Get me this boy and the boy identified earlier on.” “Kim Kibum? Together with Henry? Got it,” Kangta said. “Oh yeah, bring my sons here together with myungsoo. You can go now.” Kangta bowed and left. The man laughed evily and hysterically as he turned back into the pure cold erie darkness of the room.

MEANWHILE……

Amber’s POV

What have I done to Henry? Now he’s gonna hate my forever…aishttt..! Poor dude, I feel so guilty right now. I slumped onto the sofa but had to get up to answer the bell. Krystal was standing outside. Luckily, she didn’t bugg me much and told me about a box on my doorsteps before she left. A box? I picked it up and went back in. I placed it on the dining table and opened it. A cake? “Wait for me at the front gate.” I read out loud. “Meet who at the front gate?” Donghae asked. I shrugged as he looked at the cake. “Whatever you do, don’t be rash. Bro! follow Am….i got things to do.” He ordered. Jonghyun came out of the kitchen and we went to the front gate. But was no one. “Sis look! A note!” he tapped me on my shoulder. He opened it and we read what was on it.

Downtown,

 starship café ^^

Jonghyun scratched his head but we decided to go to the café. We saw the note on the coffee machine and jonghyun took it.

Do you know me?

There is a present for you ^^

“Miss! There is something for you!” the waitress then gave me a rose with a note attached to it.

A place you would see the sunset.

Where there would be fallen autumn tree leaves.

“WHAT??!!” I burst out loud. “AH!! The park!” Jonghyun said. Sure enough, at the park gate, there was another sticky note. I looked further ahead and found lots of sticky notes about 10m away from each other. I bent slightly as I walked to pick up and read what was on it.

Even though you ain’t a girly girl

But you still have this special quality in you

Which made me fall in love with you

You can say we are pretty close friends

Even though I doubt you feel the same way

But I hope you do

Go up the hill infront of you only if you feel the same way

I looked up. There was this dude sitting on a bench. Wearing casual jeans….leopard prints jacket….blonde hair…OMG….it’s Key?!!! I looked to my brother for answers. “Don’t look at me. Just go up there…” he chuckled and shoved me playfully. The wind blew as the grass scuffled beneath me as I staggered forward. I finally reached the top and took one last look at the sticky notes. Even though I doubt you feel the same way. But I hope you do.


oh baby baby please don't forget about all of past times, memories we shared
i will run to you anytime if you call me silently with your eyes closed
every day, every night i need you 

i love you, (i love you girl), you are the world to me
i scream out loud but only the answerless sunset continues to burn 

“So you came?” and he turned around. “I should be asking you that,” I chuckled, trying to keep cool and took a seat on the bench. “What’s this?” I flashed the sticky notes in my hands. “Do you like me?” I was taken aback by his straight forward character. “You like Henry don’t you? Or me? Or no one?” He blinked a few times, patiently waiting for my answer as we just remained eye contact with each other.

I’m unconditionally by your side
I’m a champion in your eyes
No matter what, I’ll definitely be by your side protecting you
I got your back, don’t worry
I’ll hold you in my arms from now on
Smile, blow me kiss, oh so sweet I like that

Even when I feel so tired sometimes
I want to have you by my side
Even when we fight, you always hold my hand tightly
You, you, baby you
I want to make you laugh every day

“Watch out!!!” Jonghyun sprang behind us and pushed us down. A man, armed with a pistol pulled the trigger, the bullet just missing us. Siwon? I recognised the trusty security personal of my dad. More men arrived and we were out numbered. We were then blindfolded and darkness crashed into me after that.

I got up groggily, my head still in pain as I winced in shock. My blindfold was gone as I looked around. The only light source came from a miserable small light bulb hanging above a table. There was a chair behind the table and someone standing next to it. Key was on my right and Henry was on my left. The only difference is that they both are blindfolded and handcuffed to the chair while I’m not. “You are not allowed to leave unless the boss says so, so sit down.” Siwon! I got up and grabbed him by his tie. “What have you done to my friends?!! Release them, it’s an order!” I growled. “No, unless the boss says so. Now get your hands off me.” He said calmly. “Where is your boss then?!” I asked, surpressing the anger no longer. “Beside me, but he wish not to see you,” Siwon replied, not giving away any emotion at all. This dude isn’t helping at all! I released him and walked to the front of the table. I turned the chair around to face me. His eyes were covered by the black hat he was wearing, but I could recognise the smile on his face anywhere.

After a long pause, he greeted me, “Hello Amber.”

“Dad?”

 

 

Hohoho!! Merry Christmas everyone! ^.^v Thank you all my 33 suscribers! SARANGHAEYO! <3 Pls comment on the story! :) I think this story is getting slightly confusing…sry 4 that. But fret not…I promise to try n make it better…cuz its only the beginning……

-       Foreva_smtownbias n FISHY<3

everyone fighting~!^^

P.S some gif kpop spamm again hohohoh <3