Chapter Seven

Black & White

Sojin scanned her surroundings like a hawk. She ended up on a sidewalk next to a busy street. The place seemed like a normal town, it was just that everyone's whole eyes were pitch black. Sojin looked beside her and found that the six boy's eyes were pitch black too. Each time they blinked, their eyes were still pearly black. People passing by were giving Sojin questioning looks and she looked right back at them with confused eyes. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her left shoulder and she looked at who the owner of it was. 

"Don't lift your head up until I tell you otherwise," Kai said and he continued dragging her to only God knows where.

Within five minutes, everyone halted to a stop. Sojin looked up without Kai's permission because it seemed like they arrived at their destination already. Their eyes turned back to their normal colors. In front of her was a fairly large light gray house. Beautiful grass surrounded the whole area and it looked recently mowed. Trees were around the area too. Everything was so alive and bright.   

"Is this where all six of you live?" asked Sojin.

They all nodded at her question and soon enough, she ended up inside. The interior was just as beautiful as the exterior of the house. It was a nice and simple setting. Something Sojin always dreamed of having when she was older. Following the guy's footsteps, she sat down on the couch with them. She wanted to sit on the couch that could only fit one person, but she somehow ended up sitting in between Kai and Sehun.

"There are some things we need to inform you about first before we tell you anything else," Suho said as he grabbed a glass of orange juice from the fridge. He handed Sojin the cup and she immediately put it down on the table. She did not dare to drink something given to her by someone who is not human and someone whom she barely knew. 

"What do you need to tell me?" Sojin started fiddling with her fingers to ease down her nervousness.

Suho started off by saying, "You're on Exo Planet, not earth." 

Baekhyun continued,"And Exo planet is split into four territories by our eye colors. There are white, black, red, and yellow eyed demons. Their level of the most powerful to the least powerful also goes by that order.

"White eyed demons are the most powerful because they have possessed all the powers any demon can own, you name it. It takes a lot of skill and time to master all of it. Black eyed demons, like us, have yet to obtain all the demon powers but we are close to. Red and yellow eyed demons are basically beginners. They are still powerful but they still need more work done." 

Sojin listened intently to Baekhyun as he explained and nodding in between his words.

Out of curiousity Sojin asked, "Can demons kill each other?"

D.O responded, "Yes, but under a certain condition. Demons of the same eye color cannot kill one another." Sojin's mouth turned into an 'o' shape as she nodded. She somewhat felt fascinated.

"And one more question," Sojin added. That caused Chanyeol to chuckle, "Of course." 

"Why am I here?"

Kai suddenly turned to her and said, "And you, Sojin, you are a hybrid. We have yet to find out what kind."


Hello my lovelies! I know I have not updated in the longest time I am sososososo sorry but I am back and more fabulous than ever LOL I hope you enjoy (-: