Failed date (Part 1)

Love was never on our side

Myungsoo's POV

Tsk.Tsk. Arrogant??!! Who does she think so she?! I stomped my feet on the cold marble floor. "Son? Why so angry?" mother asked. "This Amber girl! Wait, she doesn't even look like a girl!" "No-no son! Amber is a nice girl...are you saying that i made a wrong decision?" "Try to get to know her! Maybe you would start liking her. Go for date after breakfast," mother added on. This talk is making me lose my apetite!! I pushed my chair backwards and sighed, "fine, don't blame me if i come back in bruises!" I took my car keys and drove to Amber's house. I rang the doorbell amd Donghae opened it. "I'm here to see Amber if that is ok with you," I said. He eyed me for a second before inviting me in. "What?! Why is he here? Don't cause trouble or u are gonna pay!" Jonghyun yelled. "Shush!!" Donghae chided. We went uostairs and Donghae opened the door slightly ajar. "She's still sleeping. Try not to wake her up," he whispered amd wemt back downstairs.

I slowly crept up to Amber and saw her sleeping peacefully. I opened her curtains to try and stir her awake. She looks so innocemt and cute...

Stay here, I’ll keep requesting it, I’ll do better,
I’ll give you more, because I still can’t send you off
I, I need to live, I, I need to endure, I, I since it’ll stop soon
You need to be there for it to be paradise
This is paradise where I locked you up against your will Oh oh
A sad paradise where you can’t leave even when your awake
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh~
I, who always filled up my nights with you.
Yeah, it’s time to fill up my body,
that was a night with your arms wrapped around, your breath rising sharply
This is the best paradise
I’ll hold you a bit more, I’ll look at you more more more, until my heart stops~

Unknowingly, I begain to smile as I looked at her. After a few minutes, she finally started to stir. She was surprised to see me but fell back into sleep again. "Aishhttttt...go away," she muttered. Is she ignoring me??? "Wake up!!!!" I screamed in her ear. I tugged away the red yoshi pushie she was hugging onto. In a flash, her pillow made contact with my face as it slapped me. I was shocked and dropped the pushie. "Yarhh!! Don't touch my yoshi!" she shouted angrily and grabbed it back. "Huh? Don't scream at me! What so important about the red dino pushie anyway?" I nagged. "It's a gift from Key oppa for my birthday!" she pouted. Aigoo...so cute...wait Myungsoo...what are you thinking!!!??? "Whatever, we are going on a date," I announced. "Shiro! (Don't want to)" "We don't have a choice here...let's just get to know each other more," I reasoned. "Then? Get out and let me change!" She shoved me out of the room. I smirked and waited for her downstairs.

"Why so casual? You look like a dude!" I commented. She rolled her eyes and ignored. I led the way and we headed to Myungdong. We strolled along the streets, neither of us talking to each other. "Hey, let's have a self-introduction. I'm Park Myungsoo, your husband to be. Love music and dancing. Popular because of my looks. Your turn!" "Well..I'm Amber Lee (The dino siblings follow Donghae's surname). Your future wife..yuck..love music, basketball, caps and dancing. Yeah..." "Hey Amber!! And who are you?" a dude appeared from behind and asked. "Hey Daniel...this is-" "I'm Park Myungsoo. Her future husband, its an arranged marriage." "Woah! That's so uncool man....anyways..basketball court at 3? Cya!" Amber waved goodbye to Daniel and we started walking. There were quite a few girls crowding around us, giggling and fangirling over me. "Omg!" "So handsome!" "Oppa marry me!" "His brother is pretty cute too!" I heard some of them gossiping. Amber just rolled her eyes and sped up, avoiding the crowd. Annoyed or jealous?? I smirked and caught up with her. I decided to abit and holdbher hands. However, she slapped my hand aside before I could try. "People might think we are gay." "So you want to hold my hand?" I asked.

She ignored me so I dragged her to eat. I brought her to some fancy retaurant and booked the whole place. The manager.was pretty shocked by my actionsbut quicly gave me the menu. "Just give me tow set of the most expensive dish here. Thank you," I said without looking at the menu. The manager gave me a perplexed look but bowed and walked away with my order. "What are we doing here? Why did you have to book the whole damn place?" she snapped. "Cause I just want us to be alone," I answered. She sighed and leaned back, drumming her fingers on the table. The food finally came. It was a beef and lobster set dish with mushroom soup and a glass of red wine. We just ate until I broke the silence. "Like the meal?" "Yeah..but don't watse your money on this. We can have a meal at just 10,000 won." "But this is special! High quality food...and its my money. Why can't I spend it?" She dropped her fork and knife on the table. ...did I say something wrong?? She just got up and left without a word. I threw some nots on the table and went outside the restaurant. I ran up to her and caught her arm. "What did I do wrong this time?" "Go away!" "No! Answer me first." "I hate your spendrift personality! Quit telling the world that you are so rich! Spend the money on some other girl, I'm not worth it!" I losened my grip on her and she stormed off.

Whatt..........? Spendrift? Arrogant? Rich spoilt kid? Is this all I'm?! I scratched my head and pouted. Ummm....where could she have gone to? Oh yeah!!! Basketball court! Daebak! I found her at the nearby basketball court with Daniel, Key, Henry and Jonghyun."Why are you here?!" Amber shouted at me. I shrugged," cause I care about you. Come on, lets go!" "No! Shiro!" "Fine...then we will play a game. If I win, you gotta kiss me. But if you win...I will treat you to whatever dinner you want." Amber's face lit up at the word 'dinner'. "You're on!" Daniel decided on a shoot out and we both agreed. We were tied at 15-15. Damn her skills are good....musn't lose....I can't lose...fighting!! It was my turn. Cold sweat beaded down my forehead. I aimed and tossed the ball. It rebounded against the board and bounced off. I kneeled down with agony and cursed. Amber fist punched the sky in triumph. Her freinds cheered her on and laughed at me. My face was burning with embarrassment as i sat on one of the benches while Amber resumed her basketball game. Key was sitting out of this game and we sat awkwardly beside each other. "Hey. You like her?" "Who?" "Amber." "Well...kinda...why?" "Nothing, just curious. Aren't you jealous of me?" "Nope. True love will find its way somehow. I know it sounds cheesy, but I won't give up on her so easily." Sheshhh...what so good about her?! -.- I must have said that out loud as Key was staring at me like I had grown anither head or something.

Luckly, Amber's game ended and we headed to Amber's dinner destination. We walked further up and went into a street store. Don't tell me....urghhh...-.- We sat down and she ordered the food. OMG...what is this??!!!

HIHI!! shawolmvp here! <3 pls comment n suscribe...tis is for smalltowngirl98 hu requested me to update XDD sry im in a rush n this chap is kinda LAME.....try to make it better k? everyone fighting~!<3