The piano room

Love was never on our side

Key’s POV

Amber and I were busy searching for a song to learn to kill time as the exams were over. We headed to the piano room after school and found a song to play through the internet. We found the piano scores of the song and Amber played the first few chords of the song.

 “Hey, it’s easy to play, you wanna test it-“ “There is something in your hair,”I interrupted her. I swept the unidentified object out of the way. Amber’s rigid shoulders relaxed and dropped slightly. “I’m not gonna kiss you, chill.” I told her. “Y-yarh! Wasn’t thinking about that,” she replied. I smirked and rested my hands on the piano. I scratched my head and pouted. Why is this so hard to read?? :/ Amber tapped a piano key, “pabo, It’s this one.” I spent a chunk of time trying to figure out the notes but got it somehow. Amber already dozed off and I nagged, “Sheshh…..its your loss you don’t wanna see the almighty Key own the piano.”

After playing the songs a few times, I stopped to take a break. I looked at Amber who was sleeping soundly, back leaning on my shoulders. I craned my neck to admire her cute face. I pushed away her bangs and was submitting the urge to kiss her.

“Hands off!!” someone shouted and before I could turn my head, I received a hard knock on my face. I fell to the ground and winced in pain. “Henry?? Why did you hit me?” I asked, finally identifying the person.

Henry’s POV

I peeped through the glass window of piano room 2. Was Key kissing her??!! AISHTTT…gotta stop this!! =”= I rushed into the room and sent my fist flying to Key’s face. He sprawled on the floor and was surprise to see that it was me. I picked him by the collar and raised my other arm to send another blow. Before my ‘fist of fury’ could hit Key, a hand blocked it. It was Amber. I losen my grip on Key and stood up. “Henry! What were you doing?” she chided. My gaze softened when I looked at her.

“I-I-I…” was all I could utter. “Apologize,” she ordered. I avoided eye contact and muttered a small sorry. “It’s ok….i’ll just go?” and key left for the door. “Meet me at the gate,” I hissed when he passed me.

“What’s wrong?” Amber asked. “I-I-I-I…..Key….we…uhhh…nevermind…” I stuttered. Amber crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, “ look here Henry, I know we are best friends and you wanted to protect me. But Key is also my friend, and like he would do anything to me. And it’s not like you are jealous or anything right? So chill…” I clammed my fists together and decided to get away as soon as possible. And it’s not like you are jealous or anything right? That question replayed in my head as I took a step further towards the door. ARGHH!! I couldn’t take it much longer and turned back to her. “So what? I admit it! I’m jealous…ok?”I confessed. I was probably turning into a red tomato by now so I scurried to the door, leaving a really shock Amber behind.

I went to the school gate to confront Key. “I like Amber, ok? So back off!” I told him frankly. “Well, you are in luck because I like her too. And Amber isn’t yours so you back off,” he retaliated. I was so enraged that I punched him hard on his mouth. He tumbled to the floor and wiped off the blood on his upper lip. “Are you crazy?” he complained. I snorted indignantly and stomped off. “Yrah! I won’t give her up for you! Not until she tells me she doesn’t love me!” he shouted from behind. I pretended to be deaf and ignored him. HMPH!! NEVER touch my girl Key! D:<

Don’t do it,
please don’t do it
Look at me,
look at my eyes.

Don’t leave,
please don’t leave me
Why are you keep on pretending to go somewhere?
Don’t do it, don’t say it
Don’t say a word that’s not in your mind
Forget it,
empty your mind

Your mind is wavering.
It’s risky
And I’m hanging in
your mind like a love spider
I can put a puzzle together again
While (your mind)
broke into pieces~

 

Amber’s POV

Henry’s jealous? Does that means he likes me? Woahhhh… O.O. OTTOKE??!! Aishtt…no time for this now!! I locked the piano room and hastily made my way to the school gate. I saw Key on the floor and Henry walking away. “Ah! Key oppa! Kenchana?(are u ok?)” I asked. I wanted to confron Henry but Key pulled me back. “I’m fine….let’s just go,” he said.

 

I nodded and we went to my house. I applied medication for him and he yelped in pain. “It hurts!! Aigooooo,” he complained. “Stay still! And it would definitely hurt!” I responded. He pouted but stayed quiet and I finished what I started. I got up to put back the first aid kit but Key held my arm and pulled me back onto the sofa. “Awwwwww….don’t leave meeee…” he pleaded. I rolled my eyes, “don’t be childish!” Our faces got closer and closer at every comment we made. Our faces were so painfully close, making me feel pretty uncomfortable an I bet I was blushing like crazy right now.

 

“Key, stop flirting,” I retorted. “Am I?” his hot breath touched my cheeks. “Woah!! Am I interrupting something? Sorry…” Jonghyun called from the stairs. Key groaned in annoyance while I just chuckled at the bad timing. “Uhhh….better go now,,,don’t need any questions,” Key mumbled. I showed him to the door. “Well, what was that? You guys looked like you were about to kiss. Lucky for you, I wasn’t Donghae…” Jonghyun teased. Now I would never hear the end of this!! *_*

_ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

Sups!! Fishy<3 here! (: im updating todae…cuz Foreva_SMTOWNbias is buasy at the moment to update. We won’t update this fic till 29th-5th dec…around there cuz we r going on holi!!! *0* But the teaser wld come out on Monday for the next chapter.( MAYBE) THANK YOU MY SUSCRIBERS!! Sranghaeyo!!! <3 <3 <3

@xinli_ang

@milkmaniac

@Aigoo_Aki

@ MaxSeoul

@DaTaLiNe

@EunnieWoonie

@luvkeyber

@hellokittylove

@leirapinkista

@CoCoAM

@dyann23

@odielee

@amcoco

@dianegemy

@iknowyou

@KMLTeo

@Kyu_Love

@KEIINLEE

@maranwe

@innocent_kpopgurl

@cookie14

@Owl_fx

@Yixxia

@pseudostoic

@Starrynytt

@blueeylollipop

@novelle_freak

@smalltowngirl98

Here is some KPOP spam tt  Foreva_SMTOWNbias wanted me to help her put. --->

P.S remember to watch Invincible youth 2 tomorrow neh?? :D 

Everyone fighting~!^^

BTW...HENBER AT SS4!!!! *died*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I8NTqKAqcu8