Falling for two guys

Love was never on our side

Amber’s POV

Well, what did you know! That was just plain embarrassing and the girls won’t stop teasing me. Finally, I arrived home and dropped myself on the sofa.  Sighz….i felt something…weird?? I don’t know…..TT.TT…..maybe I’m falling for two guys….wait -.-“” I can’t fall for two guys!!!! I let ot a sigh and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I saw Jonghyun oppa staring at me with round saucer eyes. Startled by his face, I quickly got up and glared at him. “Oppa! Don’t scare me like this!” “Why did you arrive home late?” he asked. I settled down and explained to him about tutoring Key for Math. He got really excited about it and kept asking me questions. I got pretty annoyed and motioned him to leave me alone. He pouted but went away to prepare dinner. I picked up my bag and went back into my room. I sat on my chair and tried to do homework but to no avail. I had zero percent concentration and was in no mood to study at all. Just then, the doors creeked open and Donghae oppa came in. I saw Donghae’s cold stone expression and rolled my eyes. I knew it was going to be another looooong talk. He sat on my bed and I faced him. He took a deep breath and began talking. “I heard from bro that you are tutoring Key? How is it then? If he ever hurts you, tell your big dino bro and I will take care of it ok? This is for your own good.” He finished off and silently walked out, leaving the door slightly ajar. That was a fast one, at least faster than I expected. But what does he mean? I just don’t get it. I shaked it off and continued my studies.

THE NEXT DAY……………(LATE AFTERNOON)

 

Key’s POV

At Jonghyun’s house to hang out after school. He always likes to invite me over and it was rude to reject him. Jonghyun and I were talking when Amber was seen putting on her sneakers. “Where are you going sis? It’s going to rain soon!”Jonghyun said, feeling concerned.  “It’s ok dino bro, just going to get my History book from school. I will be back before the rain pours ok?” Amber reassured him. She flew off before Jonghyun could say anything and I patted his back. “Relax bro…” He smiled and suggested we play wii before I head back home. I agreed to it and we started playing guitar hero. After a few games, our scores were tied. We were preparing for one last round when suddenly- BBOOM! BOOM! The sounds of thunder exploded in my ear as the sky went cold black.

 “Omo! Amber is still not back yet!” Jonghyun said worriedly. “Huhu? Oh yeah….umm…maybe I should go look for her hyung?” I said not thinking twice about my actions. I went out of the door and headed towards the school. Rain drops pelted down like there was no tomorrow and I just remembered that I didn’t have an umbrella. You gotta be kidding me!! >_< I better find Amber fast or we will both catch a cold in this weather. I scanned my surrounding, trying to ignore my soaked shirt and pants that are sticking to my body. I finally spotted Amber at the school gate, clutching a book at her chest and surprised by the rain. I ran up to her and gave her my jacket to keep warm. We sped off like a locomotive train and ran as fast as our legs could carry. We were both drenched from head to toe by the time we reached the doorsteps. I rang the door bell and Jonghyun opened the door within a split second. “OMO! You are back! I was worried sick, was about to go find you myself! Amber go change and key you can burrow my clothes to wear,” he said. Amber nodded blankly and headed upstairs to her room. I was led to Jonghyun’s room and was given a set of clothes to change. I thanked Jonghyun profusely and got changed.

 

Donghae’s POV

DAMN. I hate it whenever it rains. I opened my umbrella and walked hurriedly home. At the corner of my eye, I saw two people running in the rain. Hang on…that’s my sis and Key! My eyes widened as I saw rushing off to somewhere. I squinted my eyes and followed them. I ended up back at my house and I was even more suspicious now. Jonghyun explained to me what happened and I was speechless. Ok…maybe you aint so bad after all Key…..but I will still be on my guard…

 

Key’s POV

When I went back down to the living room, I saw Donghae. I frozed in my spot and avoided his gaze. He just smiled warmly and headed back to his room. Such a weirdo! O.O  Jonghyun came out of the kitchen seconds later and handed me a warm cup of creamy hot chocolate. “Would you mind bringing this up to my sis room for me? You have one too on the dinner table. Thanks!” he said casually. I nodded, took the hot chocolate and went up to Amber’s room. I twisted the door knob slowly and tip-toed in. Amber was on her bed reading a book. She gave me a soft smile as she received the hot chocolate. OOO…she has a guitar? Let me impress her a bit…..kekeke….. I picked up the guitar and laid it on my lap. Amber lifted one eyebrow and looked at me with a puzzled expression. I slowly began to strum the strings and started singing.


How to own a rainbow
How to embrace the summer breeze
The stars in the sky are laughing at the people on the ground
That they always can't understand, always not contended

If I love your smile
How do I keep it / How do I own it?
If you're happy not because of me
Will it be that letting go is actually possessing?

When the wind blows, The kite fly up the sky
I pray for you, wish for you, I'm touched for you
Finally your silhoutte disappears in the crowd
I realize crying with a smile is the most painful

That day, you and me / That little hill
We were singing that old song
That kind of memory is enough for me
Enough for me to enjoy the loneliness everyday

When the wind blows, The kite fly up the sky
I pray for you, wish for you, I'm touched for you
Finally your silhoutte disappears in the crowd
I realize crying with a smile is the most painful

If I love your smile
How do I keep it / How do I own it?
If you're happy not because of me
Will it be that letting go is actually possessing?
The happiness of being contended has helped me bear the pain

There was an awkward silence after I finished singing the song and I put back the guitar. Luckily, Jonghyun called us down for dinner. I rejected it as my mum won’t be happy if I stayed at their place for too long. I excused myself and strolled back home. I really thought she enjoyed the song…….or at least I hope she would. ^^

 

Amber's POV

Wow! didnt know Key could sing so well! Sighzz.....images of us in the rain kept flashing in my mind throught dinner....URGHHH!! >_< Focus! I looked at my calendar and tommorow was Valentines..... Aishttt...its gonna be a looooooooong day .......

 

hihihihihi :D sry i havnt been updating...had a few tests this week... sad life!! TT.TT anywayz....i think i should be able to update again soon :P Thankz to my suscribers!!wink

@jidominho 

@hellokittylove

@DaTaLiNe

@MaxSeoul

@OmoxxAki

@leirapinkista

@roquetteer

@xinli_ang

@Lulucyfier

@milkmaniac

@EunnieWonnie

@luvkeyber

@smalltowngirl98

Thankz for all the love peeps!! pls pls pls pls pls comment...it only takes the most 2 minutes.....crying anywayz....everyone fighting~!^^ 

P.S the song tt key sang was Zhuzi by Mayday...one of my fav chinese bands...e song is uber super touching!!T.T http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt9moBipoZQ